Author Topic: BAD TRIP ON SKID ROW  (Read 569 times)

Subgenius

• TGL Veterans
  • TGL Master
BAD TRIP ON SKID ROW
« on: August 04, 2014, 02:24:02 AM »

niemandgeist

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Master
  • Mushroom Muncher :)
Re: BAD TRIP ON SKID ROW
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2014, 04:55:32 PM »
I feel bad for that guy, but at the same time he had me laughing pretty hard. I just wish that more people who were thinking about smoking blends knew how strong they are and to only take like one hit and slowly work your way up. I've never seen anyone freak out in person, but my one good buddy did try some random blend he got from a head shop (when they still sold them years ago) and didn't listen to me. I told him to only use a tiny little pinch, so small you won't think it'll do anything, and take only one hit, hold it in only like 5 seconds, then wait 30 minutes or so before you even think about taking more so you see how you feel.

He told me he ended up having the entire world spinning like he was totally hammered on too much booze. He threw up multiple times and couldn't talk. His girlfriend was freaking out because he couldn't talk. He couldn't even think. I feel bad because that night I had the ringer on my phone shut off so I wouldn't wake up because I had to be at work super early. The voice mails were scary. His girlfriend and then him trying to find out WTF was going on from me because I was more  experienced. He came out of it OK though in the end.

This stuff ain't no joke!
I am always up for chatting online with some new and interesting people. I don't really PM too many people here much. If you see this and you're interested in chatting or are bored and such. Please hit me up. I LOVE conversation.

KratomToke

• Administrator
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2014, 05:11:04 PM »
I do not partake in Bath Salts. But I would think he had Bath Salts, heck even the strongest blends I have ever used, never had this experience!

If it was a blend, dam!

3V1L9371U5

• TGL OverLord
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2014, 05:43:10 PM »
Fuck yeah, I love those guys!

Nature Boy

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2014, 11:42:37 PM »

PCP not even once Lol
The trick to being a good stalker is always having weed.

If they catch you stalking just say "wanna smoke some weed?",

If they say "no"... fuck em.

You don't need that kinda negativity in your life.

Dashneo

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Master
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2014, 04:47:19 PM »
I should start filming people's bad trips to promote my website lol seriously though, the guy filming is an asshole!

niemandgeist

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Master
  • Mushroom Muncher :)
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2014, 07:03:01 PM »
I should start filming people's bad trips to promote my website lol seriously though, the guy filming is an asshole!

Yeah. Dude filming it kept asking/telling people to call an ambulance while continuing to film and not trying to help at all. He could have phoned an ambulance himself instead of waiting around for several minutes filming the guy freaking out.
I am always up for chatting online with some new and interesting people. I don't really PM too many people here much. If you see this and you're interested in chatting or are bored and such. Please hit me up. I LOVE conversation.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal