Author Topic: Banned at TGL  (Read 8315 times)

Galaxy Admin

• Administrator
  • TGL Ethnobotanist
Banned at TGL
« on: February 10, 2013, 04:58:20 PM »
Have you been banned at TGL?

An open letter sent to TGL Mgt.

"You have gone completely over the top. What a self righteous jerk you have become. The forum that was made was because you banned all blend talk and It was made so people could continue talking about what you censor and not break your rules! JFC wth is wrong with you?? Not one of those folks was interested in leaving TGL and would have continued to contribute about non blend related topics. The new forum is not to take people away but you decided that on your own.

One guy couldn't handle his drugs and ended up in rehab. His wife clearly states he is alive, just in rehab.

Candy will kill you too if you stuff your face all day with it.

So who betrayed you by honoring your wishes and not talking about blends on your forum??

Whatever dude. Its your loss.

Enjoy"

:Edited for personal remarks.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2013, 12:02:17 AM by admin »
It feels good to be running from the devil
Another breath and I'm up another level
It feels good to be up above the clouds
It feels good for the first time in a long time now

iBaked

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Master
  • Rooster in my rari
Re: Banned at TGL
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2013, 06:50:27 PM »
TGL Banned List:

SunshineFolk
ItalianQueen27
Adamcoled

*the list will update as notified

Definitely taken to the extreme on his part.
Guess I won't be contributing anything there anymore. Funny, cause if you check way more than 50% of my posts, nothing blend related... His loss.

Welcome Home.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2013, 07:33:56 PM by SunshineFolk »

In GOD we trust, all others we monitor - 'Merika

Dashneo

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Master
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2013, 09:06:34 PM »
I opened my browser to go kill some time reading reviews in the blend review section at TGL. When I got there the section was gone. I checked the news section and the update section and there was NOTHING explaining what the hell was going on. Not even a post saying why it was gone. I didn't get banned even though ALL my posts were in the blend review section.

FUCK TGL. They deleted all my posts and my post count was zero when I left lol

orthene

• Administrator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2013, 10:50:55 PM »
I'm watching the turmoil over there; this thing has shaken the hornets nest up a bit. But I don't want to talk out of turn because I want the option to choose regular or decaf left open for me.
Sail and grow
Deep inside
The brave align
Green we stay

-Boss Keloid Lung Valley

ShroomVroom

• TGL Member
  • Vroooooom!
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2013, 12:15:23 AM »
Glad we have a banned club going...It's amazing to see how quickly things can erode.

I wish us all the best, connections that we have were awesome, and they should continue that way into the future.

Here's to a new start after a new year!
Caterpillar: …and the other side will make you grow shorter. Alice: The other side of what?
Caterpillar: The mushroom, of course!

ShroomVroom

• TGL Member
  • Vroooooom!
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2013, 12:53:33 AM »
I'm starting over Queen, so I'm trying to remain somewhat private on that. I never contributed anything good anyways, so I don't feel bad. I just shot the shit and tried to network. I got to know some great vendors and such.

My goal over there was mostly research anyways, I was in college at the time and I thought that the RC's would go from Cannabinoids to shrooms and such, like it had for PCP analogues...I was just trying to avoid popping positive for THC tests, and I discovered this massive underground movement, so I joined in and had a blast.

Did everyone just drag their old usernames back here? Is yours the same Queen?

BTW, great to meet you!
Caterpillar: …and the other side will make you grow shorter. Alice: The other side of what?

ShroomVroom

• TGL Member
  • Vroooooom!
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2013, 01:21:25 AM »
How were people banned? I didn't really speak out much, so maybe I didn't piss anyone off. Once I found out he left for "rehab" I just stopped going there, I figured it was an LEO trap waiting to happen...

if you ever find out how I can try that from MHH, you should PM me the details! I've been searching everywhere for something similar. I wanted my finals to have that topic, but I couldn't get any to play with....

ShroomVroom

• TGL Member
  • Vroooooom!
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2013, 01:37:04 AM »
Not telling :P

I'm hoping Admin will vouch for me, I just don't want to carry over my past name from TGL.

Sparrow

• TGL Elite
  • TGL PhD
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2013, 02:30:16 AM »
Hey everybody, I'm glad to be here! TGL was becoming suffocating with the "click"  of no-blenders. They were makin' me feel "less-than" because I like blends. The "Secret thread" thing is just plain rude and, well, who cares?. HOORAY FOR "SPICED!" 

orthene

• Administrator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2013, 02:43:08 AM »
Hey everybody, I'm glad to be here! TGL was becoming suffocating with the "click"  of no-blenders. They were makin' me feel "less-than" because I like blends. The "Secret thread" thing is just plain rude and, well, who cares?. HOORAY FOR "SPICED!"
I am happy you are not one of those "I look down my nose at you for blending" folks. Man, I posted on the Secret thread and felt like I hacked into the Cray Supercomputer or something. Then come to find out the thread was unlocked or something --really burst my bubble haha.
Sail and grow
Deep inside
The brave align
Green we stay

-Boss Keloid Lung Valley

Winning

« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2013, 06:47:30 AM »
If anyone banned wishes to see the forum while being IP banned, then download an IP hiding software, they normally slow down your computer while being used though. I use Hotspot Shield. There are also others like 'Hide my Ip'.

orthene

• Administrator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2013, 09:22:02 AM »
If anyone banned wishes to see the forum while being IP banned, then download an IP hiding software, they normally slow down your computer while being used though. I use Hotspot Shield. There are also others like 'Hide my Ip'.
There is also proxify.com
Sail and grow
Deep inside
The brave align
Green we stay

-Boss Keloid Lung Valley

BurnMan

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Master
« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2013, 08:30:47 PM »
Any proxy browser will work. Just google proxy browsing. There are hundreds.

House

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL PhD
« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2013, 10:12:54 PM »
TGL seems to be where people go when they're done making money off of the blending community and then smoke weed.

Spiceworld420 for awhile was the blend forum to be at.  Hopefully now it will be this place.

"Yeah, I've seen some weird shit"

Eyefire

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Ethnobotanist
« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2013, 10:44:26 PM »
Thank you....to censor is as asinine as banning MJ

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal