Author Topic: OLD TIMER here!  (Read 990 times)

Posiedon

Re: OLD TIMER here!
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2013, 05:04:06 PM »
Again, thanks for the welcome guys! Ive tried to contact the dude to get some but i havent gotten a response. Maybe hes busy with all the orders! hahaha

toy

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2013, 05:23:56 PM »
welcome brother

Posiedon

« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2013, 09:52:34 PM »
Thanks for the info man. Im going to be cutting the gold rush quite a bit depending on strength. Ill probably be able to get 2-3 oz out of one. If so, thats a killer fucking deal.

Welcome to Spiced Posiedon!! Nothing will ever compare to the blends of the old days but If your lookin for a chill stone I'd def recommend the LHS X-gen (anxiety free for sure!! The wormwood buds are great!!) or anything 1x by the Dude or maybe even the Burnman line from Pebz though I never tried his variations on that line but the original Burnman blends were always fantastic!!

I'd be careful with the higher labeled "X" blends although a little will go a long way (like the Gold Rush from the dude, though I haven't tried it but he did say it was on par with his 2x-3x blends) but they can bring on a case of anxiety if you aren't careful considering the higher strengths of them and also be careful with the other Pebz products because they are pretty strong and created in mind for the hard heads out there. If you do get your feet wet in those waters, just take it easy with very small amounts but I'm sure you know the approach by now lol

The Dude sent me something labelled PS when I request a sample of his best... probably stands for Potent Shit... lol... because it's the bomb.  But yeah, get his Gold Rush before its gone.

That would be Purple Smurf, great blend!!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal