Author Topic: Hey peeps it's exkape  (Read 2079 times)

SwishaHouse6

Re: Hey peeps it's exkape
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2014, 12:06:27 AM »
Swisha I see that u been here a min and you an admin. Please tell me that this forums reviews are legit and not biased company promoted reviews or some kids hoping they'll get free samples if they give good reviews to bullshit blends.

All the reviews on here are legit reviews and have been read by many of members and by some who will flat out tell it like it is.   Our current vendor list pay no fees here the reviews that you see are writing by dedicated followers who have nothing to gain by writing a review.  Most vendors here will give samples if asked, some will throw some extras in your first order either way our vendors here are screened and verified.  You choose how extreme you want to go.  No kids here 18+

Galaxy Admin

• Administrator
  • TGL Ethnobotanist
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2014, 12:16:57 AM »
Swisha I see that u been here a min and you an admin. Please tell me that this forums reviews are legit and not biased company promoted reviews or some kids hoping they'll get free samples if they give good reviews to bullshit blends.

This is a private forum. Our reviews our for our own benefit here so why wouldn't they all be real?

It feels good to be running from the devil
Another breath and I'm up another level
It feels good to be up above the clouds
It feels good for the first time in a long time now

exkape

• TGL Supporter
  • TGL Member
« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2014, 06:50:23 AM »
That's what's up guys. I was just wondering. I read my ass off when I first joined the forum and more since then. Everybody does have different t levels and experiences, I agree. The only thing I've noticed is that there was a lot of reviews from peeps callin themselves hard heads that said this product was very strong and potent and don't over due it. Then I found some of the same products they were talking about and ordered what I could at the moment and now ppl saying awww naww that stuff weak. I'm not trying to talk down about any post anyone or anything I find since that everyone will each have a different feeling from a blend that I will have to try them all and weed out the ones that I don't care for and stay with the vendors that have my style of blends. I will try pebz next. He is pretty popular round these parts.

the hellion

• TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2014, 01:46:43 PM »
Welcome bro. I am not a hard head but have tried a few of pebz products. They are definitely the real fucking deal!! I am no lightweight and love a good potent blend, but pebz is on a whole other level with potency!!
Abduction means the end for me, a million years of misery...

tibeirious

• Starship Admiral
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
  • ex head of security cast a way..and forgotten
« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2014, 02:40:44 PM »
I am actually a 13 year old Russian Girl.. :boobs:

Spark101

« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2014, 02:45:35 PM »
Lmao great post...

jbmac

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Master
  • Don't Date Robots!
« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2014, 02:12:34 AM »
For weed, it's very weak but very good for me.
Don't Date Robots! The world is trained to ignore everything unless it comes from the church, their TV, celebrities, or the media.

AMeanOne

• TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #22 on: February 01, 2014, 02:38:56 AM »
That's what's up guys. I was just wondering. I read my ass off when I first joined the forum and more since then. Everybody does have different t levels and experiences, I agree. The only thing I've noticed is that there was a lot of reviews from peeps callin themselves hard heads that said this product was very strong and potent and don't over due it. Then I found some of the same products they were talking about and ordered what I could at the moment and now ppl saying awww naww that stuff weak. I'm not trying to talk down about any post anyone or anything I find since that everyone will each have a different feeling from a blend that I will have to try them all and weed out the ones that I don't care for and stay with the vendors that have my style of blends. I will try pebz next. He is pretty popular round these parts.

Thats what i had to learn when i first came here. One person can say theyre a hardhead, but your definition is wayy different. And like i said, if youre ordering from fhi and lhs, then your definition of hardhead and mine, are wayy different. It amuses me how many people wanna go balls to the wall but then cry and whine about how strong the blend was afterwards. Did this guy join after you had to be invited here?

AMeanOne

• TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #23 on: February 01, 2014, 05:53:46 AM »
Yessir. Piss me off too many times when people want to claim theyre hardheads, yet they say they only take a puff or three of a blend. How is that a hardhead? I need bowlS ( I was trying to emphasize the plural on bowls) to get me where i want. People say to me, take a tbreak. I do. After every order i do, for at least a week. I need to, otherwise blends do nothing to me. So people say take a longer tbreak. Well, if i was going to do that, i would just go back to weed, because at that point it would work again...... Fuck, even in the first gen years ago, when my t was too high, i was smoking two blunts to myself.....Moral of the story is everyones got their own definition of hardhead. You have to find out for yourself most of the time what is the best for you

AMeanOne

• TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #24 on: February 01, 2014, 06:06:51 AM »

Thats what i had to learn when i first came here. One person can say theyre a hardhead, but your definition is wayy different. And like i said, if youre ordering from fhi and lhs, then your definition of hardhead and mine, are wayy different. It amuses me how many people wanna go balls to the wall but then cry and whine about how strong the blend was afterwards. Did this guy join after you had to be invited here?

thank you AMO!
We were waiting on that post for a week on other threads. Everyone knows what Pebz is about. Don't act like a pussy when it works.

And for the record, I still believe in Pebz. I dont know what has been happening, things have been crazy lately apparently. I believe he is still our only hope (lol for star wars). Speaking of, I have an email to make

Simonsays

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Master
  • still your passenger
« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2014, 07:59:28 AM »
 :goodpost     :goodpost    :goodpost
I've been crawling on my belly
 Clearing out what could've been.
 I've been wallowing in my own chaotic
 And insecure delusions.

I wanna feel the change consume me,