Author Topic: Hi Guys!  (Read 1544 times)

Seatbelts

• TGL Supporter
  • TGL Shaman
Hi Guys!
« on: June 10, 2013, 07:39:44 PM »
So new to this forum, longtime herbal burner looking for a place to talk about legit places to buy from, experiences the usual. So I guess I started dabbling into blends in the first gen of red magic, K2 kim chie, and so on, and have enjoyed it ever since. Since have tried everything from Mr. Nice guy to AK to Bizaro. I noticed there was a review thread so Ill probably check that out too. Are we allowed to list names of good websites or is that a PM discussion? Look forward to posting more!

(My wife and I's 2 year anniversary is this sat and were looking for a legit place to find KUSH11g or anything thats super potent to celebrate with)
"Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without police protection is both".

Swishahouse6

Re: Hi Guys!
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2013, 08:29:13 PM »
Welcome to Spiced. All legit info is welcome and allowed. Congrats on the 2yr coming up. Enjoy your Stay.

iBaked

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Master
  • Rooster in my rari
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2013, 09:57:30 PM »

Knowledge is encouraged around here.
We look forward to it.

:biggrin

In GOD we trust, all others we monitor - 'Merika

Seatbelts

• TGL Supporter
  • TGL Shaman
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2013, 10:45:43 PM »
Awesome! So here's the site I have been buying from dieselspice.com since crazy incense closed,  but I checked back today and they are back up with Scooby and KUSH11G which are some personal favorites. So pros and cons of dieselspice. First purchase from them was delayed in processing and took 2 days I think before they actually shipped. I had to send a bunch of emails to get a tracking number, but they did give me the tracking info eventually. I placed a second order about a day later when I got my check, chose express shipping and both the first and second order came the same day (first order was priority). So not really having another place to go I placed a third order which was processed and came on time with no problems.

First and second order were for : 2.5gx10 of the blueberry and 1.5 of zenbio's Bizzaro.
Third order: 10g Of Bizzaro cherry.

Kush, It was a homemade blend I assume a few larger sticks and stems, it was i would say like a 7-8 on potency.
Bizzaro 1.5- was the strongest blend I got from them, I would say a 9. Very good leaf not a lot of stems.
Bizzaro 10g Cherry-  Was probably the weakest of the blends I tried from them, I would rate it at about a 6.

They claim its legit Bizzaro but I never tried it before they became zenbio?

But im about to order Kush 11g from crazy since they have the best price and I know what im getting. Do you guys have any other suggestions or favorite brand/blends
"Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without police protection is both".

Swishahouse6

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2013, 10:52:32 PM »
Pebz Blue Lotus,
LHS (Xgen),
Herbal Emporium  2x or 3x snailed or Candy Apple custom,
Hatter shit where to begin pick one he has hundreds,
Axa only tried the Pinnacle was mid level for myself
« Last Edit: June 10, 2013, 10:54:14 PM by Swishahouse6 »

mist

« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2013, 10:53:37 PM »
Awesome! So here's the site I have been buying from dieselspice.com since crazy incense closed,  but I checked back today and they are back up with Scooby and KUSH11G which are some personal favorites. So pros and cons of dieselspice. First purchase from them was delayed in processing and took 2 days I think before they actually shipped. I had to send a bunch of emails to get a tracking number, but they did give me the tracking info eventually. I placed a second order about a day later when I got my check, chose express shipping and both the first and second order came the same day (first order was priority). So not really having another place to go I placed a third order which was processed and came on time with no problems.

First and second order were for : 2.5gx10 of the blueberry and 1.5 of zenbio's Bizzaro.
Third order: 10g Of Bizzaro cherry.

Kush, It was a homemade blend I assume a few larger sticks and stems, it was i would say like a 7-8 on potency.
Bizzaro 1.5- was the strongest blend I got from them, I would say a 9. Very good leaf not a lot of stems.
Bizzaro 10g Cherry-  Was probably the weakest of the blends I tried from them, I would rate it at about a 6.

They claim its legit Bizzaro but I never tried it before they became zenbio?

But im about to order Kush 11g from crazy since they have the best price and I know what im getting. Do you guys have any other suggestions or favorite brand/blends

Interesting.  Thanks for the info.

Diesel Spiece has a lot of old commercial blend packages like Kush, K2, Space available.  That screams counterfeit junk in old commercial bags as you already know. 

19.95 for 1.5 g?  Hope that stuff is great then. 

Go with a vendor on here like Pebz for half the price and twice the potency.  Pebz is your best for potency, quality, shipping and customer service.

Sites like Diesel and Crazy are weak, have no quality control, just shoving whatever they can in a bag as fast as possible.

Spark101

« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2013, 11:05:22 PM »
lol sent him a message saying the same thing....go with the bawlz an strap in seatbelts....you will enjoy....

R

« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2013, 11:06:16 PM »
Unusual handle...

Seatbelts

• TGL Supporter
  • TGL Shaman
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2013, 11:23:27 PM »
Thanks for the tips guys, I really appreciate the info. Getting good blends has been really hard since our local headship was raided. And ya my user name is really not that interesting of a story, I used to play a lot of tournament paintball and "Seatbelts" was a joke name we came up with from one guys "Buckle Up, its the law SEATBELTS" And it just kinda stuck as a username I guess.

walterwhite

« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2013, 12:22:35 AM »
Interesting name.  Seatbelts huh?  Never seen that handle.

N1lbog4721

« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2013, 09:11:39 PM »
whats up? hope you find what your looking for.  glad you made it here

Sparrow

• TGL Elite
  • TGL PhD
« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2013, 11:35:40 AM »
So, here to join in the fun? That it is. Look around; lots of good info on spicemixes here...... :fatty :beers: 

D3Dman

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • May your pipe always be full.
« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2013, 11:45:22 AM »
Buckle Dem SEATBELTS. We goin to space.
"You can't buy happiness... but you can buy weed, which is pretty close."

-digi

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL PhD
« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2013, 01:03:13 PM »
welcome. nice to see you.  :smokin:

Seatbelts

• TGL Supporter
  • TGL Shaman
« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2013, 11:59:34 PM »
Honestly I love this forum, everyone is so nice and the vendors are out of this world awesome. I have been looking for a place to talk to other people who love blends as much as myself and it seemed all the other blogs or what have yous are terrible. Just reporting on bust's and more depressing stuff like that. I was so happy to stumble upon this place!

Cant wait to try Pebz stuff!  :smokepack

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal