Author Topic: goddessdelivers.com  (Read 1077 times)

KratomToke

• Administrator
  • TGL XxElitexX
Re: goddessdelivers.com
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2014, 01:20:37 AM »
Have I used KANNA for depression NO! Have I used KANNA before YES!

And I liked it a little to much, this is why I no longer use KANNA!

But yeah, you can ditch you SSRI, easily and use KANNA. problem is no doctor who is making money dealing out the RX companies pills is ever going to agree to it!

Plus: WARNING: if you mixed KANNA with an anti-depressent , you would be in for AN ER VISIT!

jbmac

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Master
  • Don't Date Robots!
« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2014, 01:44:16 AM »
Most RX drugs for depression are VERY dangous.
Don't Date Robots! The world is trained to ignore everything unless it comes from the church, their TV, celebrities, or the media.

KratomToke

• Administrator
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2014, 02:26:01 AM »
RIGHT ON JMAC! yeah some of the side effects of these anti-depressants are

SUICIDE! or thoughts of committing suicide! that's crazy!

tibeirious

• Starship Admiral
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
  • ex head of security cast a way..and forgotten
« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2014, 07:35:20 AM »
Right On JB, You Are almost On top ! you have come along way.

jbmac

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Master
  • Don't Date Robots!
« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2014, 09:41:54 AM »
we are not gettnig divorced but she's cold. I am recovering with the magic of medical pot in moderation accepting what is and my higher purpose is to be the best
article writer in the world. Thanks Guys
Don't Date Robots! The world is trained to ignore everything unless it comes from the church, their TV, celebrities, or the media.

spicer

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2014, 01:38:56 PM »
I agree but some people really can benefit from them. I had a counselor at my old school that said she never would've gotten married or had kids if she hadn't found the right medication. I do believe these are overprescribed, but I'm sure that there are people out there that do have fucked up brain chemistry. Definitely not something to take lightly, since we only have a fairly basic understanding of how some of them work, and I think more people should try daily exercising (actual hard exercise) and go from there.

Those endorphins ain't no joke! If I don't exercise for 3 or 4 days my mood starts to go downhill FAST. I don't know if anyone has experienced this. Btw I have tried a ton of these anti depressants so it's not like I dont understand how badly they can make you feel.

spicer

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #21 on: May 09, 2014, 04:15:50 PM »
I agree but some people really can benefit from them. I had a counselor at my old school that said she never would've gotten married or had kids if she hadn't found the right medication. I do believe these are overprescribed, but I'm sure that there are people out there that do have fucked up brain chemistry. Definitely not something to take lightly, since we only have a fairly basic understanding of how some of them work, and I think more people should try daily exercising (actual hard exercise) and go from there.

Those endorphins ain't no joke! If I don't exercise for 3 or 4 days my mood starts to go downhill FAST. I don't know if anyone has experienced this. Btw I have tried a ton of these anti depressants so it's not like I dont understand how badly they can make you feel.

Ya dude I was so much happier when I was taking Zoloft everyday. I think a lot of the "suicidal thoughts" that people describe as a side effect have much more to do with their depression than the prescribed antidepressant. It's just an easy scapegoat.
I wouldn't agree with that either though. When I tried this stuff called Effexor it made me so so much more depressed than I had ever been before. Just awful, crushing thoughts. Hopped off that shit pretty quickly ...

jbmac

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Master
  • Don't Date Robots!
« Reply #22 on: May 09, 2014, 04:57:49 PM »
Warning people about evil doctor scrips can save a life. Medical pot means no more nose rinses, pills, and 4 hours a day less often in the bathroom and
I can read and write and avoid sizures and hospital stay. Prozac is more dangerous than cyanide. Most doctor have no idea how many patients die or
kill someone after prozac. NO MORE PILLS, only nature and 1 beer a night. Oh Goddess, when will your medicine arrive! Not only the king of moderation,
I brush and floss after eating anything -  I spent $30K fixing my teeth.

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #23 on: May 09, 2014, 04:58:31 PM »
Yeah I wouldn't know I've only tried Zoloft.
But when I hear people say antidepressants caused shootings in my head I just think: well they were on those medications for a reason, it seems much more likely that the mental illness caused the killings/suicides than the pill they were on.

Then again, it was pretty easy to get that Zoloft, doctors hand that shit out like its candy.
I don't know why I'm commenting on this thread actually, I think it was meant to be about a cool medical marijuana site and now I'm filling it up with nonsensical gibberish.

No, what you say is very sensible so don't think that it isn't. Some medicines have caused me to think irrationally, for example much of the time
I am overweight. For years I used Adipex, generic name Phentermine to help me control my weight. During the time while I take it I immediately
begin having suicidal thoughts. I know it is the Adipex because I do not ordinarily consider committing suicide and when I discontinue taking the
diet pills, my suicidal thoughts also stop. Even so, I took these pills for years, off & on, until my blood pressure doubled last year. Now I'm already
on blood pressure meds so I can't see much reason for the weight loss. I just wanted you to know that some folks are likely too weak of will to
overcome the craziness that can accompany some of the poison that Big Pharma calls medicine. Only You can know Yourself well enough to keep
from succumbing to the warning signs some meds can & do give. Don't become a statistic, pay close attention to what your mind/body is telling
You while taking any medication.

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #24 on: May 09, 2014, 06:48:50 PM »
Luckily I carry enough extra dumb to even it out

jbmac

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Master
  • Don't Date Robots!
« Reply #25 on: May 09, 2014, 06:59:06 PM »
OMG, told me over the phone it would be tomorow, I got it just now! Pro packing, will see how it affects writing later. It was an awesome thing to get a day early.
woo hoo, I wish I had no sinus issues but medical MJ is fixing me....

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal