Author Topic: You're Fired - Lost My Job - FML  (Read 2038 times)

Scofield

Re: You're Fired - Lost My Job - FML
« Reply #30 on: June 03, 2013, 07:53:25 PM »
Selling drugs not a great solution to a problem like this one......

I hear ya about the booze, anything helps when your lucks in the shitter.

I hear Wegmans, Harris Teeter, Target are good places to work at, if you don't mind the people and customer service.   Sucks being out of work, mad depressing, we feel ya pain.

mist

« Reply #31 on: June 04, 2013, 12:18:08 AM »
Selling drugs not a great solution to a problem like this one......

I hear ya about the booze, anything helps when your lucks in the shitter.

I hear Wegmans, Harris Teeter, Target are good places to work at, if you don't mind the people and customer service.   Sucks being out of work, mad depressing, we feel ya pain.

Ya I'd sell drugs if I could but that's not an option.  Sorry.

I'm desperate as fuck but that takes a lot of money to get going, which I don't have.  Sucks being without a job for a long period, depression setting in big time, not even gassed up to get up in the morning, very little to look forward to.

I wish I was growing some bud or something to sell.  This liquor is just making me drowsy and unmotivated every evening.  I need some blends or bud tonight, but that's not an option. 

Feel almost manic depressive lately, one minute I'm happy for a few hours then next something I don't like happens and bam I'm pissed for hours, then back to normal. 

Blends help regulate my mood, only reason I used them really, without them I am very moody and angry all the time.  It sucks but I'm used to it.

Seatbelts

• TGL Supporter
  • TGL Shaman
« Reply #32 on: June 14, 2013, 12:13:23 AM »
Im really sorry to hear this man, you and your family are in my prayers. I was without work for about a year and My wife and I really struggled but in the end sometimes when you have the least is when you really value the little things. I wish I could help ya out but were both pretty broke too still. Best advice I have is keep your head up, dont be afraid to get help from whoever you can. I know the salvation army helps with electric bills (had to go to them a little bit ago when my heat pump went out and I got a 1,000 buck electric bill. Check with your state agency's if you haven't already. I got a job at Macys that started small (holiday work) that now has turned into 10+ an hour with commission and they match 401k's they do a lot of internal deals like when you open new CC accounts they give you 3$ in Macys money that you can use in the store, they cater from subway and stuff, all around a great place to work that I just happened to apply to one day. I hope some of this helps lift your spirits some and god bless ya man, I hope things get better!
"Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without police protection is both".

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal