Author Topic: All New members Must Post Once Within 7 Days Or Your Account Will Be Deleted  (Read 6856 times)

tibeirious

• Starship Admiral
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
  • ex head of security cast a way..and forgotten
lol..i hope Ruh-Roh stays .. :banana:

Swishahouse6

Welcome new members.  Please take a few minutes and read through this thread. Welcome to the community.
The members posted have not responded...
 natewest  2013-10-12
 tryp  2013-10-13
 adudewithahat  2013-10-13
 Bawse  2013-10-14
 meowmixxx  2013-10-15
 Thunders52  2013-10-15
 lucaschrist   2013-10-15

djpinito

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Shaman
    • Silly 4 Me
Old but back again member posting here :getstones sup everybody
For some funny shit, visit and like
https://www.facebook.com/silly4me/videos

Galaxy Admin

• Administrator
  • TGL Ethnobotanist
good job Swisha  :beers:
It feels good to be running from the devil
Another breath and I'm up another level
It feels good to be up above the clouds
It feels good for the first time in a long time now

Swishahouse6

New members please read and follow the step involves to stay an active member here.

Welcome to Spiced and enjoy your stay.

Swishahouse6

Welcome new members please take a few minutes and read this thread. 

tibeirious

• Starship Admiral
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
There should be like secret random threads that we have to post in on a given day ...and if we don't then someone comes over and short sheets or "hand in water till pee pee" gags us...good stuff..i  myself am a fan of shaving cream torture...23 year Army vet here...I have been creamed by the most elite killers the government could produce.......and I have in return creamed them back.............Shaving creamed in hand...feather to nose..guaranteed to cause panic in the coldest of killers for atleast 1 second....

Hint...unload the targets personal weapon they keep under the pillow....and the one on his ankle. And the shooty under the bed..and take away his knife...and you probly should run. For a few years..

you know inretro spect lets stick with grindcandys idea  of taking a shit on their doorstep and lighting it on fire....

:postwhore: THREAD NINJA SMOKE BOMB!  :butwiggle: :bakedmonkey: :weedspin waiting for cartoons to start...lol :goodpost

Thunders52

• TGL Supporter
  • TGL Member
I AM SO SORRY Tibs and All of You Guys, for Delay in Posting,as This Is My 1st Day Back Online!!!
  As I Honestly Went Beyond the Typical Binge,but Ended up Finding an Amazing Combo of "Factors",That led to an Epic Staying Up
for a Very Longtime,and Time was Decided to be A Meaningless Worry!!!
    Until My Wife Finally Tracked Me Down,and I am on Life Support with my Marriage and Totally Understand Now,that I am Back on Earth and I Feel So Guilty,and I Promised Only Relaxation techniques from Now On!!!
Sorry Guys and I Just Heard that Lou Reed Died,to Top off a Very Horrible Comedown!!!  Sorry is the Only Word I have
Spoken to Everyone else In My Life,and Owe You All the Same!!!!

tibeirious

• Starship Admiral
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
Welcome Home Thunders, I was wondering where you were, Stay strong brother...sounds like you turned the bus around just in time, Kick back relax and slowly melt back into the real world..

We are all here if you need us...

AMeanOne

• TGL XxElitexX
This thread still relevant? Some new members that havent posted for over that 7 days.

Galaxy Admin

• Administrator
  • TGL Ethnobotanist
we are private now. all the members left are cool.  :steamroller we are keeping the old accounts. they are mostly from ppl that always lurked(even at TGL) and are not causing any problems.
It feels good to be running from the devil
Another breath and I'm up another level
It feels good to be up above the clouds
It feels good for the first time in a long time now

SwishaHouse6

Welcome skullscrew and naturalguy.
Please take a few minutes and read this thread and make a post so the rest of the members can get to know you.

skullscrew - 23 Dec
 NaturalGuy - 23 Dec
« Last Edit: December 26, 2013, 05:56:36 PM by SwishaHouse6 »

SwishaHouse6

Welcome to PlanetX Sharkiesha45, hope you are enjoying your stay.  I know you have been referred here, but I need you to introduce yourself to the community.  Thanks for your attention to this matter.

Sharkiesha45 - 28 Jan

AMeanOne

• TGL XxElitexX
So whats up with the people that have 1-5 posts that havent logged on in months, some nearing a year. I dont understand why sharkie had to introduce himself when theres still 0 post count members.

Think we should weed out some dead weight.

spicer

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
So whats up with the people that have 1-5 posts that havent logged on in months, some nearing a year. I dont understand why sharkie had to introduce himself when theres still 0 post count members.

Think we should weed out some dead weight.
:goodpost

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal