Author Topic: MadHatter Was Busted Hard  (Read 7067 times)

JustSayin

• TGL Kratomologist
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • I get knocked down, but I get up again!
Re: MadHatter Was Busted Hard
« Reply #90 on: June 05, 2014, 08:09:58 PM »
Probably the most discussed, controversial, love him or hate him, PUBLICLY irresponsible and outed dude in the RECENT history of things that go spice in the night. Before you offer others, do they fit all those categories? This is not a judgement of the individual, just his actions and his responses to pleas of trying to tone it down. Apparently even money is not enough to buy freedom these days, ask John McAfee. MPVP does not buy you immortality, just a hot young girl-fiend while you are on your run  before you have to give it up to Bubba in cellblock C. OR run from the Pirates of Belize.

I need some boobies so here we go  :tits3:
Life is The realization that each random passerby is living a life as vivid and complex as your own—an epic story that continues invisibly around you like an anthill sprawling deep underground, with elaborate passageways to thousands of other lives that you’ll never know existed

DC

• TGL Supporter
  • TGL Master
  • Finder & Fixer of old gear
« Reply #91 on: June 05, 2014, 09:38:36 PM »
SIX felonies and one misdemeanor charge? DAMN! Good luck, Madhatter!

NINE felonies...3 will be heard on the 25th, then the rest on the 2nd.

MandalaSmoker

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Shaman
« Reply #92 on: June 05, 2014, 11:48:55 PM »
Sad day this is out of hand.

mattynugs

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Master
« Reply #93 on: June 06, 2014, 01:09:14 AM »
SIX felonies and one misdemeanor charge? DAMN! Good luck, Madhatter!

NINE felonies...3 will be heard on the 25th, then the rest on the 2nd.
damn. Well honestly I don't feel bad at all. I told this asshole last year to send me his "natty" blend and he sent me a sandwitch bag with herbs and white powder mixed in it ( obviously chems) and I smoked it with 2 buddies out front of a local bar. One freaked out and left his take out beer in the bar and ran home. The other was crying. A GROWN man crying recklessly and I had to keep him calm. I took his keys from him and had to talk to him for like 2 fucking hours. I was sort of bugging out too. Idfk what he was putting in these blends but why would you send me like a .7 of chems and a gram of herb and claim it was a natty?

Liar_daggett

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Herbologist
« Reply #94 on: June 06, 2014, 01:20:44 AM »
I don't know why everyone is dissing the guy, except that many spoke negative to his face pre-book. Anyway he was a positive to the community and would go out of his way to be generous to all when times were good for him. there has been no chatter to my knowledge of him taking anyone down with him. Why do I feel we at least owe the guy respect enough not to piss on his corpse?

mattynugs

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Master
« Reply #95 on: June 06, 2014, 01:30:19 AM »
I don't know why everyone is dissing the guy, except that many spoke negative to his face pre-book. Anyway he was a positive to the community and would go out of his way to be generous to all when times were good for him. there has been no chatter to my knowledge of him taking anyone down with him. Why do I feel we at least owe the guy respect enough not to piss on his corpse?
well I'm pissed cause he sent me a sample of more chem then herb and said it was a "natty". Had people freak out on me while I was freaking out and trying to keep my cool. Was a very bad time. Was one of the last times I smoked blends

DC

• TGL Supporter
  • TGL Master
  • Finder & Fixer of old gear
« Reply #96 on: June 06, 2014, 01:54:21 AM »
I don't know why everyone is dissing the guy...

Because he tried to kill a few of us with his methods...

Not that there was any consistency to really call it a method. As I live alone, plus the whole "dying of cancer, don't give a shit" thing I was going through then, I could afford to take the risks of his Russian roulette style of blending. The guy never communicated clearly what the hell he was putting into the blends, and I worry for more than a few people across the country that we as a group DON'T get to talk to.

What we already do know is bad, what we don't know has the potential to be much worse.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2014, 01:56:04 AM by DC_X »

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #97 on: June 06, 2014, 07:01:54 AM »
well I'm pissed cause he sent me a sample of more chem then herb and said it was a "natty". Had people freak out on me while I was freaking out and trying to keep my cool. Was a very bad time. Was one of the last times I smoked blends

Lucky thing he didn't ask You for any payment then  :knockedout:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal