Author Topic: OLD TIMER here!  (Read 1378 times)

Posiedon

OLD TIMER here!
« on: August 01, 2013, 11:08:27 PM »
Hello everyone!

Im an old timer blend head here. Ive used blends on and off since '06 when MMD sent me a sample of Spice Gold on Ganjatalk! Ive been apart of most of the forums, usually lurking in the shadows and reading about blends and enjoying the banter. Im using a new handle but im still the same ol blend guy. I do have a few questions you guys may be able to help me with though. Since all the vendors are completely different now, I literally do not know what to buy. My preferred blends were Spice Gold, Chillin 99-0, Meltdown, and a various others. I'm not looking to be sent to the moon with a panic attack and a racing heart; Im looking for a chill stone like in the old days. Is there anything out there like this now? Ive been finishing off my stash for the past few years and I need some advice from the old schoolers. I did buy some gas station crap one time and it was absolutely horrible. I nearly passed out from anxiety and the racing heart. Please help a brotha out!

Nice to see there is still a community!

-C

Galaxy Admin

• Administrator
  • TGL Ethnobotanist
Re: OLD TIMER here!
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2013, 11:33:46 PM »
Welcome home dude.
It feels good to be running from the devil
Another breath and I'm up another level
It feels good to be up above the clouds
It feels good for the first time in a long time now

Akitsu

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Master
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2013, 12:27:21 AM »
Buddy!!!  *hugs*  Nice ta see ya!

Yeah, the last gen of gas station crap was ripe with heart palpatations... stay away from that shit.  All the vendors here are good folks... and there's plenty of reviews to read through to let you pick what you wanna go for.  Both The Dude and Pebz have sales going on now, so look into those ASAP.

Posiedon

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2013, 01:07:28 AM »
im glad to see there is still some love! I think i got some stuff from the dude but to me it was chill. Kind of one dimensional. Wasn't bad though. Im assuming the jwh stuff is no more? also, I didnt see any reviews on Hatters budget blends. Any info on that?

deckard cain

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Shaman
  • Town portaled 9/27/13
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2013, 05:54:24 AM »
Welcome (back ) Poseidon.
In 06 I was wandering around oblivious that blends existed. Found them b accident when I went to a head shop for some salvia d. @2010 or maybe 09?
Shit I'm getting old.

orthene

• Administrator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2013, 08:23:18 AM »
Welcome Posiedon. A lot of good reviews and advice to be found here; you are in the right place!
Sail and grow
Deep inside
The brave align
Green we stay

-Boss Keloid Lung Valley

Nature Boy

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2013, 11:56:12 AM »
Sup man good to see you here. You should also should look into LHS X-Gen blends. Good stuff no panic or parnoia.
The trick to being a good stalker is always having weed.

If they catch you stalking just say "wanna smoke some weed?",

If they say "no"... fuck em.

You don't need that kinda negativity in your life.

tibeirious

• Starship Admiral
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
  • ex head of security cast a way..and forgotten
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2013, 12:00:33 PM »
Welcome Home Brother, Us Old timers gots to stick together, yeah the JWH are still around, but not the same ones you remember...the highs can be mellow and longer  or short and intense. Most of the best blend masters have married the two for a more two dimensional feeling...Nothing This gen tops Mary for full spectrum and duration. But a few blend masters have taken what they had to work with and made some masterpieces...right now I think Pebz  and the dude are at the top of the game...

I only have one question for you ...EXPLOSIONS?  :dance :dance :dance :dance :dance :dance :dance :dance :dance :dance :dance :dance :dance :dance :dance :dance :dance :dance :dance :dance :dance :dance :dance :dance :dance :dance :dance :dance :dance :dance :dance :smokebanana :dance :dance :dance :dance :dance :dance :dance :dance :dance :dance :dance :dance :dance :dance :dance :dance :dance :dance :dance :dance :dance :dance :dance :dance :dance

deckard cain

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Shaman
  • Town portaled 9/27/13
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2013, 12:30:16 PM »
MEEDLEYMEEDLEYMOOWWWW!

Posiedon

« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2013, 12:35:35 PM »
Wow! Thanks for the welcome back guys! If you we're on another forum you probably know me as Uselessdreamer1 or BH1. I meant to put that in the into post.

Tib, nature boy- it's good to see some familiar faces around here! Thanks for the warm welcome.

I'm looking at the dude's gold rush and a few LHS Xgen blends but does anyone know how the potantcy of the "budget" blends from hatter are? The pice looks nice but I can't find any reviews.

tibeirious

• Starship Admiral
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
  • ex head of security cast a way..and forgotten
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2013, 01:03:59 PM »
Wow! Thanks for the welcome back guys! If you we're on another forum you probably know me as Uselessdreamer1 or BH1. I meant to put that in the into post.

Tib, nature boy- it's good to see some familiar faces around here! Thanks for the warm welcome.

I'm looking at the dude's gold rush and a few LHS Xgen blends but does anyone know how the potantcy of the "budget" blends from hatter are? The pice looks nice but I can't find any reviews.

The Dudes gold rush At 50 Bux An OZ is a no brainer...it is like a 2-3X blend I hear. Or read. and on an incredible base. And his safe shipping will blow your mind. Tell him you are tibs old friend and maybe he will throw in a sample of his Top of the line stuff. Is it still Snailed? not sure..

GrindCandy

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2013, 01:57:17 PM »
Welcome

Akitsu

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Master
« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2013, 02:27:36 PM »
I tried to get a sample of hatters budget blend, but never got it.  To be fair things got a little hectic around that time.  He's a great vendor from what I hear tho, and a cool dude to chat with.

The Dude sent me something labelled PS when I request a sample of his best... probably stands for Potent Shit... lol... because it's the bomb.  But yeah, get his Gold Rush before its gone.

the hellion

• TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2013, 06:26:57 PM »
Welcome to spiced!! As naitch said, check out the xgen from LHS.  The wormwood buds and African sunset are kick ass!!
Abduction means the end for me, a million years of misery...

Swishahouse6

« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2013, 06:37:53 PM »
Welcome to the party.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal