Author Topic: MadHatter Was Busted Hard  (Read 7069 times)

Ruh_Roh

• TGL Herbologist
Re: MadHatter Was Busted Hard
« Reply #75 on: June 01, 2014, 07:45:22 PM »
 :tyrone: :jay:  :thecarlton: :jay:

spinalcountdown

• TGL Elite
  • TGL PhD
  • That's what she said
« Reply #76 on: June 04, 2014, 01:27:14 PM »
Does anyone have an update on the guy? I'm not seeing any articles online more recent than 4/1.

mattynugs

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Master
« Reply #77 on: June 04, 2014, 02:07:35 PM »
Does anyone have an update on the guy? I'm not seeing any articles online more recent than 4/1.
I thought the same thing. I know it takes time and everything but you would think you would hear something by now

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #78 on: June 04, 2014, 02:52:27 PM »
I thought the same thing. I know it takes time and everything but you would think you would hear something by now

Why? When he gets out he will likely disappear off the map & recover a huge pile of the money he has saved up. He isn't gonna
stick around and wait for the govt to try & seize his remaining assets & he wasn't running his business as a hobby.

niemandgeist

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Master
  • Mushroom Muncher :)
« Reply #79 on: June 04, 2014, 04:46:00 PM »

Why? When he gets out he will likely disappear off the map & recover a huge pile of the money he has saved up. He isn't gonna
stick around and wait for the govt to try & seize his remaining assets & he wasn't running his business as a hobby.

Yeah. Hatter wasn't no Heisenberg Walter Fucking White and shit. If he was he might not have gotten... OK even bald goatee hat man got caught in the end, but Hatter? Pssssh. Maybe we'll hear from him again, but after this I'm thinking when he has his freedom back he's not going to dabble in this again... Oh wait maybe he will. Was a nice dude, but not the brightest.
I am always up for chatting online with some new and interesting people. I don't really PM too many people here much. If you see this and you're interested in chatting or are bored and such. Please hit me up. I LOVE conversation.

Ruh_Roh

• TGL Herbologist
« Reply #80 on: June 04, 2014, 07:26:40 PM »
I read he posted bond. Not sure when court date was but chances are, he didn't win that shit and is locked up now. News won't report anything else on it after court date, you will just have to look up the inmate lists in his area to find out for sure.

spinalcountdown

• TGL Elite
  • TGL PhD
  • That's what she said
« Reply #81 on: June 04, 2014, 10:45:28 PM »
I just figured the CT news would follow up on his sentencing or whatever since his arrest was significant enough for them to report in the first place.

DC

• TGL Supporter
  • TGL Master
  • Finder & Fixer of old gear
« Reply #82 on: June 04, 2014, 10:50:55 PM »
With the volume homeboy was moving, I'm pretty sure the state stepped out of the way and let the feds in on it.

USPS, Feds, and CT...Fed wins every time.

iBaked

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Master
  • Rooster in my rari
« Reply #83 on: June 04, 2014, 11:11:14 PM »
With the volume homeboy was moving, I'm pretty sure the state stepped out of the way and let the feds in on it.

USPS, Feds, and CT...Fed wins every time.

I don't think USPS was even in on it.  I remember seeing in one of the articles that someone (LEO) in his vicinity had went through with an order and received it.
Then I'd imagine they just followed the $ trail.
Cat was in the bag from there.

I also saw a recent post on FB from one of his side biz's posted in May.
That would make me think someone else was running that side biz too, or he is out and doing just that now.  ???

Surely someone had to call him out on his personal FB page and ask him about the arrest.
I'd imagine no one here is "friends" with him on there, but that would help to see his unlimited profile I'd imagine.
Would surely help the wondering minds on this to see how it played out I bet.

In GOD we trust, all others we monitor - 'Merika

AMeanOne

• TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #84 on: June 04, 2014, 11:18:59 PM »
I doubt he'll get this settled soon. Felonies can take a while in court. Mine took two years.

mattynugs

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Master
« Reply #85 on: June 05, 2014, 03:42:24 AM »
I doubt he'll get this settled soon. Felonies can take a while in court. Mine took two years.
that's crazy. Maybe its just my state but my felonie only took 4 months to sentence me. Maybe they want to see if he will fuck up again until they charge him

DC

• TGL Supporter
  • TGL Master
  • Finder & Fixer of old gear
« Reply #86 on: June 05, 2014, 04:05:59 AM »
He's got court on the 25th.
3 counts of 21a-277(b) SALE OF CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE

He's out on a bail bond, aka Professional Surety, for get this...$75,000

http://oldpartswarehouse.com/images/px/hatter_court_docket.png

And then on 7/2 the poor bastard gets the rest of his charges...and don't forget the throw another 50k on the bond...

http://oldpartswarehouse.com/images/px/hatter_court_docket_2.png

For some reason, that seems backwards, the state getting him first, then the county...
« Last Edit: June 05, 2014, 04:19:46 AM by DC_X »

niemandgeist

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Master
  • Mushroom Muncher :)
« Reply #87 on: June 05, 2014, 06:44:16 AM »
SIX felonies and one misdemeanor charge? DAMN! Good luck, Madhatter!
I am always up for chatting online with some new and interesting people. I don't really PM too many people here much. If you see this and you're interested in chatting or are bored and such. Please hit me up. I LOVE conversation.

D3Dman

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • May your pipe always be full.
« Reply #88 on: June 05, 2014, 11:20:30 AM »
Operation of a drug "factory". LOL

Sounds like hatter has a lot going on.
"You can't buy happiness... but you can buy weed, which is pretty close."

spicer

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #89 on: June 05, 2014, 11:24:20 AM »
Damn, he's probably looking at a good bit of time with all those charges...

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal