Author Topic: Blends/ Best shape of my life !!!  (Read 1144 times)

walterwhite

Re: Blends/ Best shape of my life !!!
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2013, 12:20:49 PM »
Downloading as we speak.

Dan - You got me motivated.

This Insanity will probably kick my ass.  I'll let ya know...

dub

• TGL Master
« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2013, 01:31:02 PM »
6'1"
178 lbs
32 inch waist
Six pack stomach (not rock hard)
Lift weights, hike/trail run 4-5 times a week
Eat extremely well
Don't snoke cigs
Don't drink alcohol

Been to therapy hundreds and hundreds of times. Therapy is expensive - $50 - $150 each visit, usually weekly.
Cheaper means younger, sometimes at a college.
I am 43. Talking to someone about my problems with a 21 year doesn't work.
Same with my friend who smokes as much as me, he is a Vietnam Vet with severe PTSD. He literally sees dead people sometimes.
We cannot pour our hearts out to a kid. Also, since the cheap ones are usually interns or new shrinks, they move on quickly, so you end up telling your story all over again when they move on.

Also, every single therapist, physiologist, psychiatrist I have been to always ends up harping on my cannabis use. Not matter what, none of them has even been able to get past that. It always ends up with them saying I cannot work on my problems unless I get off the good herb. I have looked for a "hip" therapist, there really is no such thing, they all just zone right into my drug use.

So anywayZzzz.... thanks for the advice, but I already work out. Doesn't make a difference in the damage to my lungs.
And as far as therapy - I've tried for decades. Doesn't do shit.
My therapy is cannabis and an occasional mushroom or tab of LSD.

« Last Edit: June 11, 2013, 11:04:16 PM by AciD »
"Your as mighty as the flower that grows the stones away"

R

« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2013, 03:03:32 PM »
If MJ keeps you steady, then stay the course.  I mean, whatever works, whatever keeps you going, if it is not hurting you or anyone else I don't see an issue with your MJ use.  Really. 

Swishahouse6

« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2013, 11:06:45 PM »
Just wanted to thank D3 for giving me a torrent downloader that works, finally got it downloaded and works flawlessly thanks bro.

Swishahouse6

« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2013, 07:07:12 PM »
So I started Insanity on Monday with the kids and God Damn this shit is crazy. I thought I was in fair to good shape but this shit worked my ass. I feel like my lungs are going to fall out my chest lol, in a good way. Thanks for the motivation MMD, and dub. Now I am going to pick my lungs off the floor and get a shower. Damn I am whooped.

GrindCandy

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2013, 10:47:09 PM »
I did insanity before made me way more skinny then anything i stopped went to weights. But i get what dan saying when i smoked after a workout it felt like a fresh wake and bake.

walterwhite

« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2013, 11:15:12 AM »
Shit.

Been trying Insanity last few months, takes a lot out of ya.  God damn.  My legs are fucking dead.

I'll stick to jogging and basketball I think.

This shits hardcore tho, I like it, but not everyday.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal