Author Topic: Banned at TGL  (Read 6591 times)

LightEchoes

• TGL Supporter
  • TGL PhD
Re: Banned at TGL
« Reply #75 on: March 07, 2013, 07:05:53 PM »
Man,  it's good to see all of you over here!!  I missed every one  ;D  Just signed up.  You can add me to the TGL banned list ;) lol

I hope we can quickly bring attention to this site and raise it up as high as we can!  This is a HUGE win for FREEDOM OF SPEECH!  8)

Glad to see you around.  The e-mail I got from LHS today has me intrigued.  I replied with my contact info for a sample of your new wares.  I loved Mango Madness 2.0 and the Wormwood buds before they were sprinkle-free. 

-Wolf

lakaiordiex

• TGL Elite
  • TGL PhD
  • layin the BOOM!!!!
« Reply #76 on: March 10, 2013, 02:44:27 PM »
I jus took a look at the new TGL and it looks gay as helllllllll. fuck that this forum is way betta!!! I wonder if i sign up and make a bunch of posts about chems they will ban me....I see it says anything but BLENDS can be talked about....well pentradone isnt a blend..neither is 4fma, 4mec, etc.. etc..

FAGS haha

orthene

• Administrator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #77 on: March 10, 2013, 05:16:45 PM »
Maybe I am too sensitive.  Sorry.

I've said it before, I get abuse all the time from supposed collegues.  So, well, if you can't take a joke

When I first saw your posts on here, I thought I logged on in the wrong place and was confused. I for one am grateful for the knowledge you bring; also glad I am logging to the correct forum lol.
Sail and grow
Deep inside
The brave align
Green we stay

-Boss Keloid Lung Valley

Sparrow

• TGL Elite
  • TGL PhD
« Reply #78 on: March 10, 2013, 08:25:16 PM »
Exactly; freedom of speech. That's why I joined and that's why I post. I post what I feel and what I believe. Ngls, sometimes I make mistakes. I thought you were attacking choices we were making here, and as I thought I already said, if I was wrong, well, my bad. If I could see you, I'd burn one with you, but I can't, so this is it.  hope were good. NOW STAY OFF MY LAWN, DAMMIT! >:( ;D :o

morallycorrupt

• TGL Ethnobotanist
  • A shadow of our infernal domination
« Reply #79 on: March 13, 2013, 03:01:20 AM »
I'm just glad to be on a site with the cooler TGL members. Like Ngls, I can't smoke MJ because of my job either. Blends do a good enough job though, I gotta say.
terminal lurker

niemandgeist

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Master
  • Mushroom Muncher :)
« Reply #80 on: April 04, 2013, 02:07:21 PM »
After the TGL change I stuck around hoping that there would still be stuff to, well, discuss and have fun with there, of course under another username. The place is dead now and I really don't think that it is going to recover at all. No one really responds to most of the things that people are trying to post there in an attempt to keep the forum going so I believe that I will be spending more time in here.

I am only able to rarely access marijuana anyway so every time I get high on pot it is a special occasion. Blends are more accessible and, considering that I have never smoked crazy amounts of them on a regular basis and likely never will, I don't see too much wrong with using them here and there, especially since I can place an order online and get it sent to me discretely. I'm not surrounded by pot all the time so I don't really care to read tons of news articles about it or to discuss nothing but pot-related things online. There are also many, many more users here who actively post so this community is more interesting because of that alone by default.

I think it worked out well in the end: Everyone still has a place to go to. It is a bit of a bummer that all of the reviews were lost forever, but considering that reformulations are part of the daily routine with blends lately it isn't such a big loss.
I am always up for chatting online with some new and interesting people. I don't really PM too many people here much. If you see this and you're interested in chatting or are bored and such. Please hit me up. I LOVE conversation.

future perfekt

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Shaman
  • I'm a party aminal without a party!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #81 on: April 09, 2013, 10:04:12 PM »
I do miss TGL when I first joined, oh well it changed to horrible.

But we have our home here now, much better I think :)
thanks for having us!!!!! (I gotta start coming around more often, been busy)
)_(_)_(_)_(_)_(_)_(_)_(_)_(_)_(_)_(_)_(_)_(_)_(_)_(_)_(_)_(_)_(_)_(_)_(_)_(_)_(_)_(_)_(
I don't do anything illegal, anything I say is all made up of fabricated stories. Believe me. =-)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal