Author Topic: Banned at TGL  (Read 8320 times)

House

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL PhD
Re: Banned at TGL
« Reply #30 on: February 15, 2013, 04:15:53 PM »
I don't really think that's it. Mostly was just letting some of the other "regs" know about this place. Just another home away from home for blend talk but MMD took it lil too far and acted childish over it instead of just being like, fine you want to talk about blends, visit here and then just be done with ALL the posts and nonsense but it didn't go that route.  If he couldn't have it, NO ONE can and it was about the TGL members really, this is what this is for now the TGL members who couldn't talk about that stuff and still wished to do so.

Don't think it was oh we're gonna create a new blend site and be the biggest and baddest, more of it was for us regs at TGL  =/

Exactly.  He told me that if we want to advertise do it on Google.  That's just incredibly dickish considering we've made friends over the years on that forum and the forum was always first and foremost a blend forum.

You hit the nail on the head, if he can't have it, no one can, that's the attitude being thrown around.  We should at least be able to PRIVATE message people to tell them about the new site.  We should be able to PRIVATELY message period.  He won't even allow that, so I figure what harm will a link in my signature do?  Now I can't have a signature or avatar on TGL, he like took that ability from my profile or something.

What a bunch of malarky.  I call shenanigans.

"Yeah, I've seen some weird shit"

House

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL PhD
« Reply #31 on: February 15, 2013, 04:17:02 PM »
Look at what I said earlier in this topic, and how my attitude has changed today.

He's the one making this an "us vs them" situation.  Not us.

House

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL PhD
« Reply #32 on: February 15, 2013, 04:45:05 PM »
Since everyone is seeing this topic, I want to post this here for the unobservant (like ME!)

Those links are more akin to the portal on TGL, with new topics to look at and new replies.  Let's fill this forum up with some content peoples!

Swishahouse6

« Reply #33 on: February 15, 2013, 06:49:22 PM »
Seems funny that almost every Admin has sold blends at one time or another, but now that they don't blend anymore or have had a change of heart that everybody get the ban hammer.  Do you have any idea how much money was made by the Lead Admin, hundreds of thousands of dollars shit just don't add up.

morallycorrupt

• TGL Ethnobotanist
  • A shadow of our infernal domination
« Reply #34 on: February 15, 2013, 07:37:33 PM »
I'm hoping I'm banned from TGL. Glad to see so many familier names and faces here!
terminal lurker

iBaked

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Master
  • Rooster in my rari
« Reply #35 on: February 15, 2013, 07:42:58 PM »
Word, Swisha...

This place is the new jumpoff, yo, welcome 8)

In GOD we trust, all others we monitor - 'Merika

KratomToke

• Administrator
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #36 on: February 15, 2013, 11:21:16 PM »
Just wanted to let everyone know, My name on TGL is AcoholFreeat41 here it is Herbs2013!

Swishahouse6

« Reply #37 on: February 16, 2013, 08:24:01 AM »
hey AF41 glad to see ya bro!

House

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL PhD
« Reply #38 on: February 16, 2013, 10:40:03 AM »
Alright..  I'm finally high again.. I think it's time we move on guys...

doo doo doo dooooo DOOO DOO doo doo dood, dooo...

funeral for what was...

now onward into the future!  lol I'm baked as shit damn

House

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL PhD
« Reply #39 on: February 17, 2013, 02:02:21 PM »
purpsmurfin it..  lol x2

Sledgehammer

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Ethnobotanist
« Reply #40 on: February 19, 2013, 12:47:22 PM »
I have not found PS to be a stim or energy blend, although it is not a couch-locker either.  Just gives a kind of "up" happy feeling, but I can smoke it right before bed with no issues.  If you are looking for a baking blend with actual stim effects included, Wake & Bake from EO is my number 1 pick.

BurnMan

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Master
« Reply #41 on: February 19, 2013, 09:46:22 PM »
let em go. we are at peace and no one is attacking us anymore.

Sledgehammer

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Ethnobotanist
« Reply #42 on: February 20, 2013, 01:34:43 AM »
let em go. we are at peace and no one is attacking us anymore.
I second that emotion.  The divorce is final, they got to keep their website and we got custody of the blends, lol.

harkonnen

« Reply #43 on: February 20, 2013, 06:27:25 AM »
you are oh so true sldgehammer i feel they can fuck off with the 'new' site we have a home here now

enough said.....

jyjy

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Shaman
« Reply #44 on: February 22, 2013, 02:08:57 PM »
I have not found PS to be a stim or energy blend, although it is not a couch-locker either.  Just gives a kind of "up" happy feeling, but I can smoke it right before bed with no issues.  If you are looking for a baking blend with actual stim effects included, Wake & Bake from EO is my number 1 pick.
The snailed may be stronger but I think the smurf is my fav of the dude's offerings.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal