Author Topic: Phenibut  (Read 1424 times)

jbmac

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Master
  • Don't Date Robots!
Phenibut
« on: August 10, 2013, 02:35:23 PM »
Well, I tried it a few times, and decided it is useful IF you moderate, 500 Mg is somewhat relaxing with no drawbacks the next day. I know if I too 3 grams I'd be sorry, so it's useful but not a miracle.... ::)
Don't Date Robots! The world is trained to ignore everything unless it comes from the church, their TV, celebrities, or the media.

Galaxy Admin

• Administrator
  • TGL Ethnobotanist
Re: Phenibut
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2013, 03:12:46 PM »
where do you get it?
It feels good to be running from the devil
Another breath and I'm up another level
It feels good to be up above the clouds
It feels good for the first time in a long time now

spicer

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2013, 03:24:44 PM »
where do you get it?
Ebay has it pretty cheap

I agree it's good if you dose it right. I dosed about half a tablespoon one night at 9:00pm (since it takes 2-3 hours to kick), so when I normally fall asleep at midnight it kicks in. I woke up at 8 and I was planning to get up and shower but as soon as I got outta bed I noticed my coordination was fucked lol.

The powder tastes terrible btw but it might be cheaper, idk

D3Dman

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • May your pipe always be full.
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2013, 04:30:23 PM »
Phenibut is much like a benzo. Makes you feel great when you take them, then shit later.
"You can't buy happiness... but you can buy weed, which is pretty close."

jbmac

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Master
  • Don't Date Robots!
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2013, 04:42:52 PM »
It is easy to find everywhere online, and as long as you moderate - including benzos, there are few problems, eg, take a valium at night to
chll out, and you are fine, take 10 and drink yourself silly and you will wake up wishing you were dead!  Same with Phenobut - 1/2 gram is nice
5 grams is puking and feeling like crap the next day, party on!
Don't Date Robots! The world is trained to ignore everything unless it comes from the church, their TV, celebrities, or the media.

irishwench1777.318

• TGL Supporter
  • TGL Shaman
  • Trapped in a Louisiana hellhole since 1972
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2013, 07:06:21 PM »
Make sure you only use 2-3 days in a row-max-and then wash out for 2-3 or you will feel like SHIT--joint aches,nausea ect. Stay hydrated.
There are  2 kinds of justice in 'Merika- One for the peeps and the sheeps-
And one for the creeps at the top of the heap..........

Dashneo

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Master
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2013, 02:00:36 PM »
I actually have some powder right now. It tastes VERY sour, on par with a lemon if not more sour than that.

My dosage is usually 500mg-1gram. It calms me a little bit but can also cause a little bit of twitching. I also noticed some color enhancement (sometimes).
Overall it's ok but not anything special. I could see it being used for anxiety though.

Galaxy Admin

• Administrator
  • TGL Ethnobotanist
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2013, 09:18:55 PM »
I used 1500 mg a few nights ago. Forgot I took it. Was playing Halo and was getting my ass handed to me in Blood Gulch with invisible snipers. I started laughing at stupid shit for a bit, then I was back to just being slightly more relaxed for a cpl hours. Got 4 ozs of pharm grade powder. Trying Lithium Orotate on and off this week.

I can't sleep during full moons in the fall and spring. never could. even on rainy nights when its not visible and idk its a full moon. it breaks my sleep and I haven't found anything except heavy indicas that make my mind tired.

So far, nothing beats ativan mixed with benadryl

I can fall asleep watching tv for a few minutes, wake up and go straight to bed at 1 am and then cant sleep for 3 hours. I may be a vampire.  :flippy: :wacked: :titsout:
It feels good to be running from the devil
Another breath and I'm up another level
It feels good to be up above the clouds
It feels good for the first time in a long time now

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2013, 05:05:51 AM »
I was reading about Phenibut on a dif forum, it didn't sound like that much fun :weed:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal