Author Topic: DINAFEM White Widow Autoflowering  (Read 746 times)

Swishahouse6

Re: DINAFEM White Widow Autoflowering
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2013, 06:54:35 PM »
Sweet dub thanks for the updated info. So you said you give them 18hrs of light along with the momma and clones did you ever adjust the time once flowering or did it remain at 18hrs? 
« Last Edit: June 03, 2013, 07:38:49 PM by Swishahouse6 »

dub

• TGL Master
« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2013, 07:39:25 PM »
I've run them 24 hours and I've run them 18, doesn't seem to matter.

Same with the moms and clones - 24 didn't seem to make them grow more.

Just saves me 1/4 on my electricity bill  :biggrin

But my room doesn't go completely dark for the 6 hours, the clones have racks of T5's above them, and those stay on for 24 hours in the corner of the room.

"Your as mighty as the flower that grows the stones away"

JD4550

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Shaman
« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2013, 07:44:40 PM »
Great looking plant you got there dub :)

Also just wondering if you've grown these "Autoflowering" strains outside? If yes would they mature much quicker than normal strains or just the same? The only reason I don't like growing outdoors is because of the long growth season :/

Swishahouse6

« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2013, 07:45:58 PM »
Very interesting, this thread  has giving me the itch to start another grow. I  wish I was in a legal State, I  miss attending to the girls daily.

tonedef

• TGL PhD
« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2013, 07:59:08 PM »
Looking DAMN good, been curious to see how they were doing....

For those looking to make some quick cash... Can we say AUTO!!!

You could have an elbow with around eight plants given they yield at least two ounces in TWO months...

INSANE

I love it!!!

dub

• TGL Master
« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2013, 09:17:32 PM »
Also just wondering if you've grown these "Autoflowering" strains outside? If yes would they mature much quicker than normal strains or just the same? The only reason I don't like growing outdoors is because of the long growth season :/

Yes, I have.

My girl had a Banana Kush Auto and some AUTO SEEDS "Ultra Lemon Haze" outdoors last year in 25 gallon pots. They got freakin HUGE. The "Ultra Lemon Haze's" got almost 9 feet tall.

My one friend that does it really big outdoors every year (that one pic i posted of the huge Blue Dreams) checked out my autos and was really excited when he saw them. He had me order him 100 seeds last season of Dinafem's "Critical Jack". He started them at he same time as his usual crop (May 15th). However, the Auto's finished in late July while the main cropped matured in late Sept/early Oct. Giving him an entire EXTRA crop before the main crop. Shit was fire too, looked almost like indoor.

So yes, regardless of indoor or outdoor, they mature the same. They aren't dependent on any dark cycle. 60-70 days from seed to harvest. Haze's and almost pure Sativa's a bit longer of course.

Many people still don't know about autoflowering strains (or can't get their head around them).

:Smokey:
« Last Edit: June 03, 2013, 10:04:26 PM by dub »
"Your as mighty as the flower that grows the stones away"

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal