Author Topic: Lwdarkwolf Your BlendHead Reviewer reporting in!  (Read 1209 times)

lwdarkwolf

Lwdarkwolf Your BlendHead Reviewer reporting in!
« on: February 24, 2013, 11:03:28 PM »
Your Fellow TGL Master Reviewer (lol, jk) Checking in ya'll. Since blend reviews are now down, I will be posting all my Dude, MHH, and MNH blend reviews here from now on, and guys, do I have some hidden up my sleeve. A review for a new product by dude will be done this week by me, a lovely chocolately flavored powder we like to call Liquid Enjoy and Trixx Balls, so stay tuned. Nice to see familiar faces!

Swishahouse6

Re: Lwdarkwolf Your BlendHead Reviewer reporting in!
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2013, 11:07:00 PM »
, Welcome to the fun house! Look forward to your upcoming reviews.

lwdarkwolf

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2013, 11:27:11 PM »
Swisha! Good to see a friendly face good sir! And yes, I will be continuing my reviewing here and actually me and another partner are going to be actually getting into the vendor business, so keep a sharp lookout on those review threads, they will have samples of our new products hidden for requests, so persevere on reading!

Our prices will personally be unbeatable because I will be personally doing the blending, as I don't look to make money, I like to burn all ya'll down, no BS blend and no stemmy BS either. I might post a teaser pic of our blends here in the very near future, but need to order RC;s this week :D So any help on that would be nice as I only have one source! Just shoot a PM!

Blends will be primarily containing spearmint, marshmellow leaf, peppermint, mugwort, and some of my personal "sativah" blend, so it is a joy to smoke, so definitely keep an eye out for us. More info coming soon.

CrackersMcgee

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2013, 10:07:11 AM »
Check out the vendor section for a thread on RC vendors. You might get the pm you need more quickly making a request there. Welcome.

Sparrow

• TGL Elite
  • TGL PhD
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2013, 10:33:19 PM »
Hey, the more the merrier; and, hell yeah, I want something that will make me take notice. Welcome, lwdarkwolf

orthene

• Administrator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2013, 10:31:50 AM »
Welcome Bro-ham!
Sail and grow
Deep inside
The brave align
Green we stay

-Boss Keloid Lung Valley

LightEchoes

• TGL Supporter
  • TGL PhD
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2013, 07:23:07 PM »
Sweet another wolf around...and one that is gonna bring some blendage to the table!  I would be honored to do a review for a fellow wolf....we tend to stick together like that!

-wolfmanjack*

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal