Author Topic: Holy fuck.  (Read 1299 times)

D3Dman

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • May your pipe always be full.
Holy fuck.
« on: January 22, 2016, 10:16:36 AM »
Ok - so this is a long story that will be condensed into two lines.

1. We just found out that my girlfriend is pregnant. I could be having another kid.

2. She has a non-cancerous brain tumor and pregnancy could make it grow.

Emotions are pretty confused at the moment.
"You can't buy happiness... but you can buy weed, which is pretty close."

avoca

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • Compassion, fuckwads!
Re: Holy fuck.
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2016, 11:14:38 AM »
Traditionally the mother's health is the thing to guard as when she survives she then is able to bring forth more children.

Sorry to hear, toughest of choices. 

Tumors though, doctors only know how to poison a tumor. Maybe you're hope is there. Black seed (if no contraindications, if ok for preggers, Google), black seeds ground up and the oil too, half tbsp of each day and night. ....

You 2 may be able to stifle that tumor!

Bless yuns
And if you see your mom this weekend, tell her I said
Satan Satan Satan Satan

orthene

• Administrator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2016, 12:23:01 PM »
Hoping for the best possible outcome for both of you.
Sail and grow
Deep inside
The brave align
Green we stay

-Boss Keloid Lung Valley

D3Dman

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2016, 01:50:10 PM »
Traditionally the mother's health is the thing to guard as when she survives she then is able to bring forth more children.

Sorry to hear, toughest of choices. 

Tumors though, doctors only know how to poison a tumor. Maybe you're hope is there. Black seed (if no contraindications, if ok for preggers, Google), black seeds ground up and the oil too, half tbsp of each day and night. ....

You 2 may be able to stifle that tumor!

Bless yuns

Actually, Black Seed oil is supposed to be taken with yemeni raw unproccesed honey for it to give maximum effects. Without it it's only half the recipe.

It's something I've been researching. Now with the pregnancy, though, I do have to see if it's OK for pregnant women to take.

avoca

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • Compassion, fuckwads!
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2016, 02:20:48 PM »
Oh no! Black seed will seek to protect mother against her fetus, im reading, like jungle women have used cats claw to force an abortion. Ultimately and terribly finally, all immuno therapies apparently will ultimately sacrifice a fetus to save host mother.

Funny how herbs can show us the LAWS OF NATURE --- as precious and crucial as babies are, they are also a danger to their mothers. ...

Interesting about the honey, sounds like father zago. He's healed cancers in south america with a honey protocol. I think I believe it --- cancer smells the honey, smells yummy and they gorge --- but it's not sugar so cancer can't really use it! !  Which then weakens cancer cells giving the black seed a back door entry to straight FUCK CANCER UP!  Something like that.

I'm hoping then that the timing will be the answer, might can monitor the changes and accept a certain amount of growth while baby develops, if immuno herbs are too dangerous for baby.
Satan Satan Satan Satan

3V1L9371U5

• TGL OverLord
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2016, 03:17:38 PM »
Wow, tough sitch, D3.  Life seems to throw the hardest curves sometimes.

Your Planetary brothers and sisters are here for whatever we may be able to do.  Stay strong brother.

KratomToke

• Administrator
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2016, 04:15:28 PM »
I wish she and the baby are OK! D3!

Sorry to hear about what is happening, Hope it will all work out!!

D3Dman

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2016, 04:52:44 PM »
Oh no! Black seed will seek to protect mother against her fetus, im reading, like jungle women have used cats claw to force an abortion. Ultimately and terribly finally, all immuno therapies apparently will ultimately sacrifice a fetus to save host mother.

Funny how herbs can show us the LAWS OF NATURE --- as precious and crucial as babies are, they are also a danger to their mothers. ...

Interesting about the honey, sounds like father zago. He's healed cancers in south america with a honey protocol. I think I believe it --- cancer smells the honey, smells yummy and they gorge --- but it's not sugar so cancer can't really use it! !  Which then weakens cancer cells giving the black seed a back door entry to straight FUCK CANCER UP!  Something like that.

I'm hoping then that the timing will be the answer, might can monitor the changes and accept a certain amount of growth while baby develops, if immuno herbs are too dangerous for baby.

I read this as well a bit earlier. We will just have to hope it doesn't grow too much while she is pregnant before we move on to any other treatment for the tumor.

Thanks everyone for all the well wishes.

Uruk-High

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2016, 06:42:35 PM »
Best of luck to you and your girlfriend, DI. Hope it all works out for you.

• TGL Artisan
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • Legalize POT !
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2016, 08:41:59 PM »
Best of luck.  :thumbup:

Galaxy Admin

• Administrator
  • TGL Ethnobotanist
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2016, 09:15:17 PM »
vent here anytime bro. if you want to talk, pm me.
It feels good to be running from the devil
Another breath and I'm up another level
It feels good to be up above the clouds
It feels good for the first time in a long time now

dimebag420

• TGL Veterans
  • TGL PhD
« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2016, 03:58:06 AM »
I am not religious by any means but i send all the positive vibes i can to yall my bro 
"Fool me one time, shame on you. Fool me two times, cant put tha blame on you. Fool me three times, fuck tha peace signs, load the choppa and let it rain on you"

avoca

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • Compassion, fuckwads!
« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2016, 06:28:04 AM »
It dawned on me while writing this other crap below  - ALKALINE,
ALKALINE
 :kevsmith: :jay:
ALKALINE,  you 2 could possibly look to take her completely alkaline if that would hurt this strange tumor. Most if not all cancer can't grow or even survive alkaline blood. So then it's to the juicer / blender you go and I mean every last meal. Fruit, watery mild veg, nuts, coconut, on and on. This could well stop all tumor growth if not kill it period.

My mom beat ovarian cancer in that way. Or rather that was her personal defense, the docs used surgery to remove but needed no chemo afterwards thank God, one of the everyday miracles you don't read about. .. alkalinity was my mother's answer.

CBD oil too eh? www.Fourcornerscannabis.com

i Didn't delete this below in case something thrre may work.  But with her pregnancy im betting alkalinity is best bet.

Thinking, if there's nothing to try, if everything to combat the cancer hurts baby --- --- --- maybe try some of these wierder theories of late meanwhile. Like supersaturating their bloods with oxygen which kills cancer.  Or super massive vitamin C treatments.  Or The new water machine that makes it one molecule wide so that it hydrates them better which kills cancer (cancer must have more dryness).  Something not chemical...
« Last Edit: January 24, 2016, 06:48:37 AM by avoca »
Satan Satan Satan Satan

GirlUndercover

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL PhD
« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2016, 11:35:33 PM »
I'm stunned and don't know what to say. I'll be thinking about ya'll, sending love and light and thinking good thoughts.

djpinito

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Shaman
    • Silly 4 Me
« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2016, 01:13:44 AM »
That sux bro, prayers being sent your way..
For some funny shit, visit and like
https://www.facebook.com/silly4me/videos

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal