Author Topic: MadHatter Was Busted Hard  (Read 7101 times)

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
Re: MadHatter Was Busted Hard
« Reply #45 on: March 13, 2014, 05:12:09 PM »
This sucks but obviously it's not surprising. He had the worst shipping practices of just about anyone. I assume that's what led to his downfall. Then again he wasn't very discrete about his business in general. still a bummer though. a fallen brother. Pour one out or light something up for him.

If I remember right he actually got busted because he mentioned the name of his hometown.

tibeirious

• Starship Admiral
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
  • ex head of security cast a way..and forgotten
« Reply #46 on: March 14, 2014, 09:00:07 AM »
Hatter did not make anything, he outsourced it all. He knew very little about how to actually make it himself, he would find blend makers and beg them for a 1 dollar a gram or so deal, then he would grab any one of 50+ name bags and trough it in and up on his site for  a thousand dollars an OZ..

Since all he wanted to pay was super cheap the vendors always gave him the cheapest Damaiana crap shit they could make him.

Aura is right on this , Hatter was no Blend Master. and not a very smart Vendor.

niemandgeist

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Master
  • Mushroom Muncher :)
« Reply #47 on: March 14, 2014, 05:37:10 PM »
I am really not surprised to learn that Hatter got busted. On one of the older forums I remember, when he first came into the scene, we all kept telling him that he was being too blatant and in-your-face with the way he ran his business and marketed his products. Like others have already said, his shipping also sucked balls big time. This guy wasn't careful at all and now he's paying for it. It sucks. He seemed like an OK guy most of the time, but really it was just a matter of time the way he went about doing things.
I am always up for chatting online with some new and interesting people. I don't really PM too many people here much. If you see this and you're interested in chatting or are bored and such. Please hit me up. I LOVE conversation.

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #48 on: March 15, 2014, 12:58:19 AM »
Hatter did not make anything, he outsourced it all. He knew very little about how to actually make it himself, he would find blend makers and beg them for a 1 dollar a gram or so deal, then he would grab any one of 50+ name bags and trough it in and up on his site for  a thousand dollars an OZ..

Since all he wanted to pay was super cheap the vendors always gave him the cheapest Damaiana crap shit they could make him.

Aura is right on this , Hatter was no Blend Master. and not a very smart Vendor.

Better watch out, you'll get subpoenaed into court as Hatter's witness
For reals tho Tibs, Hatter was hitting me up to find him chem co.'s here
in the usa that didn't charge sooo much for chems. I suppose he could
have had a deal going where he sourced the chem for his lackey to mix up...

Uruk-High

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #49 on: March 15, 2014, 09:01:44 AM »
So I guess Hatter's 'all natties' are out of the picture again then? ...

LOL - just kidding. Sorry he got busted, but seems like the writing was on the wall for quite some time. Hatter struck me as somewhat of an arrogant SOB regarding his business at times, and that pretty much turned me off from ever wanting to check out his wares. In retrospect, that's a damn good thing! Hope this does not affect the Planet negatively in the end, though.

Long live PlanetX!

Phoenix

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Ethnobotanist
« Reply #50 on: March 15, 2014, 10:36:23 AM »
You can't ignore the feedback of 10,000 customers. He should a listened to his base.

tibeirious

• Starship Admiral
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #51 on: March 15, 2014, 12:02:06 PM »

He hit me up also..at the time his Connection was 15 bucks a gram..I said no. i wanted nothing to do with him. I never said he was not guilty, he made a shit load of cheap bathtub blends that he stuffed into all his different labels, but it was all the same poorly made shit..

he admitted to outsourcing allot of his blends and his Brownies to another baker that was working with him. The brownies shipped from a different state. Don't you remember?

axa

• TGL Elite
  • TGL PhD
« Reply #52 on: March 15, 2014, 02:47:11 PM »
When I joined this forum a year ago I warned that selling blends now carried the same legal risk as selling cannabis, and that vendors should keep a low profile, only accept bitcoin and use stealth shipping. My advice is looking pretty good now, huh?

tibeirious

• Starship Admiral
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #53 on: March 15, 2014, 03:02:16 PM »
 :goodpost  yep

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #54 on: March 15, 2014, 06:56:51 PM »

He hit me up also..at the time his Connection was 15 bucks a gram..I said no. i wanted nothing to do with him. I never said he was not guilty, he made a shit load of cheap bathtub blends that he stuffed into all his different labels, but it was all the same poorly made shit..

he admitted to outsourcing allot of his blends and his Brownies to another baker that was working with him. The brownies shipped from a different state. Don't you remember?

I wish Man, I was already lactose intolerant by then & couldn't eat his brownies
I remember you got to sample his magic mushrooms

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #55 on: March 15, 2014, 07:01:38 PM »
When I joined this forum a year ago I warned that selling blends now carried the same legal risk as selling cannabis, and that vendors should keep a low profile, only accept bitcoin and use stealth shipping. My advice is looking pretty good now, huh?

I don't see anything wrong with cash in the mail
  Unfortunately most people don't have the patience for it tho

axa

• TGL Elite
  • TGL PhD
« Reply #56 on: March 15, 2014, 09:12:48 PM »

Cash in the mail requires the seller to give out an address.

mattynugs

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Master
« Reply #57 on: March 15, 2014, 09:42:21 PM »

that's why you pay with vanilla or moneypak cards.  This bitcoins crap is crazy I read an article that millions of bitcoins were lost fuck that

axa

• TGL Elite
  • TGL PhD
« Reply #58 on: March 15, 2014, 11:09:38 PM »

that's why you pay with vanilla or moneypak cards.  This bitcoins crap is crazy I read an article that millions of bitcoins were lost fuck that

You need to learn a lot more about bitcoin before you try to critique it.

mattynugs

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Master
« Reply #59 on: March 15, 2014, 11:15:27 PM »

You need to learn a lot more about bitcoin before you try to critique it.
yea but if people lost thousands in it why would I want to learn about it? Just saying man

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal