Author Topic: Greetings  (Read 1000 times)

Wreckless Randy

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Member
Greetings
« on: April 27, 2013, 09:44:38 PM »
TGL is gone.  Well, it's changed now.  Looking for a new forum.  Nice to meet you all.

GrindCandy

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL XxElitexX
Re: Greetings
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2013, 09:46:50 PM »
WELCOMEE! Watch out for Randy Savage!

Galaxy Admin

• Administrator
  • TGL Ethnobotanist
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2013, 11:12:35 PM »
Welcome.  :passing
It feels good to be running from the devil
Another breath and I'm up another level
It feels good to be up above the clouds
It feels good for the first time in a long time now

FloatingHeads

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Shaman
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2013, 11:41:03 PM »
Welcome to the forum!   :weedpass:

Wreckless Randy

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Member
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2013, 04:29:19 PM »
Thanks everyone.  Yeah, as already mentioned, MMD was MetalMeltDown.  He started TGL when he was a vendor selling awesome blends that I really miss like Red Planet.  I have no idea what happened.  It was time for another order, so I go to login there to keep up on the latest blend reviews and it's all changed up.  I figured it had to do with it being less risky to discuss MJ than synthetics now.  Kind of ironic.

walterwhite

« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2013, 04:44:10 PM »
Welcome to the board man! This place is way better than tgl. Not a bunch of pussies turning on spice and refusing to admit that they loved it just as much as anyone else. You're experience here will be better. This probably isn't the thread to ask in but can anyone explain to me what exactly happened with tgl? I hear you all talk about it and it's very confusing. Like the name MMD keeps getting brought up. Is that MyManDAN from here? I'm confused because it sounds like that person at tgl hated blends and Dan obviously does not feel that way. And there's all this talk about people having been banned from tgl even though they did nothing wrong. All just really confusing for someone who wasn't really a member of that forum and wasn't there at the time of it's demise. I will say i'm glad it's gone though. I love blends and fuck anyone who chooses to judge me for that. Sounds like everyone on there was a user and then all the sudden they all acted like spice was the worst thing ever. So fuck em. I'd still be interested as to what the whole story is though.

Fuck that MMD, the only MMD now is Dan.  That other MMD is busy playing some electric guitar in front his webcam, hoping someone watches.

TGL is a deadzone.

orthene

• Administrator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2013, 09:14:32 PM »
Welcome Wreckless :passing
Sail and grow
Deep inside
The brave align
Green we stay

-Boss Keloid Lung Valley

toy

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2013, 09:46:56 PM »
welcome  :weedpass:

Subgenius

• TGL Veterans
  • TGL Master
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2013, 09:47:12 PM »
welcome Vato!!! :smokin: :smokin:

N1lbog4721

« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2013, 04:04:54 PM »
Welcome to the board man! This place is way better than tgl. Not a bunch of pussies turning on spice and refusing to admit that they loved it just as much as anyone else. You're experience here will be better. This probably isn't the thread to ask in but can anyone explain to me what exactly happened with tgl? I hear you all talk about it and it's very confusing. Like the name MMD keeps getting brought up. Is that MyManDAN from here? I'm confused because it sounds like that person at tgl hated blends and Dan obviously does not feel that way. And there's all this talk about people having been banned from tgl even though they did nothing wrong. All just really confusing for someone who wasn't really a member of that forum and wasn't there at the time of it's demise. I will say i'm glad it's gone though. I love blends and fuck anyone who chooses to judge me for that. Sounds like everyone on there was a user and then all the sudden they all acted like spice was the worst thing ever. So fuck em. I'd still be interested as to what the whole story is though.

Amen to that homie!  Fuck those pussy muthafuckas who wanna judge us because we love spice!  Fuck those faggot muthafuckas man!  Spicehead till I die!  I've never heard of TGL, but I read posts about people making a lot of references so I assume that TGL used to be the shit. 

N1lbog4721

« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2013, 04:08:48 PM »
Welcome homie!  Seems like this place gets better and better every fuckin day!  This is actually my very first drug forum that I've ever been a member of.

Sparrow

• TGL Elite
  • TGL PhD
« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2013, 04:15:02 PM »
Fuck yeah! Another 'Wreckless' soul in here. Turn this place up a notch!  :beers: :smokebanana spice on.....and on..

deckard cain

« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2013, 04:53:12 PM »
Welcome brother!
About TGL I think mmds heart was in the right place and i was right on board with more focus on harm reduction.  I had quit like that same week-then I took a break from the whole scene to find it evolved to bud lounge.  I never really found my footing in that setting because, well, I can't get bud. Still got mad love for the pioneers and long timers.
Everything happens for a reason.

R

« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2013, 10:01:22 PM »
Welcome on

Subgenius

• TGL Veterans
  • TGL Master
« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2013, 09:35:19 PM »

Wreckless Randy!

Time to snap into a Slim Jim!!  Oh Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaah !!!!! :joint