Author Topic: dabbling with dab bho oil and such ... what is best / cheapest smoking device?  (Read 1439 times)

D3Dman

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • May your pipe always be full.
heat the nail, put on the dome, dab on the oil while sucking.
"You can't buy happiness... but you can buy weed, which is pretty close."

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
I did it both ways

tibeirious

• Starship Admiral
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
  • ex head of security cast a way..and forgotten
I got my micro g's in..not really as awesome at vaping the oil as they said it would be. Less of a Vape and more of a pocket pipe with tiny chamber..

oh well , live and learn.

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
I can't Wait! lol..

I have never had any Wax..is that awesome? and what isle is it on.. :broccoli

Doing the wax will just increase your tolerance,
  You better just let me do it all, I don't wanna see your t level spike, Man ~ Here, lemme help ya with that  :bus:

awww i'm just jokin Tibs
« Last Edit: February 15, 2014, 06:20:52 PM by jones »

Sharkiesha45

• TGL Member
Check out the mindaromas store link, we got G5 pens, and sticky pens made especially for wax and oils. Also you will see the nail and dome attachment for e pens, it's a sweet little device:) we will be posting more vaporizers and products soon. We have micro g pens as well, although the G5 is our best seller! ATMOS raw on there too! HMU for a discount code. Or pm spark101 as well:)

1time4yourMind

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Ethnobotanist
I like the larger G pen over the micro G because you can dab a good amount in there and enjoy it for several hours if it's charged up good. Once you get the G-tank all primed up that thing can hit forever with a good dab :cigar bho or shatter, doesn't matter  :biggrin

tibeirious

• Starship Admiral
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
I got the micro working last night. Hit pretty nice once I got use to it..

I was just loading too much in.

I think I like it. :horns up

• TGL Artisan
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • Legalize POT !
I got the micro working last night. Hit pretty nice once I got use to it..

I was just loading too much in.

I think I like it. :horns up

Takes getting used to how much to load. I think one small scoop with the G spoon is about right.

tibeirious

• Starship Admiral
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
 :goodpost

that is what is working for me also. One scoop is more than enough for a bunch of hits.

Galaxy Admin

• Administrator
  • TGL Ethnobotanist
it still doesnt "vape" but it does give cleaner hits the less that's in there. try a nail just once, you will see what I mean. A ghetto nail I setup once was a piece of pyrex rod I heated and I had a hollow glass tube. it was  like a steam roller without the bowl.

The rod was vertical on a board and I heated the end so it glowed with a laboratory  mapp gas torch. I held the tube in one hand and my dabber in the other with one end of the tube near the heated rod tip. I took a draw on the tube as I feathered the dab around the hot pyrex rod tip. All the vape went in the tube like a long ass crack pipe. Clean tasty hits for a MacGyver setup. I use very little at a time and had a piece of wax paper on the bottom to catch any extra oil. I froze that and crackled it off into my tin and it melts right back in.  :smokin:  :wacked: :flippy: :wacked:

« Last Edit: February 17, 2014, 05:09:37 PM by ÂçïÐ_Rëƒlü×® »
It feels good to be running from the devil
Another breath and I'm up another level
It feels good to be up above the clouds
It feels good for the first time in a long time now

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal