Author Topic: Kings of Cannabis (Full Length Documentary)  (Read 287 times)

dub

• TGL Master
Kings of Cannabis (Full Length Documentary)
« on: August 09, 2013, 01:31:07 AM »
Kings of Cannabis (Full Length Documentary)

You might not know who Arjan Roskam is, but you've probably smoked his weed. Arjan's been breeding some of the most famous marijuana strains in the world—like White Widow, Super Silver Haze, and many others—for over 20 years.

In 1992 he opened his first coffee shop in Amsterdam and has since crafted his marijuana-breeding skills into a market-savvy empire known as Green House Seed Company, which rakes in millions of dollars a year.

He's won 38 Cannabis Cups and has dubbed himself the King of Cannabis.

VICE joins Arjan and his crew of strain hunters in Colombia to look for three of the country's rarest types of weed, strains that have remained genetically pure for decades. In grower's terms, these are called landraces. We trudge up mountains and crisscross military checkpoints in the country's still-violent south, and then head north to the breathtaking Caribbean coast. As the dominoes of criminalization fall throughout the world, Arjan is positioned to be at the forefront of the legitimate international seed trade.

"Your as mighty as the flower that grows the stones away"

GrindCandy

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL XxElitexX
Re: Kings of Cannabis (Full Length Documentary)
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2013, 01:48:58 AM »
I have the dvd i dont really like what ghs offers. But i can say this the 2 white lemon clones out a 10 pack that was kept are some super potent specimens.

El nino x Super Lemon Haze (White Lemon)

R

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2013, 01:23:22 PM »
If weed is ever legalized I will be right there on the front line of breeding and developing.  I'm ready!

Dub, want to join forces?  Tib and Acid are already lined up to be the official tasters.  D3 will be there in QC.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2013, 01:24:53 PM by Ngls »

dub

• TGL Master
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2013, 02:56:18 PM »
I've done some of Greenhouse's stuff from seed. Attitide sends out free seeds with orders over 50 Euro's, so I've gotten a bunch of freebies

So far I've done Greenhouse Exodus Cheese, Big Bang Auto and Chemdawg.

All three were super bomb. The Big Bang Auto was the second best yielder out of any auto I've done, and when it finished it had purple and maroon colors in the bud.
The Exodus Cheese was so cheesy/funky/stinky everyone that tried it couldn't believe it was a Greenhouse Seeds strain.

I've had good luck with their seeds I guess.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2013, 02:58:55 PM by dub »
"Your as mighty as the flower that grows the stones away"

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal