Author Topic: goddessdelivers.com  (Read 1067 times)

jbmac

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Master
  • Don't Date Robots!
goddessdelivers.com
« on: May 08, 2014, 01:06:29 PM »
 I am lucky - I found goddessdelivers.com - they do home delivery of medical weed  and take credit cards. Do to a seizure caused by evil prozac I cannot drive nor get divorced til July, so this will help me... :broccoli
Don't Date Robots! The world is trained to ignore everything unless it comes from the church, their TV, celebrities, or the media.

DC

• TGL Supporter
  • TGL Master
  • Finder & Fixer of old gear
Re: goddessdelivers.com
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2014, 01:08:09 PM »
Congrats JB!

July isn't that far off, you can make it!

Sorry to hear about the divorce, but it really did sound like you needed to get away from that swirling negativity.

avoca

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • Compassion, fuckwads!
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2014, 01:18:32 PM »
JB maybe try herbals instead of prozac, like kratom (though addictive) or st johns wort plant (as opposed to pills). Kanna is the world's instant SSRI, no 2 week build up with kanna, immediate serotenergic (I tHink) action like kratom.

Woops!, kratom lowers seizure threshold though. ..
« Last Edit: May 08, 2014, 01:20:05 PM by avoca »
And if you see your mom this weekend, tell her I said
Satan Satan Satan Satan

spicer

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2014, 01:21:00 PM »
Has anyone herer used kanna for depression or low moods before? I've always been interested in kanna and its ssri like activity.

avoca

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • Compassion, fuckwads!
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2014, 01:25:35 PM »
I haven't used kanna for depression.  But it is a nice mood lift. Careful though, I believe around 2 grams can be unpleasant, nausea.  definitely strong and worthy.  And cheap enuf for experimenting.
Satan Satan Satan Satan

spicer

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2014, 01:58:32 PM »
I haven't used kanna for depression.  But it is a nice mood lift. Careful though, I believe around 2 grams can be unpleasant, nausea.  definitely strong and worthy.  And cheap enuf for experimenting.
Would shaman or bouncing bears have good kanna, or do you personally recommend a particular site? I know a site I used to buy kava extract, herbal-island, sells a 10:1 extract and it had me intrigued.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2014, 02:00:23 PM by spicer »

jbmac

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Master
  • Don't Date Robots!
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2014, 02:57:57 PM »
I find old school blends mixed with medical weed to be curing me, improving my mood, and is all I need and dirt cheap as I'm king of moderation.
Don't Date Robots! The world is trained to ignore everything unless it comes from the church, their TV, celebrities, or the media.

avoca

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • Compassion, fuckwads!
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2014, 03:23:36 PM »
Jbmac I only wish I had your discression, you truly r king of moderation.

As to shaman & BB, I'd personally be willing to try theirs. Although I have gotten subpar product from both, other herbs. But placing a small order  won't hurt your pocketbook, kanna should be quite cheap at least.

Otherwise I stick to MeridianBotanicals. They also have several custom blends of entheogens, combos not possible without education, take advantage of their studiousness, they take entheogens very seriously. Can dramatically improve ones health.
Satan Satan Satan Satan

spicer

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2014, 07:33:50 PM »
Jbmac I only wish I had your discression, you truly r king of moderation.

As to shaman & BB, I'd personally be willing to try theirs. Although I have gotten subpar product from both, other herbs. But placing a small order  won't hurt your pocketbook, kanna should be quite cheap at least.

Otherwise I stick to MeridianBotanicals. They also have several custom blends of entheogens, combos not possible without education, take advantage of their studiousness, they take entheogens very seriously. Can dramatically improve ones health.

THANK U AVO FOR ALWAYS GIVING US GREAT HELPFULL INFO  :lips: :hand-heart:
:goodpost

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2014, 08:02:10 PM »
I find old school blends mixed with medical weed to be curing me, improving my mood, and is all I need and dirt cheap as I'm king of moderation.

Lucky Bastard  :bear:

Galaxy Admin

• Administrator
  • TGL Ethnobotanist
« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2014, 08:04:04 PM »

I wouldn't cal Mac's current situation lucky at all. sadface.jpeg
It feels good to be running from the devil
Another breath and I'm up another level
It feels good to be up above the clouds
It feels good for the first time in a long time now

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2014, 08:48:12 PM »

I wouldn't cal Mac's current situation lucky at all. sadface.jpeg

I just mean back when I burned the spice mon, I could never get anything out of smokin' the real
Not that I was suffering from anything very unhappy, as I was really really wasted most of the time

jbmac

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Master
  • Don't Date Robots!
« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2014, 09:49:19 PM »
99% chance I'm divorcing soon/current wife values money and jesus, not me. I bet 90% my sinus disease is from her. I'll be using an annuity to pay for a cheap APT,
she says no, then I will remind her  I made no money in 2013 and she will have to pay support, now that I'm disabled and "unable" to earn. Sometimes laws designed
to unfairly protect a lady unfairly protects a man, so using just part of our retirement funds to give me  a modest fresh start to look nicer and nicer.

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2014, 11:20:46 PM »
99% chance I'm divorcing soon/current wife values money and jesus, not me. I bet 90% my sinus disease is from her. I'll be using an annuity to pay for a cheap APT,
she says no, then I will remind her  I made no money in 2013 and she will have to pay support, now that I'm disabled and "unable" to earn. Sometimes laws designed
to unfairly protect a lady unfairly protects a man, so using just part of our retirement funds to give me  a modest fresh start to look nicer and nicer.

So I Was Right
  Lucky Bastard!       :yeahboy:

Nature Boy

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #14 on: May 08, 2014, 11:50:04 PM »
Congrazt jbmac  smoke a good un when you get the apartment for celebration WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! :stoned
The trick to being a good stalker is always having weed.

If they catch you stalking just say "wanna smoke some weed?",

If they say "no"... fuck em.

You don't need that kinda negativity in your life.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal