Author Topic: PotpourriBlendsCafe.com is Having a Discount Sale!  (Read 1043 times)

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
Re: PotpourriBlendsCafe.com is Having a Discount Sale!
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2013, 09:26:46 PM »
Im so god damn sick of you posting everywhere how MB ruined your life. I have yet to see you say he forced you at gunpoint to use his blends.

Mebbe You could use an Ignore List

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2013, 09:27:37 PM »
My advice to anyone considering trying these guys is DONT! Every blend they have listed is a knockoff of a banned blend. Keep in mind that all of the blends making the news lately are also knockoffs. Jones with all your talk of being poisoned im surprised you would even post a vendor that you cant vouch for personally. :steamroller

Just seemed like there exists a real shortage of vendors. Mebbe You could use an Ignore List as well
      BTW I'm Surprised that I can surprise You

dimebag420

• TGL Veterans
  • TGL PhD
« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2013, 09:33:19 PM »
My advice to anyone considering trying these guys is DONT! Every blend they have listed is a knockoff of a banned blend. Keep in mind that all of the blends making the news lately are also knockoffs. Jones with all your talk of being poisoned im surprised you would even post a vendor that you cant vouch for personally. :steamroller

Just seemed like there exists a real shortage of vendors. Mebbe You could use an Ignore List as well

Ive been nice up until now, but dude fuck you. You come on here and whine about being "poisoned" then post up some garbage ass vendors link that probably actually is selling poison, with some lame ass scratch and dent sale.
"Fool me one time, shame on you. Fool me two times, cant put tha blame on you. Fool me three times, fuck tha peace signs, load the choppa and let it rain on you"

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2013, 10:28:34 PM »

Ive been nice up until now, but dude fuck you. You come on here and whine about being "poisoned" then post up some garbage ass vendors link that probably actually is selling poison, with some lame ass scratch and dent sale.

Thanks for being sooo nice to me
       obviously I didn't deserve it, why You'd prolly have been buying from
    MB by now, if it weren't for me
    I guess thinking for yourself is just too much trouble, mebbe that's my fault as well
Nobody likes me, everybody hates me I'm gonna go eat worms

dimebag420

• TGL Veterans
  • TGL PhD
« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2013, 10:33:26 PM »

I guess thinking for yourself is just too much trouble, mebbe that's my fault as well

:wacked:
"Fool me one time, shame on you. Fool me two times, cant put tha blame on you. Fool me three times, fuck tha peace signs, load the choppa and let it rain on you"

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #20 on: September 05, 2013, 12:54:06 AM »

:wacked:

I just mean that Nobody has to read my comments.
     Simply scroll to the top left & click on [Profile] now find
the Ignore List. I bet you can take over from here

I don't particularly care if anyone agrees with me. I am close to 50
and I have tried many dif types of drugs and quite a few chems
as well. I only have issue with the one thing I took that made a lasting
change in my body chemistry. If you don't agree I won't let that ruin
my day

lakaiordiex

• TGL Elite
  • TGL PhD
  • layin the BOOM!!!!
« Reply #21 on: September 28, 2013, 02:34:35 PM »
what did MB's blends do to your health? AS you all can tell i havent been on much sorry!

the hellion

• TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #22 on: September 28, 2013, 04:31:59 PM »
Does it make you nod out?
Abduction means the end for me, a million years of misery...

walterwhite

« Reply #23 on: September 28, 2013, 06:00:09 PM »
Good ?

Sounds interesting..

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #24 on: September 29, 2013, 08:13:32 PM »
what did MB's blends do to your health? AS you all can tell i havent been on much sorry!

I don't wanna read the fits some of these dudes will have if I tell
it one more time...

lakaiordiex

• TGL Elite
  • TGL PhD
  • layin the BOOM!!!!
« Reply #25 on: September 29, 2013, 08:38:44 PM »
PM ME

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal