Cannabis | Marijuana > Cannabis General

will trade 1954 pipes for BUD

<< < (2/3) > >>

deckard cain:
In the late eighties a good buddy sent me s little bud with a long letter and some megadeth lyrics. Came through just fine and i shat a pile of pink marshmallows.

That said. . I wouldn't ship any dank these days!

dub:
There are 100's of pounds of cannabis being sent out from most major cities in America via USPS every day

Some cities more like 1000's of pounds.

Do not ship UPS or FedEx, USPS is the best and safest.

Vacuum sealed. Covered in vasoline. Vacuum sealed again. All done with gloves on. No marijuana smoke in the room you are packaging in.

:smokepack

Subgenius:
 Would you be interested in some INTERNATIONAL ODDITIES DRO  bud!!! :broccoli :broccoli :broccoli LOL

Just messin with ya bro!!!

I hope you obtain some high grade Jamaican GANGA for your efforts!!!

1954:

--- Quote from: dub on May 19, 2013, 10:58:03 PM ---There are 100's of pounds of cannabis being sent out from most major cities in America via USPS every day

Some cities more like 1000's of pounds.

Do not ship UPS or FedEx, USPS is the best and safest.

Vacuum sealed. Covered in vasoline. Vacuum sealed again. All done with gloves on. No marijuana smoke in the room you are packaging in.

:smokepack

--- End quote ---

simple vacuum sealed bud in small amounts is perfectly safe ... place vacuum sealed bag in brown paper bag ... put that in a USPS eBay logo Priority Mail box ... brown bag makes it bore-scope proof... Priority mail requires a search warrant to open ...

1954:

--- Quote from: MyManDAN on May 20, 2013, 09:23:42 PM ---how about a deep bowl pipe that wont tip / roll over for some blend?

--- End quote ---

:weed-sign:

maybe ... but already got lots of blends ... likee bud more

:weed-sign:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version