Author Topic: The Hellion is back  (Read 2481 times)

the hellion

• TGL XxElitexX
Re: The Hellion is back
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2014, 12:27:05 AM »
Second time I've ordered from them. Got the borguru the first time and loved it. Repeated my order of that and added the koniak and I am very pleased. Only tried nakamal at home before bulk and, while their kava was top notch, it's pretty pricy. Bula is my go to from now on. Potent root, competitive pricing, quick shipping. What's not to love? The hellion highly recommends Bula!!
Abduction means the end for me, a million years of misery...

ENINEM

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2014, 12:30:41 AM »
i tried nakamal@homes shaman instant kava powder until my 55 g was gone and it didnt work
you try any instant that worked? Welome back

the hellion

• TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2014, 12:33:49 AM »
Never tried an instant. Tried their Solomon islands kava (twice) and their Tongan kava (when they still sold it). All the Times were top notch, but again, a bit outta my budget. Thanks for the welcome back bro!!

SwishaHouse6

« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2014, 05:29:01 AM »
What up hellion glad to see ya kicking it around the site.  Look forward to some of your kava reviews.  We missed ya brutha...

the hellion

• TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2014, 10:26:06 AM »
Thanks swish!! It was not the same not kicking it around.

Simonsays

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Master
  • still your passenger
« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2014, 11:03:51 AM »
Welcome home bro!
I've been crawling on my belly
 Clearing out what could've been.
 I've been wallowing in my own chaotic
 And insecure delusions.

I wanna feel the change consume me,
 Feel the outside turning in.
 I wanna feel the metamorphosis and
 Cleansing I've endured within
                    46x2- Tool

the hellion

• TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2014, 12:06:58 AM »
Thanks Simon!! By the way I absolutely love your signature!! Tool rocks hard!!

the hellion

• TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2014, 06:32:01 PM »
Thanks slip!! good to be back

Uruk-High

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #23 on: March 24, 2014, 08:03:05 AM »
Welcome back, Hellion, and bring the Kava reviews on. After seeing a few of you posting about Kava on the site, I decided to try it again. It's been working for me, and I dig it! :banana:

the hellion

• TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #24 on: March 24, 2014, 12:49:28 PM »
Yeah I absolutely love kava's effects on me!!  where you been getting your root?

Uruk-High

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #25 on: March 25, 2014, 02:05:21 PM »
Since I'm always looking for a deal, I started out going the eBay route. I've had really good luck picking up various natural products on ebay, and the prices tend to be sweet. Go figure...

First up was a 10:1 extract made with Fiji Kava from a place called Herbal Island, which had great reviews. Mixed a tsp of it with some warm water as initially directed, and I had a great, muscle melting, stress relieving experience. I was kinda shocked that it worked so well for the first time as I was expecting issues with the reverse tolerance, etc. Not the case at all... :biggrin  This has become my go to. Just too damn easy to use without any ritual, though I like drinking it with coconut or soy milk instead of the water. I basically do the same thing as Kratom, though, toss and wash. It does not always mix with colder liquid so well (perhaps with a blender?), but I find it easier to get down than the Kratom. Great deal on this via their website. Think I picked up 8 oz for less than $25 delivered with a 20% discount, and they always seem to have a discount going. If you like extracts, I would also check out the Kava candy produced by Ozia. Saw a review on Kavasseur, and figured I would check them out since I like the extract and how cool is it to have it packaged up like candy for on the go? Stuff really works! You'll feel one, but the fun starts at two. 8 to a pack. Again, it's just too easy use, and the price is very reasonable for what you get.

I've also picked up a pound of Fiji Waka and a 1/2 pound of Tongan off of ebay. They both look/smell great, and the reviews were positive. Full disclosure - I have not tried them yet because I'm on the go so much, and the extract based products are just too damn convenient for me. I'd be happy to post a review of them when I do if you want to compare notes. 

I really want to try Bula Kava House and was close to doing so, but Bula wanted $12 dollars for shipping for two items - boo! I see nothing but positive reviews on their products, though. The Fu'u must be great since it is always out of stock, and the Koniak looks like a beast! One day... :rock:

Spark101

« Reply #26 on: March 25, 2014, 02:10:53 PM »
 :thecarlton: good to see ya back..

the hellion

• TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #27 on: March 25, 2014, 03:22:11 PM »
Thanks spark!!

the hellion

• TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #28 on: March 25, 2014, 03:28:22 PM »
Since I'm always looking for a deal, I started out going the eBay route. I've had really good luck picking up various natural products on ebay, and the prices tend to be sweet. Go figure...

First up was a 10:1 extract made with Fiji Kava from a place called Herbal Island, which had great reviews. Mixed a tsp of it with some warm water as initially directed, and I had a great, muscle melting, stress relieving experience. I was kinda shocked that it worked so well for the first time as I was expecting issues with the reverse tolerance, etc. Not the case at all... :biggrin  This has become my go to. Just too damn easy to use without any ritual, though I like drinking it with coconut or soy milk instead of the water. I basically do the same thing as Kratom, though, toss and wash. It does not always mix with colder liquid so well (perhaps with a blender?), but I find it easier to get down than the Kratom. Great deal on this via their website. Think I picked up 8 oz for less than $25 delivered with a 20% discount, and they always seem to have a discount going. If you like extracts, I would also check out the Kava candy produced by Ozia. Saw a review on Kavasseur, and figured I would check them out since I like the extract and how cool is it to have it packaged up like candy for on the go? Stuff really works! You'll feel one, but the fun starts at two. 8 to a pack. Again, it's just too easy use, and the price is very reasonable for what you get.

I've also picked up a pound of Fiji Waka and a 1/2 pound of Tongan off of ebay. They both look/smell great, and the reviews were positive. Full disclosure - I have not tried them yet because I'm on the go so much, and the extract based products are just too damn convenient for me. I'd be happy to post a review of them when I do if you want to compare notes. 

I really want to try Bula Kava House and was close to doing so, but Bula wanted $12 dollars for shipping for two items - boo! I see nothing but positive reviews on their products, though. The Fu'u must be great since it is always out of stock, and the Koniak looks like a beast! One day... :rock:

The koniak is pretty fucking amazing and surprisingly tastes pretty mild for the potency. The boroguru is awesome too (obviously since I repeated an order on that, lol). The shipping is a bit pricy, but considering they shipped over 1.5 pounds of root in less than a week, it's well worth it. In truth it was actually shipped the same day it's just the uses took their sweet as r time. Last time I ordered I got it in less than 3 days. That's shipping from Portland, Oregon yo Ohio. Pretty fucking impressive if you ask me.

Nature Boy

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #29 on: March 26, 2014, 09:45:20 AM »
WB WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
The trick to being a good stalker is always having weed.

If they catch you stalking just say "wanna smoke some weed?",

If they say "no"... fuck em.

You don't need that kinda negativity in your life.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal