Author Topic: Greetings from Ngls  (Read 1006 times)

R

Greetings from Ngls
« on: February 22, 2013, 07:00:03 AM »
Hello gang.  I have been lurking here to get a feel for the new group and your administrator feels it is time I came out of the closet.  Most of you know me from "the other group".  I am currently a non-user but I have a lot of experience with blends and MJ.  I am professionally associated in a related field of study and my motivation with being on these groups to to help filter the information--I really don't want to see anyone get hurt.

I am friendly with several blend vendors--I know them and think they are awesome people with their hearts in the right place.  I am friendly with the people with tgl as well as Spiced.  Along those lines, I think the staff at TGL and the staff at Spiced are not that far off of their motivations and aspirations, and I think we both have valid reasons for doing what we do.  There is room for both to exist and I think there is no reason for any hostility or bad feeling between us.  As far as active attacks on either group, I just don't feel that stoners or blendors have the combined agression needed to attack one another--ok, yes, that means we are usually too wasted to spend that much energy being mean!  If it means anything, if you feel you have been banned at TGL for the Spiced saga, you probably weren't.  However, there isn't much reason for you to be involved in a MJ group if blend talk is banned at tgl either.  I joined TGL for information on blends and all of that is gone now, as well as about 50% of my posts, so take it for what it is.  Everything changes--that is the one defining characteristic of our lives--so instead of holding on to the past we should embrace the present and for many of us there is a new home at Spiced.

That being said, I do foresee some challenges to the blends industry this year and into the future.  The blending audience overall is still very small and there is a lot of adversity and oppression coming from the DEA, FDA and local law officials as the legality of blending comes under scrutiny.  I still feel that discretion and moderation are the keys to successful blend use.   I know I come across as usually a party pooper, but I really do care and I want people to be safe--safe from harm, safe from prosecution, and maybe safe from themselves sometimes.  This is supposed to be about fun so let's keep it safe. 

Party on but be smart Spiced gang!

the hellion

• TGL XxElitexX
Re: Greetings from Ngls
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2013, 08:52:05 AM »
Welcome bro!! Glad you made it!!
Abduction means the end for me, a million years of misery...

D3Dman

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • May your pipe always be full.
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2013, 12:27:45 PM »
Hello gang.  I have been lurking here to get a feel for the new group and your administrator feels it is time I came out of the closet.  Most of you know me from "the other group".  I am currently a non-user but I have a lot of experience with blends and MJ.  I am professionally associated in a related field of study and my motivation with being on these groups to to help filter the information--I really don't want to see anyone get hurt.

I am friendly with several blend vendors--I know them and think they are awesome people with their hearts in the right place.  I am friendly with the people with tgl as well as Spiced.  Along those lines, I think the staff at TGL and the staff at Spiced are not that far off of their motivations and aspirations, and I think we both have valid reasons for doing what we do.  There is room for both to exist and I think there is no reason for any hostility or bad feeling between us.  As far as active attacks on either group, I just don't feel that stoners or blendors have the combined agression needed to attack one another--ok, yes, that means we are usually too wasted to spend that much energy being mean!  If it means anything, if you feel you have been banned at TGL for the Spiced saga, you probably weren't.  However, there isn't much reason for you to be involved in a MJ group if blend talk is banned at tgl either.  I joined TGL for information on blends and all of that is gone now, as well as about 50% of my posts, so take it for what it is.  Everything changes--that is the one defining characteristic of our lives--so instead of holding on to the past we should embrace the present and for many of us there is a new home at Spiced.

That being said, I do foresee some challenges to the blends industry this year and into the future.  The blending audience overall is still very small and there is a lot of adversity and oppression coming from the DEA, FDA and local law officials as the legality of blending comes under scrutiny.  I still feel that discretion and moderation are the keys to successful blend use.   I know I come across as usually a party pooper, but I really do care and I want people to be safe--safe from harm, safe from prosecution, and maybe safe from themselves sometimes.  This is supposed to be about fun so let's keep it safe. 

Party on but be smart Spiced gang!

Word.
"You can't buy happiness... but you can buy weed, which is pretty close."

Sparrow

• TGL Elite
  • TGL PhD
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2013, 12:56:09 PM »
One person I NEVER thought would come here to talk about blends; welcome! 
(I actually am proud and sometimes amazed at the blatant disregard I have towards my own safety. It's a part of my unique personality)

-digi

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL PhD
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2013, 01:17:45 PM »
welcome. glad to have your input around here.

Swishahouse6

« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2013, 06:48:36 PM »
Welcome Ngls, you were always cool with me and the rest of us here. The only problem I had was the personal attacks from some of the members. I never attacked any member, but received a few pm's and e-mails attacking me. One person that really gets under my skin and I take it personal is that fuck wad kilokhan. I am happy you quit blends and quit smoking, but get off your fucking high horse just because the rest of us choose to make are own decisions with our lives and bodies. I have been nice to that dip shit on more than a few occasions only to be bad mouthed. I never address it on the board choosing to fight my own battles behind closed doors. We are all supposed to be family and friends but he is the first to bad mouth a group of people. He always said I was a post whore. Well if you don't like my topics or posts then stay out of my thread. Sorry for the rant and sorry to down your welcome party, but they need to take a close look in the mirror before you go off on people who are just trying to coexist between each other. Again Ngls glad you are here and you are a wealth of information.

alazylalalala

« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2013, 02:44:26 AM »
Good to see you, dude!

R

« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2013, 09:23:09 AM »
Welcome Ngls, you were always cool with me and the rest of us here. The only problem I had was the personal attacks from some of the members. I never attacked any member, but received a few pm's and e-mails attacking me. One person that really gets under my skin and I take it personal is that fuck wad kilokhan. I am happy you quit blends and quit smoking, but get off your fucking high horse just because the rest of us choose to make are own decisions with our lives and bodies. I have been nice to that dip shit on more than a few occasions only to be bad mouthed. I never address it on the board choosing to fight my own battles behind closed doors. We are all supposed to be family and friends but he is the first to bad mouth a group of people. He always said I was a post whore. Well if you don't like my topics or posts then stay out of my thread. Sorry for the rant and sorry to down your welcome party, but they need to take a close look in the mirror before you go off on people who are just trying to coexist between each other. Again Ngls glad you are here and you are a wealth of information.

I am admiddedly a post whore.  I was deliverately in a race to see who could post the most threads on TGL.  Busted!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal