Author Topic: What Do You Want To Accomplish?  (Read 829 times)

Galaxy Admin

• Administrator
  • TGL Ethnobotanist
What Do You Want To Accomplish?
« on: October 30, 2014, 05:42:00 PM »
It feels good to be running from the devil
Another breath and I'm up another level
It feels good to be up above the clouds
It feels good for the first time in a long time now

Simonsays

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Master
  • still your passenger
Re: What Do You Want To Accomplish?
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2014, 08:57:07 PM »
Good advice!!! :goodpost
I've been crawling on my belly
 Clearing out what could've been.
 I've been wallowing in my own chaotic
 And insecure delusions.

I wanna feel the change consume me,
 Feel the outside turning in.
 I wanna feel the metamorphosis and
 Cleansing I've endured within
                    46x2- Tool

spicer

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2014, 09:29:30 PM »
What if you don't know what you want or what makes you tick? Serious question too - I may be young but I appreciate the insight that being older and having more life experience brings.

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2014, 01:04:12 PM »
What if you don't know what you want or what makes you tick? Serious question too - I may be young but I appreciate the insight that being older and having more life experience brings.

I'm older,  50ish and I have never known just what I want. I have been looking for land to build a home on, but finding what I want is def hindered by not having much of an idea just what
that may be. Fortunately due to the bad relationships I have had in the past, I do know what I don't want & that can help decide to some extent...

KratomToke

• Administrator
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2014, 01:18:05 PM »
 ???

I want to live a non renting lifestyle!

Which means I got to find a house built I dunno in the 1930's , One I might be able to buy maybe!

or Get some Land, and either build a small place on it, Like I did in Montana, or:

Buy of them TINY HOUSES , which is pre-wired for and has a Solar panel on the roof!

???

GOAL: TO move to the South, and not look back!

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2014, 01:33:12 PM »
???

Which means I got to find a house built I dunno in the 1930's , One I might be able to buy maybe!

or Get some Land, and either build a small place on it, Like I did in Montana, or:

Buy of them TINY HOUSES , which is pre-wired for and has a Solar panel on the roof!

???

I found a place that will build a home for you for less money than anyone else will, called Fairways Homes.
I found 2 1/2 acres of land and I'm gonna let these guys build me a brand new home for less than the crappy
used houses sell for, plus my new home will be worth more and after I live in it for 2 years I can sell it and go
find another piece of land and do it again! As long as I keep my sale price under $500K I don't hafta pay any
capital gains taxes!

I spent the last year looking at crappy used houses from 1950 that sell for $300K--Screw that, I found this land for $120K
and a 1900 sf 3 bedroom house complete is only $130k, still cheaper than a crappy 65 year old used pos house!

However, if you wanna live in an old historical house there are always some cheap ones for sale in "This Old House" magazine
only way I know to get an actual ghost, otherwise you'd hafta kill the old lady in your new house :hammertime:
« Last Edit: November 01, 2014, 01:42:58 PM by jones »

• TGL Artisan
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • Legalize POT !
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2014, 07:41:52 PM »

Galaxy Admin

• Administrator
  • TGL Ethnobotanist
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2014, 07:50:38 PM »
???

???

I found a place that will build a home for you for less money than anyone else will, called Fairways Homes.
I found 2 1/2 acres of land and I'm gonna let these guys build me a brand new home for less than the crappy
used houses sell for, plus my new home will be worth more and after I live in it for 2 years I can sell it and go
find another piece of land and do it again! As long as I keep my sale price under $500K I don't hafta pay any
capital gains taxes!

I spent the last year looking at crappy used houses from 1950 that sell for $300K--Screw that, I found this land for $120K
and a 1900 sf 3 bedroom house complete is only $130k, still cheaper than a crappy 65 year old used pos house!

However, if you wanna live in an old historical house there are always some cheap ones for sale in "This Old House" magazine
only way I know to get an actual ghost, otherwise you'd hafta kill the old lady in your new house :hammertime:

make sure you have room for me
It feels good to be running from the devil
Another breath and I'm up another level
It feels good to be up above the clouds
It feels good for the first time in a long time now

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2014, 08:06:35 PM »
Oh Hells Yeah!

Nature Boy

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2014, 12:26:26 PM »
What are we going to do today Brain? Same thing we do everyday Pinky... Try and take over the world!
The trick to being a good stalker is always having weed.

If they catch you stalking just say "wanna smoke some weed?",

If they say "no"... fuck em.

You don't need that kinda negativity in your life.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal