Author Topic: neeed yuo help guys  (Read 1004 times)

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
Re: neeed yuo help guys
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2013, 01:14:09 AM »
thanks driver that means a lot bro .my wife got a brosure in the mail today from the state of Wisconsin department of work force development .on nthe cover it says( fair employment law and complaint process )gonna read over it just noticed it sitting here in front of the computer ,at least its a start .we went and sighnd up for food stamps and energy assistance to help us out a bit till my wife can get some unemployment coming in her job is trying to delay things mother fuckers I tel ya  .way to many bills and not enough money .we will survive though allways have before . the wife want s to move to Columbus ohio she has family there and has been wanting to move for a wile . I told her this is a bad time to move we need more money to do that .she so lonely here in Wisconsin no family here except my brother and Dad .once we get back on our feet think we might be headen to ohio to be by her fam

I usually just save time & put the word Un in front of gov't law bs nowadays. I'm sure that the brochure for the un-fair employment law will
tell you that your options have been limited by the state. Still I'm sure your wife needs at least One Written warning before a firing can occur
the place she worked sounds big enough that they could hire her back and just put her on a dif shift where she won't see the other bitchez who
hassled her. They are delaying paying benefits but it will come out soon hat there is no write-up on her-Then the money will roll

toy

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2013, 02:51:21 AM »
thanks driver that means a lot bro .my wife got a brosure in the mail today from the state of Wisconsin department of work force development .on nthe cover it says( fair employment law and complaint process )gonna read over it just noticed it sitting here in front of the computer ,at least its a start .we went and sighnd up for food stamps and energy assistance to help us out a bit till my wife can get some unemployment coming in her job is trying to delay things mother fuckers I tel ya  .way to many bills and not enough money .we will survive though allways have before . the wife want s to move to Columbus ohio she has family there and has been wanting to move for a wile . I told her this is a bad time to move we need more money to do that .she so lonely here in Wisconsin no family here except my brother and Dad .once we get back on our feet think we might be headen to ohio to be by her fam

I usually just save time & put the word Un in front of gov't law bs nowadays. I'm sure that the brochure for the un-fair employment law will
tell you that your options have been limited by the state. Still I'm sure your wife needs at least One Written warning before a firing can occur
the place she worked sounds big enough that they could hire her back and just put her on a dif shift where she won't see the other bitchez who
hassled her. They are delaying paying benefits but it will come out soon hat there is no write-up on her-Then the money will roll
nope none at all not even a verbal. I took a form  from energy assistance to her job to be filled out the lady in the office said that I just wanted to let you know that your wife was a really good aid rediculess the way she was let go .I feel so bad for her .she s a realy nice woman wouldn't hurt a fly .

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2013, 05:37:49 PM »
Toy you better write down that lady's name,
   Sounds like a great witness if this does go to court

Driver

« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2013, 05:57:54 PM »
Cool.  Hope things get headed in the right direction, bet they will.  We will be thinking of ya.

Take care.

:passing-joint:
« Last Edit: October 18, 2013, 05:59:28 PM by Driver »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal