Author Topic: Please Congratulate New Moderator ItalianQueen27  (Read 1802 times)

walterwhite

Re: Please Congratulate New Moderator ItalianQueen27
« Reply #30 on: September 25, 2013, 10:01:39 PM »
Shell be back soon guys.  Hopefully tomorrow sounds.  Shes recovering well on her meds.  Wanted to let yall know..

too quiet with her not around

avoca

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • Compassion, fuckwads!
« Reply #31 on: September 26, 2013, 11:01:46 PM »
IQ lay it all out for us in case someone has advice.  Unless you already have and we could look for that thread.  i would say if it's in your digestive, have you tried smoothies / juicing?  That may make no sense at all, 'im not sure the details, but i know it's some of the best medicine i've ever seen.
And if you see your mom this weekend, tell her I said
Satan Satan Satan Satan

avoca

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • Compassion, fuckwads!
« Reply #32 on: September 26, 2013, 11:35:37 PM »
Lol, what's a good pimp superhero, timeLazerCockBomb superfly electro pole river rat Wheatstraw he's a bad mutha Shut cho mouth.  I'm comin to find you one of these days!!  :lol: :rock: :beers: :weedpass:
And if you see your mom this weekend, tell her I said
Satan Satan Satan Satan

Subgenius

• TGL Veterans
  • TGL Master
« Reply #33 on: September 27, 2013, 01:25:38 AM »

Miss Queen

complimenti

GET WELL SOON!!!! :stoned :stoned   
« Last Edit: September 27, 2013, 01:30:26 AM by Subgenius »

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #34 on: September 27, 2013, 02:24:31 AM »
IM FRESH OUT YALL!!!  FUCK!!!!                  :lips: :lips:       THANKS FOR ALL THE LOVE!!  I LOVE YALL SO MUCH,YALL JUST DONT KNOW!! IVE BEEN STUCK IN A HOSPITAL FOR 72 HOURS....AND ALL I THOUGHT ABOUT WAS YALL!! 

Each and every one of yall!!  and I really mean that!!  I been goin fuckin crazy with out yall! its just unreal how I feel rite know! I cant really type all that well cuz my fingers swole up from the iv meds.......same crap..... don't know the cause, there was an infection...vomiting,hot cold sweats from hell..vomiting blood....started a full week ago yesterday..in and out of doctors and ers....2 nites ago they admitted me tho....fuckin finally...dumbasses......have I mentioned how much the doc and hospitals LOVE RAPING MY INSURANCE COMPANY!! and me!!  cuz im fresh out tha cell 3 days in....NO FUCKIN ANSWERS!!

oh yea aND I QUIT BLENDING TO......STOMOCH STILL JUST DESIDES TO REJECT MY BODY ON A FUCKIN WHIM!!  LITERALLY!! I was posting the no begging post one minute....hurling the other!!   perfectly fine...to septicly sick!!

im sorry I kno im rambling im just fuckin letting all out!!   they cant fuckin fix me....and im scared.......ive cried all fuckin day today,,,,cuz im scared...I just want MY LIFE BACK!!

again sorry, I kno its not my diary but I needed a vent!!!  I have holes in me everywhere ....it feels like my hands are asleep...best way to describe it.....but im not vomiting anymore ATM.....and my stomach is moving as far as I kno.the kings out pickin up my 7 rxs now...and NONE OF THEM WILL FUCK U UP!! HAHA lol.cant even get a good fuckin pain pill out tha deal!!

I'm glad to hear you are out of the hospital, it sux in there. I can't believe how bad the food
is. I'll be there all mopey & when they come in & ask if Ya want to eat? Then they get me all
excited "Oh Boy, Food" I'll be thinkin... Then an hour l8er---Ohhh what the hell, some innocent
lil' creature had to die For This?!!?

I have a friend, when she eats the food will go down her esophusgas, but it doesn't always open
to allow the food to reach her stomache. Then after awhile she will go & just spit-up whatever
she had been eating for the last half hour. As a result tho she is very thin...
Is that anything like Your malady my Queen?
   Congrats Some More!  :weedspin

tibeirious

• Starship Admiral
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
  • ex head of security cast a way..and forgotten
« Reply #35 on: September 27, 2013, 08:11:45 AM »
Sorry to hear all the crap you are going through IQ..My prayers for you feeling better soon..

Hospitals do suk

lakaiordiex

• TGL Elite
  • TGL PhD
  • layin the BOOM!!!!
« Reply #36 on: September 28, 2013, 02:22:58 PM »
Congratz queen!!!!

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #37 on: September 29, 2013, 04:26:52 PM »
I hate to like veggies but I do feel better physically when I eat right
   Sounds like some weed wouldn't hurt either, it can really calm a body

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #38 on: September 29, 2013, 04:50:32 PM »
I've told you before and I'll tell you again babe I will freaking send you some fucking top shelf medical cannabis from my beautiful state of Colorado. It would be an absolute honor. We have just about the best shit in the country for real. I truly would love to help you with it someday though. It would mean so much to me.  :lips: :hand-heart:

HAHAlol get ready to lol @ me...im to scared to mail real...............lets all try to wrap are heads collectively @ that one ok!!     :weedpass:

Def hafta have stinky proof bags for mail

Swishahouse6

« Reply #39 on: September 29, 2013, 05:13:51 PM »
You know I'd vacuum seal that shit lol. People have no idea how much Cannabis is moved through the USPS every day with no clue.

Come on Queen jump on the bandwagon.  Jb send that shit here I will smoke it and send the clouds to her.

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #40 on: September 29, 2013, 07:36:23 PM »
Interest rates can't go much lower

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal