Author Topic: Colorado Businesses stole my idea - Bud and Breakfast: MJ friendly bed&breakfast  (Read 215 times)

niemandgeist

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Master
  • Mushroom Muncher :)
My best bud moved to Colorado earlier in the summer. Got his red (medical) card too.

I told him: I got an idea. We'll make a bed and breakfast. Call it "bud and breakfast". Breakfast food served all day and night. We'll cook it all or fry it all in cannabutter. Have cannapastries and cannamuffins and shit. Dessert pie and ice cream with CBD/THC in it. Will also offer "normal" food. We'll have a second-storey small apartment complex so tourists can sleep there while they're checking out Colorado. They can sleep off their highs there so they don't go driving around high. Maybe have a common area upstairs so people can just go there to chill, enjoy, socialize, smoke up. Ping pong table, arcade games, movie room.

Turns out that someone decided to open up a bed and breakfast that serves edibles and cooks with cannabutter. They didn't call it "bud and breakfast" though.

Damn. I should have put that shit on Kickstarter to get the startup funds, damn it.

I knew it was a good idea.
I am always up for chatting online with some new and interesting people. I don't really PM too many people here much. If you see this and you're interested in chatting or are bored and such. Please hit me up. I LOVE conversation.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal