Author Topic: Agora marketplace  (Read 1187 times)

adamjj

Agora marketplace
« on: February 03, 2014, 02:42:29 AM »
much more legit I feel then the silkroad2 due to its invite only functionality on the site, meaning to even register you are going to need a refferell url to create an account. if anyone is interested in the site please send me a pm and I will possibly send you refferell link if you can proof you safety online. last thing id want is to get someone into a dark market with no idea on how to cover there ass. I may have not been the smartest in the past but I have def changed my habits for the better and have learned a lot of valuable information from our very own axa.
Axa,
without you I would have never in my rightful mind have felt safe enough to ever put an order out on a tor market let alone an address with my name and everything. but due to all the guides you have provided I feel like I learn so much everyday about this shit. it has evolved from a hobby to a lifestyle, including my primary income to feed my family through the rough times im having. for that I truly would like to thank you. if there is anything I can ever do for you please let me know, you know how to contact me.
back to topic, agora. one of the downfalls of using this marketplace is that pricing is slightly higher due to less competition. but it is much safer so I feel as though that's a fair compensation. think of it this way. anyone with a computer can download a tor browser and open a vendor account on the silkroad if they got a few hundred dollars, including good ol johnny law. the only way LE can do anything on agora is if a current member were to send a refferell link to law enforcement. deacreasing the risk of law enforcement popping up an unknown multiple but def somewhere up there.
if anyone would like to do a little shopping please feel free to shoot me a pm I can give you heads up on a few legit vendors over there =].
if anyone would like to stick to silkroad but have questions about vendors legitimacy but don't wanna do the searching to find out, shoot me a pm ill see what I can do for you =].

skush

• TGL Elite
  • TGL PhD
Re: Agora marketplace
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2014, 04:19:22 AM »
damn :goodpost
“Life lived in the absence of the psychedelic experience that primordial shamanism is based on is life trivialized, life denied, life enslaved to the ego."

adamjj

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2014, 05:11:26 AM »
so glad to have my computer fully functionable aain no more of my three word crappy posts. only full length shizz now =]. wanna def post much more informative thing

axa

• TGL Elite
  • TGL PhD
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2014, 08:50:58 AM »
Hi adamjj, thanks for your kind words! Anything I can do to help let me know.

axa

• TGL Elite
  • TGL PhD
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2014, 09:48:31 AM »
BTW, if a member of this forum needs a referral link to join Agora you can send me a PM.

adamjj

« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2014, 01:48:12 PM »
BTW, if a member of this forum needs a referral link to join Agora you can send me a PM.

lol or send me a pm ;] lol axa lets get our self some refferell bonuses and get the good people some legitimate safe shipments =]

mattynugs

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Master
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2014, 04:11:13 PM »
Sucks they don't have noids

axa

• TGL Elite
  • TGL PhD
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2014, 06:34:18 PM »

adamjj

« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2014, 10:27:51 PM »
agora most definatly hs noids just a very small selection. look under cannabis in the synthetic sub-section and there will be select blends and chems =] any other questions please feel free to ask =]

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal