Author Topic: Hello ALL - LHS here!  (Read 2992 times)

LHS

• TGL Ethnobotanist
    • REAL.  EFFECTIVE.  BLENDS.
Hello ALL - LHS here!
« on: March 07, 2013, 03:26:51 PM »
Good to be here.  I already have seen some familiar names!  I can  not wait to participate in this forum, and be as helpful as possible to everyone.  For you "newbies" to this industry, LHS stands for:  www.legalherbalshop.com.   We are one of the original vendors in this industry.  I started off this business in 2000, BEFORE the "Spice" craze of 2006-2007.  I created and sold all natural herbal blends and legal buds to head shops locally and eventually went nation wide.  With the huge success of our products, we went on line on eBay, until we were "booted" off -  :o  I knew I had something special, so I created a website and began selling my creations worldwide!  It's been a hell of a roller coaster ride these past several years!  The spice craze started, and we had to adapt to the demand.  Business was CRAZY to say the least.  Then these products made there way into local head shops/gas stations, etc.  That is when the downfall began.  Shortly after that, the new laws/bans started taking place and every one in this industry was chasing the next "big thing" to add to their blends.  Meanwhile, we were hard at work trying to come up with an all natural alternative.  We successfully created our herbal blends and legal buds with what I like to call "Extreme Extracts" of all natural medicinal herbals, plants, roots, powders, etc.  Yes, the demand is still there for the more potent, synthetic blends.  But, we now have a huge loyal following for our all natty blends.  With that said...We never stop working to improve our products.  We have again successfully raised the bar in this industry and have come out with yet another Extreme Extract that will flat out blow your mind!  8)

I was emailed from a member here (SSF) and a long time loyal LHS customer.  He received our new newsletter about this new creation and wanted to be a tester.  So, I though...hmmmm....I will check out this site, sign up and extend the offer to anyone interested in receiving a FREE sample of our newly reformulated products!  The names are staying the same: eg: African Sunset Xtreme, Lucid, Black Label, Jamaican Haze, Killer Chronic, etc, but the effects will be different (to say the least!!).

I am happy I received the email that sent me here.  Looks like a great forum, with a lot of great people.  I see madhatter is here..it has to be good, right?  ;)  What's up Hatter?  Been a while since we got booted from one of those other forums that changed formats, right?  I hope I can be a source for info, products and whatever other questions you guys/gals have.  Let's get this site ROCKIN!!   8)

Your #1 Trusted Source for Herbal Blends, Legal Bud and MUCH more!
http://www.legalherbalshop.com

Rdracr

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL PhD
  • You never slow down, you never grow old!!!!!
Re: Hello ALL - LHS here!
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2013, 03:46:49 PM »
Good to see u here Joe....
"Pretty Girls & Whiskey
Quarter Bags & Dimes,
Put It In My Face I'm Gonna Do It Everytime".......

"I'm sick and tired of bein' sick and tired
I used to go to bed so high and wired".

iBaked

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Master
  • Rooster in my rari
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2013, 03:49:07 PM »
Yeassssss!! The OG has made his way in.

Mention my name and you'll get a good seat ;)

In GOD we trust, all others we monitor - 'Merika

-digi

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL PhD
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2013, 03:57:01 PM »
Welcome. Glad to see you around.

Btw Dan,  I don't think these are what you are looking for as it's still all natty.

LHS

• TGL Ethnobotanist
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2013, 04:02:49 PM »
Welcome. Glad to see you around.

Btw Dan,  I don't think these are what you are looking for as it's still all natty.

WAIT!  lol.....This is NOT your Grandma's blend anymore  :o   Just asking for testers to win you guys back!  Trust me - You will be pleasantly surprised!!  What do you have to loose?  It's FREE  :P

creep26

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Ethnobotanist
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2013, 04:08:04 PM »
Welcome Joe, glad to have you here. I was a past customer of yours for quite a few years.  You always had outstanding service and treated me great.  I understand the reason why youhad to adjust your product line this past fall.  I wish you much success with the new products you are bringing to market.

Welcome aboard.  Good to have you here brother!

harkonnen

« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2013, 04:24:28 PM »
oh so I see you Finally slimed your way over here

Ive had MAJOR PROBLEMS with this " Vendor"

hes a dick who wines to all the mods cause he cant take  A TAB BIT OF criddsim.

You WILL ALL FIND OUT

SOON Enough

enough SAID................  >:(

Sparrow

• TGL Elite
  • TGL PhD
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2013, 04:29:30 PM »
Greetings to you LHS, glad to see vendors join; and I'll bite, I wanna try something new, and as long as you offer.... sure,  thanks, LHS

JD4550

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Shaman
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2013, 04:56:11 PM »
Never tried an all natty blend but its worth a shot.

the hellion

• TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2013, 08:01:49 PM »
Welcome Joe! ! How are your newly reformulated wormwood buds?
Abduction means the end for me, a million years of misery...

KratomToke

• Administrator
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2013, 09:35:04 PM »
welcome! Used to be AlcoholFreeat41 on TGL. But Now I am a new with my new name HERBS2013!

orthene

• Administrator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2013, 11:13:31 PM »
Welcome Joe!

edit: pm'd you for some samples heheh :P
« Last Edit: March 07, 2013, 11:28:26 PM by orthene »
Sail and grow
Deep inside
The brave align
Green we stay

-Boss Keloid Lung Valley

Subgenius

• TGL Veterans
  • TGL Master
« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2013, 11:43:47 PM »
Welcome aboard Joe!!! I sent you an E-mail for a sample tonight!! I can't wait to test it out bro!!!!

R

« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2013, 08:52:07 AM »
LhS is a high profile vendor with a ton of experience--I have no doubt LHS will be an asset to this forum and will help a lot to bring attention to Spiced.be, the good kind of attention!

LHS

• TGL Ethnobotanist
« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2013, 11:39:03 AM »
WOW...thank you all for your warm greetings.  I really missed interacting with you guys/gals. Hope all is well for everyone. 

HARKONEN:  why are you trying to start trouble already?  I love criticism from customers, it helps us "tweak" our products accordingly.  Now, when someone emails me with threats, cussing, etc, of course i am not going to sit and take that. 

Let's make this place DRAMA FREE, man.  Haven't we all had enough of that over at that "other" forum?

Peace!  :P

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal