Author Topic: Spark101 and Heisenberg have been deleted  (Read 2953 times)

KratomToke

• Administrator
  • TGL XxElitexX
Re: Spark101 and Heisenberg have been deleted
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2014, 01:19:05 AM »
I wasn't here last night either! So I don't know what happened. But Acid I am sure had a very good reason for doing so!

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2014, 05:22:02 AM »
I missed all the action, it seems.

I hate when people get the hammer..... but sometimes it has to happen.

Must have been really bad last night. They both seemed cool in the past. Oh well, onward and upward.  :cheech:

I feel the same, I saw Guest Spark101 was being very nice in a dif forum.

spinalcountdown

• TGL Elite
  • TGL PhD
  • That's what she said
« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2014, 06:07:11 AM »
My golden rule in life is "Don't be a dick." If our community here is less dickish today then I'm all in favor of this.

niemandgeist

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Master
  • Mushroom Muncher :)
« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2014, 07:45:49 AM »
I"m cool with trying to interact with more interesting people online. It's been too long since I've done that. It also helps that we share some common interests and, mainly, very interesting past experiences. :) This should be a cool, happy place where people do their best to be nice to one another.
I am always up for chatting online with some new and interesting people. I don't really PM too many people here much. If you see this and you're interested in chatting or are bored and such. Please hit me up. I LOVE conversation.

spicer

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2014, 01:08:13 PM »
I didn't see the shout last night. But I do know how stupid it is to fart in the sub. No one wants to breathe that mess lol.

This place been nothing but straight up awesome to me. Bye bye sally sad sacks. Hopefully they can turn their frowns upside down.
Yup, where else can you find a forum where the admin and members throw contests with free prizes that can get you high :) And admins who offer an opportunity to try shrooms to those who might not able to try them otherwise? We have a great community here.

DC

• TGL Supporter
  • TGL Master
  • Finder & Fixer of old gear
« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2014, 01:53:04 PM »
Like-minded folks open to the expansion of the mind and body experience? Check
A select group of educated users that don't just randomly post clickbait? Check
Kick-ass contests and vendors? Check

Yeah, I think PlanetX is just fine. I hate that Acid has had to make so many decisions like this recently. I feel bad for the amount of work that must go into running this place, plus imagine the flood PM's the poor guy must get daily.

The only thing I don't get about a select few around here is why you are so willing to attack one another when we're supposed to be on the same team. We are fighting a war for our rights at the moment, turning on each other is the LAST thing anyone here should be doing.

I came to the old site because of blending, so being attacked or insulted for discussing blends while trying to update folks on the Peaceful Minds situation blew my mind and I needed to step back for a minute.

tibeirious

• Starship Admiral
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
  • ex head of security cast a way..and forgotten
« Reply #21 on: May 25, 2014, 04:55:16 PM »
 :goodpost

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #22 on: May 25, 2014, 05:11:37 PM »
He was so good up until last night.
I missed what he said in the shout, must have been really terrible.

Me Too,
I miss all the really interesting stuff. I'm sure you are right about it being really bad
tho, as I noticed the Guest Spark & Guest Heisenberg were being very well behaved

Uruk-High

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #23 on: May 27, 2014, 10:20:35 AM »
Like-minded folks open to the expansion of the mind and body experience? Check
A select group of educated users that don't just randomly post clickbait? Check
Kick-ass contests and vendors? Check

Yeah, I think PlanetX is just fine. I hate that Acid has had to make so many decisions like this recently. I feel bad for the amount of work that must go into running this place, plus imagine the flood PM's the poor guy must get daily.

The only thing I don't get about a select few around here is why you are so willing to attack one another when we're supposed to be on the same team. We are fighting a war for our rights at the moment, turning on each other is the LAST thing anyone here should be doing.

I came to the old site because of blending, so being attacked or insulted for discussing blends while trying to update folks on the Peaceful Minds situation blew my mind and I needed to step back for a minute.

:goodpost

I'm with you, DC-X. PlanetX is a great place to be, so I don't get it when some folks like to get downright nasty about some of this stuff. I certainly like to hear various opinions from other members, even if they are contradictory to my own, but to actually start a fight or insult folks over it is BS.

Acid certainly has given several folks many a chance since I've been here. Sucks that they always seem to take advantage, and sad that they can't seem to just take a step back and chill when they don't agree with something... :steamroller

Thanks for looking out for us, Cid!  :horns up :beers: :horns up

Ruh_Roh

• TGL Herbologist
« Reply #24 on: June 01, 2014, 07:29:08 PM »
I miss ALL the good shit.  Wth?!   

Been a few since I've been around, what's the latest?  Blends or no blends??

SwishaHouse

« Reply #25 on: June 02, 2014, 12:38:49 PM »
You can still discuss and review blends....all blends are held through pm and a token system...

niemandgeist

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Master
  • Mushroom Muncher :)
« Reply #26 on: June 02, 2014, 07:36:40 PM »
DC_X:

Even brothers and sisters, husbands and wives, boyfriends and girlfriends, people in their honeymoons, innocent little kids, and cute little bugs fight, despite how well they try to get along. What's important is that we do our best to limit the fights and to learn from our mistakes before they become even larger problems. I think this forum's been doing alright for a good while now to still be around and kicking. Unfortunately, there will be a few bad apples. Some good apples may go bad, temporarily or permanently.

I like to think that if someone makes a mistake they get a chance to redeem themselves and show that they are willing to improve, though. I think you'd have to be pretty out of line to get a quick boot from here, whether it's being impolite or endangering any of the members here.
I am always up for chatting online with some new and interesting people. I don't really PM too many people here much. If you see this and you're interested in chatting or are bored and such. Please hit me up. I LOVE conversation.

Ruh_Roh

• TGL Herbologist
« Reply #27 on: June 04, 2014, 07:27:36 PM »
Why did spark get banned? I thought he was cool and laid back??

the hellion

• TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #28 on: June 04, 2014, 09:24:54 PM »
Not this last time. Was getting pretty hostile
Abduction means the end for me, a million years of misery...

Uruk-High

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #29 on: June 05, 2014, 08:15:32 AM »
Whatever went down must have been pretty damn hostile. Acid does not just boot folks for having a disagreement. Too bad, Spark was pretty laid back lately from what I saw, and Heisenberg was on his best behavior in the threads I saw him posting in. Shit must have gone south quickly for Acid to take such action, though.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal