Cannabis | Marijuana > Cannabis General

DINAFEM White Widow Autoflowering

<< < (5/5)

dub:

--- Quote ---Also just wondering if you've grown these "Autoflowering" strains outside? If yes would they mature much quicker than normal strains or just the same? The only reason I don't like growing outdoors is because of the long growth season :/
--- End quote ---

Yes, I have.

My girl had a Banana Kush Auto and some AUTO SEEDS "Ultra Lemon Haze" outdoors last year in 25 gallon pots. They got freakin HUGE. The "Ultra Lemon Haze's" got almost 9 feet tall.

My one friend that does it really big outdoors every year (that one pic i posted of the huge Blue Dreams) checked out my autos and was really excited when he saw them. He had me order him 100 seeds last season of Dinafem's "Critical Jack". He started them at he same time as his usual crop (May 15th). However, the Auto's finished in late July while the main cropped matured in late Sept/early Oct. Giving him an entire EXTRA crop before the main crop. Shit was fire too, looked almost like indoor.

So yes, regardless of indoor or outdoor, they mature the same. They aren't dependent on any dark cycle. 60-70 days from seed to harvest. Haze's and almost pure Sativa's a bit longer of course.

Many people still don't know about autoflowering strains (or can't get their head around them).

:Smokey:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version