Author Topic: Never Talk to the Police! Law Professor tells it like it is :)  (Read 930 times)

niemandgeist

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Master
  • Mushroom Muncher :)
Never Talk to the Police! Law Professor tells it like it is :)
« on: February 27, 2013, 09:42:54 PM »
This is a video that many of you have probably seen, but if you haven't, this is vital information. A law school professor and a police officer tell you exactly why you shouldn't talk to the police. Police can legally lie to you and ANYTHING that you say WILL be twisted around and used as evidence against you.

The vid is really long, like almost an hour long, but it's worth the watch. You will learn a lot here and I hope that you guys find the video informative.

I am always up for chatting online with some new and interesting people. I don't really PM too many people here much. If you see this and you're interested in chatting or are bored and such. Please hit me up. I LOVE conversation.

niemandgeist

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Master
  • Mushroom Muncher :)
Re: Never Talk to the Police! Law Professor tells it like it is :)
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2013, 11:29:22 PM »
I found another great video. This one is produced by the Flex Your Rights organization (Flexyourrights.org) "10 Rules for Dealing with the Police"

I am always up for chatting online with some new and interesting people. I don't really PM too many people here much. If you see this and you're interested in chatting or are bored and such. Please hit me up. I LOVE conversation.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal