Author Topic: Fed Ban on UR144, AKB48, XLR11  (Read 2676 times)

lakaiordiex

• TGL Elite
  • TGL PhD
  • layin the BOOM!!!!
Re: Fed Ban on UR144, AKB48, XLR11
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2013, 12:20:49 AM »
analouges are a "grey area"...so fuck it. lol 5fakb/5fUR ALL DAY

Sparrow

• TGL Elite
  • TGL PhD
« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2013, 11:30:32 AM »
I don't mind expensive registration if I can get into a nice Jewish white hockey league.  A pm would be appreciated, but if not I unnerstand   :smokin:

dub

• TGL Master
« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2013, 03:23:06 PM »
God Bless the Blenders !
"Your as mighty as the flower that grows the stones away"

jyjy

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Shaman
« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2013, 04:32:08 PM »
If I was a vendor I would make part of the order process a page where they must click through to explicitely agree that the purchase will not be used for human consumption to place the order. That really should be enough to cover your ass as far as the analog act I would think but IANAL.

mist

« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2013, 08:04:39 PM »
we had that, it was our terms of use. alot of people emailed and said "sites not working i get a menu" LOL it made our email FLOOD lol  wasn't worth it, we still have the sign up saying you need to agree to order but stopped making it mandatory

Had trouble with your site recently as well.  Was trying to get in contact with you on contact form kept giving me errors though.  Was tryna 2 to see about a sample or something.  Just lost my job so I'm seeing if anyone has any samples to offer and all, can't buy any blend right now, can't even afford gas let a lone bud or blends. 

Easier to email you?

mist

« Reply #20 on: May 14, 2013, 01:01:09 AM »
of course man, samples?? NO NO NO my friend, your gonna need more then that.  pm me here if the site is giving trouble (even know i HATE with a passion the pm system here LOL)

Cool cool I'll pm ya tonight brother.  Good looking out...  I hate the pm system as well, can't even see the ones I've sent anymore?

mist

« Reply #21 on: May 14, 2013, 10:32:40 AM »
Was tryna 2 to see about a sample or something.  Just lost my job so I'm seeing if anyone has any samples to offer and all, can't buy any blend right now, can't even afford gas let a lone bud or blends. 

Man dude it's interesting that you made this post. I have been in the exact same situation and doing the exact same thing lately. I try not to do the sample thing too much. I just don't want anyone to think I'm taking advantage of them. Just really feel bad to hear about your situation man. I am literally in the same exact place. Keep your head up dude. Things have a way of working out. You've already had a positive thing happen with hatter offering some help. You are a lucky guy. Hatter is good people, he will take care of you. Good luck mist.

I hear ya on that sample stuff, don't get that in much myself either.  Thanks for thinking of me, sorry to hear you have had similar issues lately.  Hopefully things work out for the both of us.  Hatter cheering us up a little bit sounds like.  Good luck to you as well, I'm trying to get some things going in the right direction today myself.

mist

« Reply #22 on: May 15, 2013, 12:12:46 AM »
JB in that case the above statement goes for you as well my friend.

keep your head up bro

Hatter I really don't know what to say man. Thank you so much. Just thank you man. I got some really bad news today and you have no idea how much your offer of generosity has just brightened my day.

Ditto.  What JB said!  Thanks for being so kind, Hatter.  It really is very generous of you, good karma is coming your way my friend!  Cheered us both up today I believe lol

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal