Author Topic: Mushroom Dude I Drew  (Read 690 times)

niemandgeist

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Master
  • Mushroom Muncher :)
Mushroom Dude I Drew
« on: August 23, 2015, 05:23:43 PM »
Hello, People of Planet X.

I come in peace looking to take a toke from your piece.

Anyway, I haven't made art in a while so I figured I'd post a doodle of this mushroom dude person man I did lately. Don't mind him. It's his first time eating people.

See attached image. This is my first time attempting to attach an image file to a post here. I usually hosted it elsewhere and linked it so if it doesn't work hopefully I'm not too drunk that I can't upload it somewhere free and embed it...  :whistle:
I am always up for chatting online with some new and interesting people. I don't really PM too many people here much. If you see this and you're interested in chatting or are bored and such. Please hit me up. I LOVE conversation.

KratomToke

• Administrator
  • TGL XxElitexX
Re: Mushroom Dude I Drew
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2015, 05:37:16 PM »
Good Art Pic!

:goodpost :goodpost

orthene

• Administrator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2015, 10:23:53 PM »
Nice drawing! He looks friendly enough; I'd hook him up and we would smoke together for sure.
Sail and grow
Deep inside
The brave align
Green we stay

-Boss Keloid Lung Valley

Uruk-High

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2015, 07:37:08 AM »
Nice job, Niemand!

I think I partied with this dude back in the 80s... :tripping: :tripping:  :tripping:

JustSayin

• TGL Kratomologist
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • I get knocked down, but I get up again!
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2015, 08:10:36 PM »
I like the style nice job. Next step is to create a cartoon strip with Mushroom Guy. He looks like an interesting character and I want to know what he's up to! Especially with that shit-eating grin (pun intended)
Life is The realization that each random passerby is living a life as vivid and complex as your own—an epic story that continues invisibly around you like an anthill sprawling deep underground, with elaborate passageways to thousands of other lives that you’ll never know existed

niemandgeist

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Master
  • Mushroom Muncher :)
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2015, 03:58:07 PM »
Thanks, everyone! I had fun drawing him.

I do have an idea for a short comic strip about a mushroom dude getting booked by the police.

The police go "No worries, man! You're not under arrest, but we DO have to take your prints."

Then the next frame is the mushroom dude sitting in a guillotine.

You won't get it unless you know how to grow magic mushrooms and take spore prints, but if you know and you grow you'll get the humor!

I drew this for some mushroom guy who sent me some good prints that I grew magic shrooms from so hey hey hey!

Really glad you all dug the art. I'll post more in the future!
I am always up for chatting online with some new and interesting people. I don't really PM too many people here much. If you see this and you're interested in chatting or are bored and such. Please hit me up. I LOVE conversation.

GrindCandy

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2015, 09:22:24 PM »
The mushroom has the face you make when you put the first stroke of meat in the taco.

JustSayin

• TGL Kratomologist
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • I get knocked down, but I get up again!
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2015, 10:25:53 PM »
The mushroom has the face you make when you put the first stroke of meat in the taco.

You watching in the mirror? lol
Life is The realization that each random passerby is living a life as vivid and complex as your own—an epic story that continues invisibly around you like an anthill sprawling deep underground, with elaborate passageways to thousands of other lives that you’ll never know existed

GrindCandy

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2015, 10:40:39 PM »

You watching in the mirror? lol

I have before but its what I imagine my face would look like when I'm mentally saying "god damn"

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal