Cannabis | Marijuana > Cannabis General

Deep Water Culture

(1/3) > >>

MandalaSmoker:
Dwc

If anyone has any information relating to deep water culture please post.

Im learning.

//www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMpk0wssGIE

MandalaSmoker:
I just started flowering.I can't show pictures because I don't have a memory card.Two of the plants were pre flowering.

The setup I, have is a rubbermaid thing and some sometimes.Pretty simple.

I have, new root growth that's doing really well but some of it has formed algae.

MandalaSmoker:
I think Ill try and buy that system.Thanks for the link.

Im running Blue northern Skunk #1 and mean purp.Using general organics.I taped up the container because it was clear.That has helped with the algae.

I have the plants in cups and pots and the roots run down inti the water.The pots are filled with coco coir.The root systems in the pots are great with new root growth starting in the res thats algae free.

Fed them yesterday with Biothrive bloom bio root bio weed bio marine and camg+.I dont have a ph meter but these nutrients are supposed to be ph buffered and honestly Ive been doing alright going by eye.

I need a ppm meter a ph meter with ph up and down just in case.I also need a res temp gauge and a hydrometer.Im doing good without all that somehow.

These planta are doing good on alot of luck thank god.Ill add pics when I get a memory card.

MandalaSmoker:
Thanks again I just bought that system you showed me.When it arrives and I get it up and running hopefully ill be able to show some pics.

D3Dman:
one of these kits is REALLY easy to make yourself. Do you have a pump for air with a fishtank stone oxygen diffuser on it, mandala? I haven't seen many problems with algae in oxygenated tubs.....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version