Author Topic: Hawaiian Baby Woodrose Seeds  (Read 1695 times)

iBaked

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Master
  • Rooster in my rari
Hawaiian Baby Woodrose Seeds
« on: March 01, 2013, 07:41:32 PM »
Anyone have any experiences with this plant?
Post your thoughts, comments, experiences here!

Please add anything about it as well: dose, duration, type (extract?), method of use, etc...

Family:
Convolvulaceae

Genus:
Argyreia

Species:
nervosa

Usage:
seed pods contain 4-6 seeds. Seeds are removed from pods and fungus-like coating is scraped or flamed off (author recommends scraping as much as possible and flaming the rest, as the coating can be thick and it's easy to end up turning the whole seed into a chunk of carbon if you just flame it). 4-8 seeds are chewed on an empty stomach (to minimize nausea). Seeds sold commercially are generally already removed from the pods. The seeds themselves resemble small chocolate chips, but are hard as rocks and have the coating mentioned above.

Nausea can be lessened by ingesting one or two dramamine 30 minutes to one hour before ingesting the HBW seeds. More dramamine can be taken after the nausea sets in, however, dramamine can be a DANGEROUS drug in high doses and its synergistic effects with LSA are unknown. Exceeding the recommended dosage given on the dramamine box is probably a pretty stupid thing to do under any circumstances.

If dramamine is not used, inducing vomiting when nausea starts will provide relief but effects will continue. You can also grind and soak the seeds in water, then strain them out and drink the water. If ground seeds are used, make sure they are fresh ground.

Effects:
LSD-like effects, but less intense, with less visuals. Trip lasts 6-8 hours; tranquil feelings may last additional 12 hours. Sleep is deep and refreshing after trip, however some users may experience a hangover characterized by blurred vision, vertigo, and physical intertia.

History:
Used by the poorer Hawaiians for a high. Shipping of these seeds became popular, as did a great controversy over the propriety of world-wide distribution.

Interaction precautions: same as for Morning Glory seeds.

Active Constituents:
D-lysergic Acid Amide and related compounds. NOTE: net wisdom has it that extracting LSA from woodrose/mg seeds is an inefficient way to obtain a precursor for LSD.

Additional Comments:
Hawaiian Large woodrose seeds supposedly have the same effect. Dosage is identical.

In GOD we trust, all others we monitor - 'Merika

dub

• TGL Master
Re: Hawaiian Baby Woodrose Seeds
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2013, 08:15:33 PM »
I'v e seen these listed as the active ingredients of a number of branded legal highs. (Captain Amsterdam and others)

Sounds similar to a morning glory high, which also contain L.S.A.
I've tried those. In particular "Blue Angles" and "UFO's".
They def made me trip. Me and my friends would do these when we were young and couldn't find proper "L"
"Your as mighty as the flower that grows the stones away"

R

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2013, 09:12:06 AM »
It works, it is a "dirty LSD-like" high, and HBR does contain lysergic acid amides. 

You will feel ill at first but it passes.  If you are unfamiliar with LSD or psychedelics, have a trusted sitter with you.  Your experience has a lot to do with your mind set, so do it in a comfortable place, with a good frame of mind, and remember it will pass if it is not going well.  Morning glory, HBR, Mescalito, and Psilocybin shrooms can be powerful teachers--use them that way.

orthene

• Administrator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2013, 04:17:48 PM »
The nausea eclipsed visuals for me but it has been several years. My exp was a weak L trip with an upset stomach.
Sail and grow
Deep inside
The brave align
Green we stay

-Boss Keloid Lung Valley

JD4550

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Shaman
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2013, 06:07:05 PM »
Horrible experience for me. Made me throw up. :(

But I have heard some positive experiences.

Dashneo

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Master
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2013, 08:05:54 PM »
I never get visuals unless I smoke weed. You should try using blends with it, then the visuals are way better!

R

« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2013, 12:36:51 AM »
BTW, don't use dramamine before.  Use meclizine instead (Bonine, Dramamine less drowsy formula).

Trust me on this.

HBR are very similar to MG seeds in effect.  HBR seemed to be stronger for me and yes, it is a rushy, fuzzy-headed trip.  I had lots of visuals and time distortions.  Very weird times, sort of crazy stuff.  I never got over the upset stomach aspect so I only did them a few times.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal