Author Topic: FREEDOM BUDS and LIBERTY HERBAL INCENSE are EXTINCT!!!  (Read 1972 times)

Subgenius

• TGL Veterans
  • TGL Master
FREEDOM BUDS and LIBERTY HERBAL INCENSE are EXTINCT!!!
« on: May 25, 2013, 02:13:01 AM »
When you go FREEDOMBUDS.com you get the Go Daddy web page informing you that  the domain name has expired!!

When you go to  the Liberty Herbal incense web site the following statement appears:

Site off-line
When our founding fathers established this nation, they did so with the intention that government would be very limited and that there would be a tremendous amount of liberty and freedom. Today, these ideals are often quoted, but rarely even understood. We as a nation don’t even remember what “the land of the free and the home of the brave” actually means anymore. Just about any activity that you can think of (other than sitting completely still in utter silence in your own home) is tightly regulated by government. The blame for this sad state of affairs rests solely on us; the people of this great nation. If we continue to value emotional appeal over logic, allow our rights to be stripped away one layer at a time, and re-elect career politicians to represent us who have no respect for their Constitutional restraints, THIS WILL ONLY GET WORSE! Somewhere along the line we have lost what it truly means to be Americans. Look around you. This is not what our founding fathers intended. WE THE PEOPLE have allowed this to happen. Liberty Herb has done our patriotic duty. What are YOU going to do about it?

Although their products weren't the most "EFFECTIVE" I always considered them to be reputable vendors who provided quality merchandise!!

However, this may be a  reaction to the May 13th ban and they were caught without a back up plan and are now simply lying low reforming until things "cool off" a bit.

If not, it's sad to see them go.

It would seem the number of vendors offering quality herbal blendage is dwindling to say the least!!! :stoned

tonedef

• TGL PhD
Re: FREEDOM BUDS and LIBERTY HERBAL INCENSE are EXTINCT!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2013, 05:16:12 AM »
Everything was on par except potency... I can say that I did not feel a thang!! This was bout year ago mind u...

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal