Author Topic: Banned at TGL  (Read 8314 times)

FSU

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Master
Re: Banned at TGL
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2013, 10:50:14 PM »
Whaaaat?!  Sun, you got the hammer?!  How in the world am I not banned from TGL yet?!?!

niemandgeist

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Master
  • Mushroom Muncher :)
« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2013, 12:30:27 AM »
If anyone banned wishes to see the forum while being IP banned, then download an IP hiding software, they normally slow down your computer while being used though. I use Hotspot Shield. There are also others like 'Hide my Ip'.

If you aren't using a private VPN or a TOR node you really aren't hiding anything. If you aren't paying for it (VPN) or it wasn't spearheaded and developed by the government to hide their own tracks (TOR) I would not personally recommend that you trust it.

Also, very amusing solution to an interesting problem, this forum. Surprised no one else has caught on. Don't worry --- I'll keep mum apart from this. ::tips his hat to the admin and creator:: I'm impressed :)
I am always up for chatting online with some new and interesting people. I don't really PM too many people here much. If you see this and you're interested in chatting or are bored and such. Please hit me up. I LOVE conversation.

FSU

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Master
« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2013, 12:56:15 AM »
Yes, need some killer emoticons! Just don't make sense to ban someone for joining another forum? Wonder what the reasoning was..

Gio

« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2013, 01:40:39 AM »
That's why you were banned. PM's aren't private there.

Subgenius

• TGL Veterans
  • TGL Master
« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2013, 03:27:21 AM »
I am one of the LOST Souls that were banished from TGL by the all powerful, all knowing , BUZZ KILLAH MMD. He says TGL is not a BLEND FORUM. Gee he had me fooled for about the last year and a half.

SPICED DOT BE IS WHERE I WANT TO BE!!!!!!!!

Subgenius

• TGL Veterans
  • TGL Master
« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2013, 03:47:04 AM »
I wasn't really banned ,but when MMD dropped the BLENDERS I knew it was time for me to exit stage right and say bye bye,so long,farewell.

It's good to be back with all of the folk in the blend community in our new home at Spiced.be!!!

I e-mailed Hatter about  TGL banning all blend discussions and reviews and he said in his opinion TGL has been going downhill steadily !!

House

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL PhD
« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2013, 09:51:20 PM »
Argyle told me he hasn't banned anyone since all this has gone down.

I've known for a long time PM's on TGL are read by admins, so if you were inviting people to spiced then that's probably why.

"Yeah, I've seen some weird shit"

House

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL PhD
« Reply #22 on: February 15, 2013, 12:51:36 AM »
While animosity can sometimes unify, it is more often than not a divisive force.

I feel like we should let this thread die, so it's not the focal point of new member's perception when they're arriving.  Let us forge ahead in the name of brotherhood and friendship.

We'll be masters of karate!  and Friendship!  For everyone!

Sledgehammer

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Ethnobotanist
« Reply #23 on: February 15, 2013, 01:09:00 AM »
I was banned as well.

for replying to a PM from a customer, (would it not be bad customer service to NOT answer?)

besides is pm not PRIVATE message???????

not to mention he clipped my banner / Vendor thread AFTER I paid with no refund, so I felt I was owed anyway.

RIGHT before he banned everyone and took off blends he tried to sell ME (the person he banned first and hated) the fourm I say no then THIS.

funny shit IMO
Oh no!  I think I may have been that customer!  No wonder when I PMd you back, it just sat in my outbox.  Looks like he banned you on the same day.  My bad!  Great to see you here though, Hatter!  Maybe now I can try that sample I've been waiting on, lol.

harkonnen

« Reply #24 on: February 15, 2013, 03:31:32 AM »
I have NOT banned yet but iveAsked to be FUCK mmd and His 'revaped site'    I have ALWAYS HATED the way he ran taht place always deleting posts Espelly IF IT WAS a so called sponserd vebdor LHS  I basiclly got an earful one day for stating that he was acting like a nazi in charge of a concentration camp !!!!!!

so to end this I hope real misfourte for him and his ever changing fourm

FSU

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Master
« Reply #25 on: February 15, 2013, 11:41:58 AM »
I stirred up a lot of shit but it wasn't me! lol     See, hatter, I stook up for all of you vendors when that went down because I knew they were paid advertisments and he gave no warning what so ever, not even an hour warning, just oh I'm a god, delete delete delete.

He has deleted several of my posts because it "rubs" him the wrong way..? I don't take shit from anyone, in person or on a damn forum, period. They can go fuck themselves if they want to keep acting like little bitches over stupidity.

House

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL PhD
« Reply #26 on: February 15, 2013, 12:51:50 PM »
I tried putting the URL to this place in my signature over there and he removed it. 

http://imgur.com/a/u7mMl

Read from the bottom up..  That's what ensued after I said I was disappointed it was removed.  What a trip he's on.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2013, 10:11:41 PM by admin »

harkonnen

« Reply #27 on: February 15, 2013, 01:30:03 PM »
same here i also got a warning issued to because of it   just been ip banned

thats fine
« Last Edit: February 15, 2013, 02:05:35 PM by harkonnen »

bradnowell

• TGL Elite
  • TGL PhD
  • What a long, strange trip it's been
« Reply #28 on: February 15, 2013, 03:04:58 PM »
There are plenty of other places for you guys to advertise other than TGL.  We all know MMD wants nothing to do with blends what so ever, just let him have his way, as silly as it may seem to us.  This bickering is getting you folks nowhere.  Just my two cents.

FSU

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Master
« Reply #29 on: February 15, 2013, 03:18:05 PM »
I don't really think that's it. Mostly was just letting some of the other "regs" know about this place. Just another home away from home for blend talk but MMD took it lil too far and acted childish over it instead of just being like, fine you want to talk about blends, visit here and then just be done with ALL the posts and nonsense but it didn't go that route.  If he couldn't have it, NO ONE can and it was about the TGL members really, this is what this is for now the TGL members who couldn't talk about that stuff and still wished to do so.

Don't think it was oh we're gonna create a new blend site and be the biggest and baddest, more of it was for us regs at TGL  =/

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal