Author Topic: International Hug Your Weed Dealer Day on April 19  (Read 456 times)

SwishaHouse6

International Hug Your Weed Dealer Day on April 19
« on: April 19, 2014, 08:05:47 AM »
Leading up to the ganja greatness that is 4/20, your weed dealer does more running around than a parent with four kids shopping for Christmas gifts. Therefore the day before 4/20, Saturday April 19, has been set aside as International Hug Your Weed Dealer Day #hugyourdealer.

The pot dealer plays an important role in the war on prohibition by selling their weedy wares to customers who are forced to seek out marijuana in shady surrounds. The day of recognition is to draw attention to their plight by providing them loving encouragement to Keep on Dealing.

#hugyourdealer day is a great activity for cannabis dispensaries to be involved in. It allows patients to provide personal support to the people who are risking their freedom by selling medical marihuana.

Some cannabis enthusiasts have to call ten different people to find some pot, while others have a regular hook up. There is nothing better than having a regular dealer who has quality goods – and this person deserves a hug once a year.

By setting aside a date, the dealer will anticipate a hug from the thoughtful tokers in their lives and a hug won't alarm them. Cannabis enthusiasts will remember to thank the guy or gal who sells them ganja. If your dealer is not into hugging, a high-five will suffice.

People who do not have a regular dealer need to become involved in International Hug Your Dealer Day because they may find the hugged dealer is the returning-phone-calls kind of pot dealer.

Who: People who sell cannabis. Commonly referred to as the pot dealer
What: International Hug Your Dealer Day #hugyourdealer
When: Saturday Apr. 19, 2014
Where: Anywhere cannabis is sold
Why: Because Weed Dealers Be Fighting Prohibition By Selling You Pot

Spark101

Re: International Hug Your Weed Dealer Day on April 19
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2014, 09:29:03 AM »
 :goodpost  :passing-joint:

spicer

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2014, 01:06:45 PM »
I would if I had a dealer :(

mattynugs

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Master
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2014, 02:17:58 PM »
If a hot female buys off you tell them it national suck your dealers dick day. Maybe she will fall for it and if her boyfriends waiting in the car out front just tell her to tell him I'm sure he will understand :titsout:

Nature Boy

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2014, 02:29:24 PM »
I tried to burn one witem this morning too busy hugging wifey :ouch2: fucker still ain't text me back yet lmao
The trick to being a good stalker is always having weed.

If they catch you stalking just say "wanna smoke some weed?",

If they say "no"... fuck em.

You don't need that kinda negativity in your life.

DC

• TGL Supporter
  • TGL Master
  • Finder & Fixer of old gear
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2014, 03:27:28 PM »
You're everyone's best friend when you deal. The 4AM desperate texts and the random drop ins with lines like "this dude's cool" lead to more get the fuck away from me moments than I care to remember.

Also, people talk a lot of shit about their dealers when they aren't around. "Man that cocksucker never calls me back." doesn't give me any reason to respond to your page when I find out about it. And I don't call back because you had committed to buy and backed out the last two times. Just another in a long list of reasons I bailed on the game over 20 years ago.

On topic - I hugged my guy all the time, because he happened to be my best friend for many many years. Ah, projectors, bowls, and blacklights. The good 'ol days.

« Last Edit: April 19, 2014, 03:29:26 PM by DC_X »

skush

• TGL Elite
  • TGL PhD
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2014, 07:03:56 PM »
chiefin til i pass out i'll thank myself ;P i appreciate dispensaries and the dudes on the corner though fersure lol

:weedspin :no-smoking: :weed:
“Life lived in the absence of the psychedelic experience that primordial shamanism is based on is life trivialized, life denied, life enslaved to the ego."

Ozone

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Master
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2014, 04:40:55 PM »
Dealers should hug their customers....

give me a break
"Although you come with saws and axes, in the end I shall grow over your graves."

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2014, 04:56:44 PM »
Dealers should hug their customers....

give me a break

Look Bud, if you feel that way you are obviously not charging enough for your valuable weed.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal