Author Topic: Obama and Fainters  (Read 574 times)

spicer

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
Obama and Fainters
« on: September 30, 2014, 01:01:59 PM »
I just saw this youtube video from a channel that has some good videos on it. Needless to say its very strange. I'm currently checking out the channel and it has a good video on the BP oil spill coverup as well.

youtube embed isn't working but heres the link:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUipvrMYw9g

« Last Edit: September 30, 2014, 01:04:15 PM by spicer »

Ozone

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Master
Re: Obama and Fainters
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2014, 02:27:07 PM »

We need to give them a little room, some water, they'll be OK!!!

Obama deserves an Oscar compared to Hillary's audition.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2014, 02:35:34 PM by Ozone »
"Although you come with saws and axes, in the end I shall grow over your graves."

spicer

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2014, 03:43:09 PM »
Yours isn't working either. I wonder what the purpose of it is, I guess to make him seem more likeable?

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2014, 04:28:40 PM »
Yours isn't working either. I wonder what the purpose of it is, I guess to make him seem more likeable?

Too bad that with all the confusion he wasn't accidentally shot out of a cannon into the sun  :bus:

Ozone

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Master
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2014, 04:29:39 PM »

Embedding works fine for me, it may be your comp.

The reason is probably to show how they combine such an astute awareness with the love of a caring heart.  I really think Barry does a decent job with it, if you don't view them in succession it's rather believable.  Compared to his usual schtick which has a nauseating transparency to me.

Hence Hillary falling way flat.  (She's at 9:05 in the vid i posted) Her trying to be "human" (metaphorically and literally) I find laughable. She's such a perfect Ice Queen. TPTB need better casting. 
I would have Hillary and Laura Bush  just remove the skin suits already and bring back the carnival sideshow. The disguises are poor  and I'm sure they would be much more comfy without them, maybe even more pleasant. People would pay good money.
"Although you come with saws and axes, in the end I shall grow over your graves."

spicer

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2014, 08:09:26 PM »
Yeah I suppose its my browser, probably some extension mucking it up. The funny thing is that he follows the same damn formula every time lol, it's like cmon how can any of the supporters there not pick up on it eventually? I sometimes wonder if the politicians have to just forcibly not think about the fakeness of their persona but I suppose if you are in that business long enough you eventually get used to it.

Ozone

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Master
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2014, 08:28:39 PM »
Yeah I suppose its my browser, probably some extension mucking it up. The funny thing is that he follows the same damn formula every time lol, it's like cmon how can any of the supporters there not pick up on it eventually? I sometimes wonder if the politicians have to just forcibly not think about the fakeness of their persona but I suppose if you are in that business long enough you eventually get used to it.

as for why supporters don't pick up on this stuff, I think it's a result of a phenomenon that psychobabble callls cognitive dissonance.
From wikipedia...."In psychology, cognitive dissonance is the mental stress or discomfort experienced by an individual who holds two or more contradictory beliefs, ideas, or values at the same time, or is confronted by new information that conflicts with existing beliefs, ideas, or values"

When this happens the brain is in turmoil and often compartmentalizes or negates one experience because it restores balance without much stress.  It's really interesting.

spicer

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2014, 08:53:06 PM »
Aka doublethink in Orwellian terms :D

Check this shit out man, crazy how deep the rabbit hole goes. This is one comment on an archive on reddit showing gov't use of the internet as a weapon for propaganda, even reddit in particular. One of the links shows a former mod of a occupy subreddit being an informant.. Keep in mind this is one comment full of like 100+ links, and the entire thread has 172 comments. I want to apologize to anyone I previously may have thought been a conspiracy 'nut', cause this shit is scary.

https://www.reddit.com/r/moosearchive/comments/2bz9rq/archive/cjacuxm
« Last Edit: September 30, 2014, 08:56:05 PM by spicer »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal