Author Topic: New push in Florida for medical marijuana  (Read 458 times)

Swishahouse6

iBaked

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Master
  • Rooster in my rari
Re: New push in Florida for medical marijuana
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2013, 07:48:10 PM »
Good luck brochacho! :banana:
Envious...

Although, I honestly don't know what category I could really fall in to get MMJ.

In GOD we trust, all others we monitor - 'Merika

Swishahouse6

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2013, 07:52:09 PM »
Thx brutha, If you find the right "DR." anything is possible  ;). Money talks. I just am tired of all the damn random drug testing. I am a good person and bust my ass for what I have. What I do with my time is my business. I am tired of being looked at like a criminal because I smoke weed.  I am my own pharmacy. I don't rely on the FDA and big Pharm to tell me what is good for me. They are the ones that scare me.  To many recalls and lawsuits. When was the last time weed was being brought up in court for wrongful death lawsuit?
« Last Edit: July 10, 2013, 08:02:19 PM by Swishahouse6 »

the hellion

• TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2013, 08:21:53 PM »
Thx brutha, If you find the right "DR." anything is possible  ;). Money talks. I just am tired of all the damn random drug testing. I am a good person and bust my ass for what I have. What I do with my time is my business. I am tired of being looked at like a criminal because I smoke weed.  I am my own pharmacy. I don't rely on the FDA and big Pharm to tell me what is good for me. They are the ones that scare me.  To many recalls and lawsuits. When was the last time weed was being brought up in court for wrongful death lawsuit?

The gospel according to sir Swish!!
Abduction means the end for me, a million years of misery...

R

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2013, 09:54:40 PM »
Only full legalization is satisfactory.  MMJ does not solve many problems. 

It is progress on a social scale, but not the solution.

Swishahouse6

« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2013, 09:57:06 PM »
I agree Ngls. Stop the Drug War!

the hellion

• TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2013, 10:03:25 PM »
I second that!!

dub

• TGL Master
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2013, 02:30:11 PM »
Although, I honestly don't know what category I could really fall in to get MMJ.

All cannabis use is medicinal.

A 2002 review of medical literature states that medical cannabis has established effects in the treatment of nausea, vomiting, premenstrual syndrome, unintentional weight loss, insomnia, and lack of appetite. Other "relatively well-confirmed" effects were in the treatment of "spasticity, painful conditions, especially neurogenic pain, movement disorders, asthma, [and] glaucoma".

Preliminary findings indicate that cannabis-based drugs could prove useful in treating adrenal disease, inflammatory bowel disease, migraines, fibromyalgia, and related conditions.
Medical cannabis has also been found to relieve certain symptoms of multiple sclerosis and spinal cord injuries by exhibiting antispasmodic and muscle-relaxant properties as well as stimulating appetite.

Other studies state that cannabis may be useful in treating alcohol abuse, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, collagen-induced arthritis, asthma, atherosclerosis, bipolar disorder, bulimia, colorectal cancer, HIV-Associated Sensory Neuropathy, depression, dystonia, epilepsy, digestive diseases, gliomas, hepatitis C, Huntington's disease, leukemia, skin tumors, methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), Parkinson's disease, pruritus, post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), psoriasis, sickle-cell disease, sleep apnea, and anorexia nervosa.
"Your as mighty as the flower that grows the stones away"

the hellion

• TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2013, 02:40:06 PM »
I know it helps injury related arthritis in my foot, as well as easing my sciatica... Legalize it  Ohio!!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal