Author Topic: 25B-NBOMe Compared to other NBOMe  (Read 1470 times)

JD4550

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Shaman
25B-NBOMe Compared to other NBOMe
« on: July 09, 2013, 11:47:47 AM »
So I recently ordered some 25B blotters and was wondering if anyone has any experience with this RC. Like how would it compare to 25C or 25I? Just want some feedback and what you guys think.  :flippy:

R

Re: 25B-NBOMe Compared to other NBOMe
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2013, 12:09:10 PM »
I think Dub should weigh in on this one.

JD4550

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Shaman
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2013, 03:06:47 PM »
Wow sounds good. How were the visuals?  :popcorn:

Dashneo

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Master
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2013, 10:20:52 PM »
I was just reading today that 25c is the most visual with the Lear body load. I sure hope so since 25i's body load was really annoying.
I'll be getting some 25c soon; I'll update later I remember to

jyjy

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Shaman
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2013, 05:00:59 PM »
Very loosely of the 3 most popular nbomes 25i is supposed to be the closest to acid, 25b closer to shrooms and 25c more euphoric/less introspective like ecstacy. I find this vaguely accurate in my experience.

niemandgeist

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Master
  • Mushroom Muncher :)
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2013, 07:08:03 PM »
In order to dose and feel anything you need to dose sublingually. Do not swallow the blotter. If you swallow it you will waste it and nothing will happen. Keep it between your teeth and gums or under your tongue for a good while.

Also, if you think you know what the exact dose of NBOMe is in your blotters think again. There's no way to tell. The best anyone can do is give you an estimate. Just like there's no way to know how much LSD is in LSD blotters. The only way to really know is to have it tested in a lab which would be very expensive. The NBOMes can be pretty easy to overdose on and people have died from taking too much. Be sure to work your way up with the dose starting with 1/2 a tab, then waiting a week or two so tolerance dies down, and then upping it to a whole tab.

The blotters should more or less be around the same dose/amount of chemical, but it won't be exact. Please don't treat it like LSD and think that if one tab was great you can take 2, or 3, or 4, or more to have a better trip because you may end up dead or in the hospital. I'd say 2 blotters is as high as you should go unless you feel the tabs are extremely weak. Just exercise caution with it on how much you dose.
I am always up for chatting online with some new and interesting people. I don't really PM too many people here much. If you see this and you're interested in chatting or are bored and such. Please hit me up. I LOVE conversation.

jyjy

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Shaman
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2013, 08:42:42 AM »
No, buccally is more effective. Sublingual administration of a blotter tends to cause saliva which people then swallow making the compound inactive(it is bitter also making you want to swallow.) Between the lip and the upper gum is a good choice.

irishwench1777.318

• TGL Supporter
  • TGL Shaman
  • Trapped in a Louisiana hellhole since 1972
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2013, 03:49:02 PM »
25c def. more euphoric and body load is not bad at all--don't expect any deep insights--but it is more of an uplifting,happy ride--MDMA-ish. Lost the connect I had  :(-but it did work really well on PTSD symptoms and anxiety/depression-throws off symptoms for 5-7 days and have me feeling that life may not be SO shitty.
There are  2 kinds of justice in 'Merika- One for the peeps and the sheeps-
And one for the creeps at the top of the heap..........

tibeirious

• Starship Admiral
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
  • ex head of security cast a way..and forgotten
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2013, 05:27:37 PM »
25b was my fav so far...I hated 25i..just a heavy kinda clammy yucky feeling for me..and I love real acid ..it just did no vibe for me..

I was unimpressed with the FX of C but loved the up vibe. wonder what a B&C combo would feel like..?

Forest

• TGL Elite
  • TGL PhD
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2013, 11:12:24 AM »
Very loosely of the 3 most popular nbomes 25i is supposed to be the closest to acid, 25b closer to shrooms and 25c more euphoric/less introspective like ecstacy. I find this vaguely accurate in my experience.

I find this to be the most accurate analogy. :D I've tried all three on many occasions.
"Too Weird to Live Too Rare to Die"

House

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL PhD
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2013, 02:00:39 PM »
I got some 25B powder awhile back, and as people may know I had my time with 25I too.

I prefer 25B for some things, and I think maybe 25I for some others.  B seems more visual, with more intricate visual patterning.  I think it could possibly have a but more body load, but I keep taking high doses (likely over 2mg for lack of a mg scale, although now I have some in liquid measurement for about 1 mg per ml)

They both have insane tolerance.. takes at least like 5 days for visuals to return..  unless mixed with DXM..  :P  Then it seems like they come back quicker.

"Yeah, I've seen some weird shit"

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal