Author Topic: MadHatter Was Busted Hard  (Read 6216 times)

spinalcountdown

• TGL Elite
  • TGL PhD
  • That's what she said
Re: MadHatter Was Busted Hard
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2014, 02:26:41 PM »
I wonder if this will end up being on par with the Bob's Buds Bust

spicer

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2014, 02:33:04 PM »
It is logical Senor Hat would eventually get popped, just judging from stories of poor shipping practices and management of online information on his part. This site should be safe as there are no blend purveyors on here and the site simply provides information and a meeting place for members (friends). Haven't done any blending in almost a year, but am grateful that this forum exists.
:goodpost

Thanks for the heads up Acid. Can't say I'm too surprised with how out in the open he was about his blends

JustSayin

• TGL Kratomologist
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • I get knocked down, but I get up again!
« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2014, 02:57:26 PM »
Who was this Hatter of Mad you all speaketh of? I would disavow any knowledge of said strange character were I put to the task. Was he a really a member here? Someone posing perhaps.  :-[ :-X JustKiddin
« Last Edit: March 09, 2014, 03:00:09 PM by JustSayin »
Life is The realization that each random passerby is living a life as vivid and complex as your own—an epic story that continues invisibly around you like an anthill sprawling deep underground, with elaborate passageways to thousands of other lives that you’ll never know existed

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2014, 03:05:32 PM »
I knew that he was gonna get busted sooner or later. Hatter was the least careful vendor I've ever seen. Hopefully that's all that comes of this.

I'm not worried about his customers, but I hope nobody messes with the forum.
It's not even about blends (I don't smoke them), I would just miss all my friends over here.

I feel the same way, in fact this is the last forum I regularly visit,
but there is another blend forum in the UK that keeps on hanging around.
I'm sorry to hear that Hatter is gone, but as mentioned he was one of the least careful
vendors I ever had purchased from.
  Thanks Acid for being so careful with all of our info.

3V1L9371U5

• TGL OverLord
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #19 on: March 09, 2014, 03:58:23 PM »
...and within 1500ft of a school, no less.

JD4550

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Shaman
« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2014, 04:13:17 PM »
WOW. I knew this was happening sooner or later. Poor hatter. Hope this isnt a start on more crackdowns. Thanks acid for the info.

420phd

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Ethnobotanist
« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2014, 04:14:28 PM »
Acid, first and foremost thanks for looking out for the folks!  I've not had tea with the hatted one in years (long before the mystery samples he sent out last year), but I can't see this is at all surprising.    Several of us had suggested that he might wanted to keep a lower profile in the times we are living it.  If you read the article from his local paper, there was a school within 1500 feet from his house.  Don't look good.

SHM, the times we live it.  Joe ran out the NextGen line last week and now this

Edit to add:  I did some googling, and per the CBS station ....... (quoting) ... "A man is under arrest, the result of an investigation into a synthetic marijuana operation encompassing municipalities on opposite ends of the state.A man is under arrest, the result of an investigation into a synthetic marijuana operation encompassing municipalities on opposite ends of the state.

Coventry Police Chief Mark Palmer says they initially launched the investigation into xxxxxxx.

Police say they had evidence of synthetic marijuana sales tied to xxxxx, a resident of Monroe.

Palmer says his department along with officers in Norwalk launched the investigation, in addition to agents from the Drug Enforcement Administration.

Palmer says they got involved because xxxxx passed himself off as being from Coventry."

1500 of a school?  DEA?
« Last Edit: March 09, 2014, 04:19:59 PM by 420phd »

Galaxy Admin

• Administrator
  • TGL Ethnobotanist
« Reply #22 on: March 09, 2014, 04:57:59 PM »

I didn't count that forum since they don't sell here anymore.
It feels good to be running from the devil
Another breath and I'm up another level
It feels good to be up above the clouds
It feels good for the first time in a long time now

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #23 on: March 09, 2014, 06:24:04 PM »
They did some advertising for vendors on this side of the ocean just with their forums
but I wasn't able to post the other day so it must need something
I hear there is a forum at chemsrus

KratomToke

• Administrator
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #24 on: March 09, 2014, 06:30:54 PM »
Thanks for letting all of us know!  :goodpost

420phd

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Ethnobotanist
« Reply #25 on: March 09, 2014, 09:17:07 PM »
 :goodpost  On multiple occasions over a period of several years a few of the older folks (who go back to the original spice world) had suggested he would benefit from being more low key. 

BluntzkyMcHigh

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Herbologist
« Reply #26 on: March 09, 2014, 11:43:19 PM »

skush

• TGL Elite
  • TGL PhD
« Reply #27 on: March 09, 2014, 11:55:40 PM »

:goodpost
surprised he didn't get caught earlier lol
“Life lived in the absence of the psychedelic experience that primordial shamanism is based on is life trivialized, life denied, life enslaved to the ego."

Dashneo

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Master
« Reply #28 on: March 10, 2014, 11:56:06 AM »
I'm surprised he didn't get busted sooner too, he had a full blown website and probably had lots of customers cuz he was so nice to people. I wonder how much stuff he had stocked up when he was busted
« Last Edit: March 10, 2014, 11:59:27 AM by Dashneo »

tibeirious

• Starship Admiral
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
  • ex head of security cast a way..and forgotten
« Reply #29 on: March 10, 2014, 12:06:41 PM »
I knew that he was gonna get busted sooner or later. Hatter was the least careful vendor I've ever seen. Hopefully that's all that comes of this.

I'm not worried about his customers, but I hope nobody messes with the forum.
It's not even about blends (I don't smoke them), I would just miss all my friends over here.

I'm sorry to hear that Hatter is gone, but as mentioned he was one of the least careful
vendors I ever had purchased from.

I am part of that UK forum also. But I never go there anymore..

I have already exchanged my email with all my closest brothers and sisters..I have a few more to go , but I will get them.

Hatter Was incredibly sloppy in shipping packing,  everything. He was a great Guy, But it was bound to happen sooner or later.

Like 420phd said we have been wanting to go Underground since 2008-9...if we had we would have never had these problems and we would never had picked up all the After the actual fact people. and we would have kept allot more of our actual brothers and sisters. But then again we would have missed out on meeting allot of awesome new brothers and sisters..so I guess it balances a little..

As Acid is Our leader and he knows what he is doing, and we have kick ass Admins and Mods, and a community of people that mostly look out for each other. We should be Just Fine.

We are Closed, We are Secure, We Should Know who we can and can't really trust here by now. If we stand as A loyal Group Of fellow Pirates , Holding Out Against The Governments That would oppress and Sober and Dull our Drive and Motivation, Brothers and sisters In arms. Or Bongs...or Vape pens. Lol

Lets Watch Out For each Other and Keep The Secrecy Of Our Community Hidden.

No more new people. We don't need them now.

:horns up

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal