Author Topic: SPICED.BIZ TIMEBOMB APOLOGIZES.  (Read 1914 times)

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
Re: SPICED.BIZ TIMEBOMB APOLOGIZES.
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2013, 11:57:39 PM »
I can't believe what I am seeing,
  And on a forum Titled Timebomb Apologizes too. I can't imagine what is going on but anyone
who has read Timebomb's postings in the last few weeks can't take them seriously. Isn't
Everyone on this forum aware that Timebomb is withdrawing from Opiates? Jesus Christ Nobody
can imagine how this stuff can twist a user's brain.
Don't make any Rash decisions based on an addicts perspective. Queen, it isn't fair to Yourself or
the rest of Us for You to Take Timebomb Seriously while he is in some kinda Full Dick Mode. You think
he can control himself, but if he could he would be quit of suboxone like a Year Ago.

Please Queen, don't take the ruminations of Fools and Addicts Seriously Because THEY Don't & You Shouldn't Either
       Also Sweety as I said earlier It Isn't Fair to The Rest of US on Here for YOU to let one addict Run You Off  :hand-heart: :lipstick:

Please, Please Reconsider Your Leaving Here

walterwhite

« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2013, 12:09:33 AM »
Its all good, JB, no beef here.  Just was startled by the PM's you sent me.

I didn't know what I did.  Unblocked for sure.  You fine by me.

AMeanOne

• TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2013, 10:58:49 PM »
Its probably too late. Maybe we should all be getting eachothers info for those that want to continue to communicate after the boards gone. I know i think that if cops are being called and getting brought to this place in anyway we should shut down..................

Driver

« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2013, 12:22:44 AM »
How about this, Timebomb? You shut your mouth or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you.

Driver

« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2013, 12:53:44 AM »
Nailed it, JB.  Couldn't have said it any better.

toy

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2013, 01:01:39 AM »
jb you just  hit the nail on the head budy toy--> :bowdown  :wacked:<---jb :wacked:

Phoenix

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Ethnobotanist
« Reply #21 on: October 10, 2013, 08:44:55 AM »
This is all very unnecessary.

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #22 on: October 10, 2013, 12:49:09 PM »
If this isn't enough for a ban then IDK what it would take

Driver

« Reply #23 on: October 10, 2013, 01:28:41 PM »
Glad its over..

:smokepack

Swishahouse6

« Reply #24 on: October 10, 2013, 01:37:46 PM »
TB is no more. 

Acid please come back and enjoy the party again.  To all the spicers thanks for sticking it out over the last few weeks.  Now lets bring back the love.  Now who has my lighter I need to hit this  :weedpass: :nannah: :passing-joint:
« Last Edit: October 10, 2013, 04:20:36 PM by Swishahouse6 »

orthene

• Administrator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #25 on: October 10, 2013, 01:54:16 PM »
TB is no more. 

Acid please come back and enjoy the party again.  To all the spicers thanks for sticking it out over that last few weeks.  Now lets bring back the love.  Now who has my lighter I need to hit this  :weedpass: :nannah: :passing-joint:
Fire is on me brotha, light it up.
Sail and grow
Deep inside
The brave align
Green we stay

-Boss Keloid Lung Valley

Swishahouse6

« Reply #26 on: October 10, 2013, 04:04:19 PM »
TB is no more. 

Acid please come back and enjoy the party again.  To all the spicers thanks for sticking it out over that last few weeks.  Now lets bring back the love.  Now who has my lighter I need to hit this  :weedpass: :nannah: :passing-joint:
Fire is on me brotha, light it up.

aaaaahhh cough cough cough thanks man I needed it. LMAO  :smokepack

JustSayin

• TGL Kratomologist
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • I get knocked down, but I get up again!
« Reply #27 on: October 10, 2013, 07:06:51 PM »
Fear and Drama on the forum, people trust and get burned...Started with Sam the Shithead and should end with this. Zero telerance policy on emotional and mental abuse for sure. I'm pretty positive many of us have this in RL, what the hell is wrong with people the way they conduct their cyberlives... perhaps they would also do this in RL but I'll bet not when they KNOW someone can find them and kick their ass for it. Not so anonymous as you think. I don't know TB or the Queen personally but I do know when someone is going off the deep-end.., seen it with friends and family... same thing that made Richard Pryor pour 151 on himself while free-basing, it was no accident and he eventually admitted it. Nothing makes sense to a full blown tweaker but the demons in their head. So Sorry it all came to this IQ. Maybe its the fact that we are all feeling scared and repressed by the current situation... DEA still funded while Social Security is in question, take away things that make us feel better (including CBs) and replace them with rat poison. Would not be surprised if that was the desperate plan that began when "they" realized they've lost the "war" and could be/should be deep sixed. You know what fund wasting agency I speak of.
Life is The realization that each random passerby is living a life as vivid and complex as your own—an epic story that continues invisibly around you like an anthill sprawling deep underground, with elaborate passageways to thousands of other lives that you’ll never know existed

tibeirious

• Starship Admiral
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
  • ex head of security cast a way..and forgotten
« Reply #28 on: October 10, 2013, 11:01:08 PM »
 :goodpost

Well said  :horns up

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #29 on: October 11, 2013, 04:34:31 PM »
I'm glad things are working for you Queen,
   IDK that my $500/week meth habit (back in 97) made me evil, but it certainly made me different.
I thought everything was wonderful and I still did my job everyday, but I know there were a few
glaring differences. For one I started only shaving half my face everyday, and I quit wearing any shoes.
Even throughout the summer I didn't wear shoes & my feet were Black. I can't believe my customers
were letting me into their homes! Most of them dropped me after seeing me in that condition, lucky for
me new clients are moving in all the time, so I still have work to do.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal