Author Topic: Memorable Cameos by non-actors  (Read 475 times)

JustSayin

• TGL Kratomologist
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • I get knocked down, but I get up again!
Memorable Cameos by non-actors
« on: November 14, 2013, 10:29:37 PM »
From Cracked.com, this shit is hilarious,,,,

An article after my own heart  :dance :biggrin

Anytime Keith Richards is involved... serious acting indeed

http://www.cracked.com/article_15073_the-10-most-memorable-movie-cameos-by-non-actors.html
Life is The realization that each random passerby is living a life as vivid and complex as your own—an epic story that continues invisibly around you like an anthill sprawling deep underground, with elaborate passageways to thousands of other lives that you’ll never know existed

Galaxy Admin

• Administrator
  • TGL Ethnobotanist
Re: Memorable Cameos by non-actors
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2013, 08:50:23 PM »
 :goodpost  :popcorn:
It feels good to be running from the devil
Another breath and I'm up another level
It feels good to be up above the clouds
It feels good for the first time in a long time now

spinalcountdown

• TGL Elite
  • TGL PhD
  • That's what she said
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2013, 10:31:30 PM »
Lots of people seem to shit on Cracked but I love it.....actually been thinking of writing an article since they're accepting submissions....

tibeirious

• Starship Admiral
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
  • ex head of security cast a way..and forgotten
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2013, 01:21:40 PM »
that was fun..so this is the same company that used to  print Cracked magazine? the Mad mag Competition?

awesome website

JustSayin

• TGL Kratomologist
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • I get knocked down, but I get up again!
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2013, 10:25:48 AM »
I created my own website back in the late 90s kind of a low-tech html version of spoof site. It is a lot of fun. I should look into revising some of that material and submitting. One of the things the wife and I did was to place the original Star Trek characters into other TV shows - my fav was Welcome Back, Kirk (instead of Kotter for those that remember). We rewrote the lyrics to Wecome Back,,, well here's some the project.... for your entertainment

Way before the time of many of you so you may not get the 70s-80s-90s TV show references, but then again with Cable and channels like TVland they live on...

Star Trek spin-offs that never saw the light of day…

Welcome back, Kirk
(Sung to the theme of Welcome back, by John Sebastian)

Our favorite theme song says it all:

Welcome Back...
The ratings were your ticket out,
Welcome Back....
To the same old sitcom with a stupid plot

Though your roles always change when you’re hired on
You still play it the same every time you bring it on

Who would’ve thought we’d see you
(Who would’ve thought we’d see you)
Back here another season
(Back here another season)

Well, we tease him a lot
Surprised they let him on the lot
Overacts,
Overacts, overacts, overacts
Welcome back, welcome back, welcome back…

Sulu and Son (Sanford and Son)
An elderly Asian Junk Dealer who’s seen better days constantly berates his son “Why can’t you be more like Jackie Chan?”
“Yoko Honey! I’m coming to join you!”

Uhura and Greg (Dharma and Greg)
An uptight yuppie finds his campaign to be senator completely disrupted because he’s fallen in love with an extremely disturbed middle aged African-American woman who claims to be an ambassador to the planet Andoria and is “on his frequency.”

Chekov and the Man (Chico and the Man)

An elderly retired sanitary engineer struggles to deal with the issues of a most unwelcome and extremely surly alcoholic Russian who suddenly moves into the back of his disabled Volkswagen Van. He also claims that although the technology is far less superior what he’s accustomed to in the 25th century, he will soon be ready to take his “wessell” out for a ride.

Scotty and Hutch (Starksy and Hutch)

Our favorite Scottish engineer from Starfleet, displaced in time and working as a police detective, tries to desperately to acclimate to a decidedly lower level of technology in 1970’s San Francisco.
“180 m.p.h. using an internal combustion engine? She canna take much more! Are you crazy mon?
If we keep drivin’ like this she’s gonna blow her dylithium crystals sky-high!”

Barnaby Spock (Barnaby Jones)
An elderly Vulcan detective and his overly enthusiastic, adopted human son make for a formidable crime solving team.
“Several hours before Junior made the most illogical decision to confront the suspect and subsequently acquire a concussion, I was able to deduce the killer and solve the crime. Nurse Chapel, please send him a dozen assorted and highly fragrant flowers. Although his olfactory nerves may have been crushed beyond repair, I am sure he will appreciate the sentiment, provided he awakens. ”

Life is The realization that each random passerby is living a life as vivid and complex as your own—an epic story that continues invisibly around you like an anthill sprawling deep underground, with elaborate passageways to thousands of other lives that you’ll never know existed

tibeirious

• Starship Admiral
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
  • ex head of security cast a way..and forgotten
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2013, 10:35:26 AM »
hhahahaha

Barnaby Spock  :horns up

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal