Author Topic: HEY ITALIAN QUEEN!!!  (Read 1158 times)

Subgenius

• TGL Veterans
  • TGL Master
HEY ITALIAN QUEEN!!!
« on: May 16, 2013, 10:39:57 PM »
  We really miss you on the forum sista!!!! :stoned

iBaked

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Master
  • Rooster in my rari
Re: HEY ITALIAN QUEEN!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2013, 12:25:34 AM »
Where you at IQ ??? ??? ???

Come backkkkk :stoned

:passing-joint:

In GOD we trust, all others we monitor - 'Merika

toy

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2013, 01:58:24 AM »
Ya she did really liven this place up quite a bit I miss reading her posts

FSU

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Master
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2013, 10:54:33 AM »
lol  I find  this amusing...Not that she is MIA or anything but you guys making a post bout we miss you when you know she won't read it cause she hasn't been on.   :wacked: :flippy: :smiley-rolling-joint:

Sparrow

• TGL Elite
  • TGL PhD
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2013, 11:54:31 AM »
She disappears more than me!  but I got this conspiracy addition thing; I fight it, but just can't stop. I needs help  :dance :cokesniff  help me..... :beers:  please  :fatty  I'm all fkkd up  :rock: but I kinda like it  :wacked: :stoned Come back Queenie, we aint got no female Queen! Is the title up for grabs?!  :bowdown

orthene

• Administrator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2013, 01:24:45 PM »
Yes it is uncharacteristically quiet around here of late. Bring the noise! Bring the ruckus! :hammertime: :rock: :Smokey:
Sail and grow
Deep inside
The brave align
Green we stay

-Boss Keloid Lung Valley

Swishahouse6

« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2013, 03:21:01 PM »

GrindCandy

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2013, 05:32:19 PM »
Good luck with medical problems IQ i had a ex that would get cyst alot on her ovaries i really dont know what her problem was though. Stay safe later

GrindCandy

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2013, 05:57:25 PM »
She had a shitty immune system where she had minor colds alot but i dont remember her having anything like you. I just know the time i was with her she had cyst removed twice. I dont even really think she knew at the time why they devolped at the time doctors just wanted them removed befre they can cause possible cancer she was 19/20yrs old. She got a kid and stuff now so im sure she fine now its been about 5 years.

iBaked

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Master
  • Rooster in my rari
« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2013, 08:13:38 PM »
......have yall ever had sum stuff called DILAUDID   thru  IV.....HOLY FUCK,,, dat shit would turn a nun into a crackhead FOR REAL!! i liked that shit TO MUCH!!  IT WAS GOOOOD     :stoned

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydromorphone

Hydromorphone is made from morphine either by direct re-arrangement (made by reflux heating of alcoholic or acidic aqueous solution of morphine in the presence of platinum or palladium catalyst) or reduction to dihydromorphine (usually via catalytic hydrogenation), followed by oxidation with benzophenone in presence of potassium tert butoxide or aluminium tert butoxide (Oppenauer oxidation). The 6 ketone group can be replaced with a methylene group via the Wittig reaction to produce 6-Methylenedihydrodesoxymorphine, which is 80× stronger than morphine.[12]
Changing morphine into hydromorphone increases its activity and, therefore, makes hydromorphone about eight times stronger than morphine on a weight basis, all other things being equal.[citation needed] Changed also is lipid solubility, contributing to hydromorphone's having a more rapid onset of action and alterations to the overall absorption, distribution, metabolism, and elimination profile as well as the side effect profile (in general, less nausea and itching) versus that of morphine. The semi-synthetic opiates, of which hydromorphone and its codeine analogue hydrocodone are among the best-known and oldest, include a huge number of drugs of varying strengths and with differences among themselves both subtle and stark, allowing for many different options for treatment.

Intewesting :getstones

In GOD we trust, all others we monitor - 'Merika

Galaxy Admin

• Administrator
  • TGL Ethnobotanist
« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2013, 08:22:04 PM »
Opana 10's
It feels good to be running from the devil
Another breath and I'm up another level
It feels good to be up above the clouds
It feels good for the first time in a long time now

FSU

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Master
« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2013, 08:38:10 PM »
Yeah I know what you talkin bout, when I was in hospital and on morphine drip many times throughout the day for 6 days, they tried to slowly get me on that shit and the pain was horrendous and went ape shit and got them to put that morphine back in me lol  No doubt, easy to get addicted then they want to throw some cheezy lortabs at you like it's gonna help!

But on topic, sucks you gotta go thru that, my mother had the same thing happen one point in time...I remember she didn't move that much during that time n had it kinda rough but you'll get thru it and she is completely fine now. Guess when it rains it fucking pours eh? But at least you know the fucking storm will pass by anytime now  ;)

Subgenius

• TGL Veterans
  • TGL Master
« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2013, 02:13:52 AM »
  Hey Queen,

Good to hear from you!

I know you posted about your house fire and the psychiatric issues you are going through with your brother and now you are dealing with this "strange" illness.

You certainly have had more than your share of bad luck lately!!

On Monday I will burn some BLACK LABEL BLEND and some Mesquite incense from INCIENSO DE SANTA FE  in hopes that this smoke will convey some "GOOD VIBES" to you !!!: :smokin:

I will be getting some 9 Indian Fruit oil  Indian Spirit Money  House Blessing spray and when it arrives I will spray some to send   "GOOD LUCK" to you our Sacred Spice Sister from the Southland!!

Get Well soon Queen!!  :joint :joint

« Last Edit: May 18, 2013, 01:03:30 PM by Subgenius »

Swishahouse6

« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2013, 06:12:02 AM »
For a quick and speedy recovery/solution. Stay Strong Queen!

Sparrow

• TGL Elite
  • TGL PhD
« Reply #14 on: May 18, 2013, 05:07:18 PM »
Much love and vibes for strength to get thru this, Queen. Hope you beat this; hell, I KNOW you'll beat this. I can relate to the dilaudid, they give me pain pills for my busted-up back.  (so 130 mg. oxycontin too much?)  :banana: :cokesniff :smokebanana

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal